TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized most non black yambs don't even notice when I'm rocking that Tim Duncan because I haven't had a recent line up

"You don't need a haircut, your hair is already short"

Last edited:
I realized most non black yambs don't even notice when I got that Tim Duncan cut

:lol: :lol:

So true, outside of Latina/Black women, they don't know what a shape up is.

I think i've gotten more yambs with sweats, vneck, and a snapback on campus than I've gotten with a button up, nice jeans, and some Clarks at a bar :lol:

After you leave the college scene though appearance matters most of the time.
[

This, college campus you just have to be clothed period.

But in NYC you're not getting any time from bad women if you're not fly and well kept.

I see bummy dressing dudes get played all the time.

Clarks though. :pimp:

Every single time.

Last edited:
I realized most non black yambs don't even notice when I got that Tim Duncan cut

basically saying you didnt have any shape  up , even Tony Parker dont get one lol , but man that haircut make you feel like you ran an interception back 99 yards .

that line ecook dropped a few pages back was gold

I went to go see a chick that same night

It was my first time meeting her though so we ain't smash

This girl just offered me tickets to this drake and kendrick concert for my birthday its actually gonna be a few weeks after my birthday but she thought it would be a good birthday gift , but the thing is we used to work together , and while she used to work there one of my friends wanted me to set him up with her , so i ask her about him and she said that she thought he was a lame and she wasnt interested but my friend is one of those dudes that really force himself on a girl , so somehow someway he got the digits.

They started talking for a like a month or two tops everything seemed perfect in paradise theyre posting these pics on ig when they're having movie nights and stuff this whole time im just smh
mean.gif
on how these females act , one minute he was lame now y'all cuddling and stuff .

long story short she text me on valentines day ' where are going for valentines day ' i look at the text and just laugh made plans with her anyways but because of work i couldnt make it in time for us to chill , and my conscious was eating me so i just let it go .

everytime i see my homie he keeps on telling me how she had a crush on me all along and i know damn well this chick is feeling me but i just dont wanna cross that line like i used to back in HS and i really dont want her to think its more than just a concert where we just kick it like some friends .

ooh and one last thing went to work one day the girl told one of my coworkers we "talk" i never been so shock in my life we exchange texts here and there but nothing too crazy .

I see girl/invite/Kendrick/Drake/she's feeling you

Ain't nothing to think about bruh, go with her.

How does she look? Cause this wouldn't even be a question to me.

I see girl/invite/Kendrick/Drake/she's feeling you

Ain't nothing to think about bruh, go with her.

How does she look? Cause this wouldn't even be a question to me.
lol thats the point she ok not a dime she got a phatty tho ,she's not wifey material in my eyes. she's always on the move thats one thing i dont like having to worry about where a chic is at .

i think he's more worried about how his boy is going to feel about it & since she ******* on his homie.he must feel some type of way i guess..obviously he likes her or he would have ignored that text she sent on valentines day

The answer is hell yea you should go..if you were really think about your boy like that you wouldn't be messing with her right now after she ******* on him

but thats just my assessment of the situation

Last edited:
lol thats the point she ok not a dime she got a phatty tho ,she's not wifey material in my eyes. she's always on the move thats one thing i dont like having to worry about where a chic is at .

But you just said you ain't tryna wife her, just roll with it man.

Smash if it happens, if not you got to see Kendrick and Drake for free while I've payed more money than I can remember to see those two.

nt fam, does your ego take a hit when a female flakes on a first date?

Na man.

After you've dealt with enough women you already know this is just going to happen sometimes. Most of the time it has nothing to do with you and if it does? **** her, keep it moving.

But you just said you ain't tryna wife her, just roll with it man.

Smash if it happens, if not you got to see Kendrick and Drake for free while I've payed more money than I can remember to see those two.
appreciated it man , lol just gotta look at the positive .

I'm the deep/intellectual/romantic one in the group on campus lol. New girl I met mentioned it today during a good convo 

How can I tell my wife I want a divorce? Theres a kid involved.
Have you exhausted all possibilities.
Have you come correct and asked her to seek counseling???
Have you taken responsibilities for your actions?? I.E. Your failures, breakdown in communication...
Need a little more to go on then just the simple statement presented??

O yea marriage counseling would be one of my top choices for my family. Not sure how options you have tried or your age.

I know I talk about dropping chicks all the time but marriage is a different game.(plus with kids involved) But I will say don't let kids hold you back that will only make your life miserable. You can still be in their lives from apart.

Oh yeah I tired everything trust me. She wont go to counseling. Im on my mobile but long story short she wont help on bills food nothin im tired of killing myself. She wont clean and she dont work. When she does its like McDonald's or some bull ish. 5 years of this I cant take it no more. Sorry for the run on sentences at work trying to rush.

@JulesLives  Man sounds like you got a bad situation on your hands. I would try to talk it out one more time and maybe do an at home counseling. That divorce is gonna create problems like child support maybe, her distancing the kid, etc. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom