TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm out the game but I got a message on my POF from 5 years ago.

Soooo I login look around and for ***** and giggles I put up a pic from my trip to Jamaica in a tank top.

They thirsty bruhs. :smh:

My girl lucky I love her.

stop throwing salt on pepper bro

Her storys are a change of pace. :lol:
aight dude...

Trust me... I started the first TAY.. So I've seen every post from last thread to this thread...

And it will turn into her asking obvious questions, and pretending to be this super awesome chick that is just misunderstood

"Daaaaamn... I want to go down on him but he won't let me"

"Why don't guys like a girl that cooks cleans and plays Xbox?"

"Do y'all know where I can pick up guys"

These are the types of questions the thread will turn into...

And people with legit inquiries will get drowned out by thirst.

Its happened 3 times already.

stop throwing salt on pepper bro

Her storys are a change of pace. :lol:
aight dude...

Trust me... I started the first TAY.. So I've seen every post from last thread to this thread...

And it will turn into her asking obvious questions, and pretending to be this super awesome chick that is just misunderstood

"Daaaaamn... I want to go down on him but he won't let me"

"Why don't guys like a girl that cooks cleans and plays Xbox?"

"Do y'all know where I can pick up guys"

These are the types of questions the thread will turn into...

And people with legit inquiries will get drowned out by thirst.

Its happened 3 times already.

Now that you bring it up. I could see it!

He's 100% right. I honestly don't even care to eead het posts unless she is posting proof. Do that and than you'll have some respect. Or you can PM me some noodz or some videos or PM me your snapchat and can show it all there. Even your throat skills.

She is most likely a fat chick posting her fantasies and fapping to out reactions though......

bruh . . . 
laugh.gif

He's 100% right. I honestly don't even care to eead het posts unless she is posting proof. Do that and than you'll have some respect. Or you can PM me some noodz or some videos or PM me your snapchat and can show it all there. Even your throat skills.

She is most likely a fat chick posting her fantasies and fapping to out reactions though......

lmao

:rofl: I had a NTer PM me once about jobs and he ended up calling me then I talked with him for about an hour about stuff helping out. Talked about his gf a little bit too...

Then, I asked about his name, said, "excuse me if this is ignorant but isn't ***** usually a girls name?" And the reply was, "yeah, I'm a girl"

Weebay.gif

Had an hour conversation with this girl and assumed just because it was a NTer it was a beta male with a feminine voice. Was really just a cool chick who never revealed her gender on NT. And she asked if I'd keep it that way because, "I don't need those fools knowing." :rofl:

So there are cool chicks on NT. Had to edit my, "all girls on NT are losers" post.

Last edited:

She's already posted her pics, Instagram, and POF account though.

I been smelled that about Pepper, that's why I never comment on her posts lls. She looks good and everything, but it's clear she welcomes and feeds off the attention. :lol:

Crazy because when I came in the thread to catch up, Pepper's post was like 3rd unread for me. And after I read it, I was about to post the same thing but Fontaine beat me to it.

Lls @ "sorry for the graphic-ness". No you're not girl.

I been smelled that about Pepper, that's why I never comment on her posts lls. She looks good and everything, but it's clear she welcomes and feeds off the attention.
laugh.gif

Crazy because when I came in the thread to catch up, Pepper's post was like 3rd unread for me. And after I read it, I was about to post the same thing but Fontaine beat me to it.

Lls @ "sorry for the graphic-ness". No you're not girl.
Oh she looks good? Pics?  
nerd.gif

I would hope a girl coming in here talking about taking baby batter shots in the mouth wouldn't illicit thirst. This thread is for the sexual deviant pros. We all getting buns in here, that ain't nothing special.

I would hope a girl coming in here talking about taking baby batter shots in the mouth wouldn't illicit thirst. This thread is for the sexual deviant pros. We all getting buns in here, that ain't nothing special.

You would think so right? But the thirst never fails to show up. Each and every time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom