TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

@AyZee  What Mugen said. And what's your status with the girl? Are you just diggin her or are you diggin each other? 
Digging on each other (at least in my estimation
laugh.gif
)

She got out of a long relationship a few months, so I don't want to rush her/scare her.

Digging on each other (at least in my estimation
laugh.gif
)

She got out of a long relationship a few months, so I don't want to rush her/scare her.
Tread lightly. How long have you been knowing/digging on her? Few days, couple weeks, couple months? 

I've known her for years. Never pursued anything. Started digging on her the more I learned about her. Got the ball rolling within the past couple of weeks. Pacing it slowly but I want to do something nice for her because she works hard and is a sweetheart. Just invited her to a wedding which is at the end of May.

Get her some smell good for the house( i.e. Yankee Candle, potpourri,etc..)
Then maybe get her a Dre Beats Pill or another device that plays music and if you go over her house one night alone have a little mixtape on your phone or Bluetooth device and play it for her..
Also a very under appreciate gift for the potential sophisticated lady in your life is a nice bottle of Pinot and a set of wine glasses with cheeses and fruits in a basket..
These ideas don't show "thirst" but more of appreciation for the small things..
Cheers

Had the best first date I could ask for on Monday. Really feeling this new yamb I got. And oddly enough both my ex and the tinder chick that flaked on me hit me up out of no where on Tuesday. When it rains it pours I guess. But this girl I just went out with is the only one getting my attention right now.

Picked this girl up for dinner at 7:30 and we hit it off so well I don't even think we ordered the appetizer until about 20 minutes into dinner. Couldn't look away from eachother to check out the menu :lol:

We finish dinner and she asks if I want to get a couple drinks with her. We stop back at her place so I can park and go upstairs to her room I meet three of her friends who were studying in there. Hit up a bar that was pretty much empty since it was Monday night. Each had one drink then took a tequila shot together (her idea). Watched the Thunder lose in OT and headed back to her place.

So when we get in front of her building I kiss her and she was really into it. Probably made out for like 3 minutes straight at which point I pull away and tell her she's making it hard for me to leave. She tells me I don't have to leave yet and that we should hang out in my car a little longer that why I'd be able to sober up completely before driving home. So we are talking, making out here and there, listening to music in the whip. She even asks me my sign and tells me to look up if we are compatible. I googled that **** and read a compatibility report to her to humor her and she loved it. Then I'm looking at the clock and realize it's past midnight. I tell her I gotta go I gotta be up at 5 AM for work.

So I walk her back to her place which is like student housing. She shows me around the building real quick and the common study/library area. We end up making out a little more in there before I leave. We are both on the same page about hanging out again this weekend.

Only negative, she's only here until the end of next month. Told her we'd have some fun while she's still in town though. It's a transition yamb :nthat:

Don't think I'm gonna need help with this one because it went so well but just wanted to share the story. We had this text exchange the day after so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be smashing in no time...

Me: Yeah you'll get to meet my dog eventually... Assuming to come back to my place
Her: Assuming
Me: Is it that big of an assumption?
Her: Not necessarily. But, I don't want you thinking you can get what you want :wink:
Me: You think you have what I want? I dunno...
Her: You sound convincing
Me: No clue what you're talking about :smile:
Her: Mhmm

:pimp:

Last edited:
Hennessy flourishing like his namesake. :pimp:

Never stop, never settle.

Good work fam, had that month long fling before and those have been some of my best times with women, you get all the greatness with few side effects.

Never stop, never settle :lol:

My boy just hit this girl with the "Why do we have put a label on it, if we never get together that way we never have to break up" :smokin :x

Last edited:
Get her some smell good for the house( i.e. Yankee Candle, potpourri,etc..)
Then maybe get her a Dre Beats Pill or another device that plays music and if you go over her house one night alone have a little mixtape on your phone or Bluetooth device and play it for her..
Also a very under appreciate gift for the potential sophisticated lady in your life is a nice bottle of Pinot and a set of wine glasses with cheeses and fruits in a basket..
These ideas don't show "thirst" but more of appreciation for the small things..
Cheers
Good looks. And thanks to everyone for the replies. Great ideas
nthat.gif

Hennessy flourishing like his namesake. :pimp:

Never stop, never settle.

Good work fam, had that month long fling before and those have been some of my best times with women, you get all the greatness with few side effects.

View media item 936271
"What is it that drives you? What propels you to fulfill your potential, to achieve your dreams? Whatever it is you chase, that’s your Wild Rabbit. It stays just out of reach, leading you on a remarkable journey. Chase your Wild Rabbit with devoted passion, and success will define your destination. Never Stop. Never Settle."

When I ordered a Hennessy she was like, "cognac, that's such a mans drink." I offered to give her a taste she said maybe next time. Can't wait to see the look on her face when she tries it though. Watching a girl sip Henn for the first time is always priceless :lol:

Last edited:

I don't want your *****I'm trying to teach her discipline, I'm tryna teach her respect
So at the end of the day whether you ******* with this ***** or another *****You could say that she took some principle or some
Understanding from a real *****

Thought I was the only one who listened to that mixtape LOL
naw lol I mess with lloyd a lil bit

I was texting  this girl ive been smashing n I told her ima miss her when I graduate..she hasn't replied back yet lol.. im not gonna front  im kinda salty...but then again I shouldn't be because ill probably hit her atleast one more time before I leave

Last edited:
This girl is SO mad at me that I didn't say I miss her back... Think she kicked me outta her life lol.
lol yea i won't say that anymore..but she finally texted me back... n thats wild lol im sure you had to do more than that for her to be that pissed off

lol yea i won't say that anymore..but she finally texted me back... n thats wild lol im sure you had to do more than that for her to be that pissed off

No, seriously. I've never said it to any girl... I might try to throw in a lil work right now, but IDK what I'm gunna say...

How should I contact an ex from 6 years ago (txt, fb, etc). Is that a bad idea or naw, I am the one that left her and I regret it now

there was 0 contact in those 6 years, yes im an ******* and a terrible person, regret how I acted

Last edited:
No, seriously. I've never said it to any girl... I might try to throw in a lil work right now, but IDK what I'm gunna say...
man lol since I just said that ****..this girl has a lil battery in her back...I regret telling this big headed ***** that **** lol....next chick i tell I miss has to be my girlfriend/wife and not a jumpoff smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom