TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick I've been talking to for the last few weeks is moving away for school next week. Wants to come over my place tonight because "she's never seen it". 8)

What yall got lined up this weekend??
Going to see some friends in Washington heights and get at some Dominican yambs
nthat.gif

I've been talking to two of em out there and I told them I was coming up this weekend and both told me to stop by when I get in the City.
pimp.gif

A friend coming in from Houstont today. Don't think I'll cross the line with her for the yambs but I'm going out for drinks since summer school over.

I need to drop most of my current line up and get ready for try outs.

Thinking about going to Boston for some yambs in two weeks but don't want chick to think I'm coming out there to help her move. Going to see where her mind is at before I make a decision.

What yall got lined up this weekend??

SD chick wants to go to dinner but she has a bf naw so I'm good on that.

My freaky chick hit me up yesterday so I might slide in that tomorrow.

Need to add more to my roster.

And yambs in a car, I've always had trucks so it's never been an issue with space :pimp:

Last edited:

And yambs in a car, I've always had trucks so it's never been an issue with space :pimp:

She got a bf that lives in SD???

speakin of SD..when you comin back down this way?

Probably not for a minute. The SD girl I was dating I got rid of and now have a gf :wow:

Did I tell ya'll the final straw with SD girl? She was thirsty and "not feeling well" so I brought her up a glass of water from the tap since there was not bottled waters left. She throws a FIT about how she won't drink it and wants me to walk down the street to 7-11 and get her FIJI... but she won't walk with me :smh:

So I finally do it, and there's a bar next door haha... Stop in and pound 2 beers, come back with the FIJI water 40 mins later and she is HEATED. "Why didn't u answer my calls!? " and on and on.

BTW anyone in the OC/ LA/ SD area... Throwing a huge party for my bday in Oct. Renting a house in Newport on the beach...Plenty of girls, drinks... TAY Summit I'm thinking :nerd:

Probably not for a minute. The SD girl I was dating I got rid of and now have a gf :wow:

Did I tell ya'll the final straw with SD girl? She was thirsty and "not feeling well" so I brought her up a glass of water from the tap since there was not bottled waters left. She throws a FIT about how she won't drink it and wants me to walk down the street to 7-11 and get her FIJI... but she won't walk with me :smh:

So I finally do it, and there's a bar next door haha... Stop in and pound 2 beers, come back with the FIJI water 40 mins later and she is HEATED. "Why didn't u answer my calls!? " and on and on.

BTW anyone in the OC/ LA/ SD area... Throwing a huge party for my bday in Oct. Renting a house in Newport on the beach...Plenty of girls, drinks... TAY Summit I'm thinking :nerd:

which bar was this?

PM me deatils about that party & I'll swing through

which bar was this?

PM me deatils about that party & I'll swing through

I met both of them actually at Shore Club in PB. But that story of me getting her water was at her girl's pad.

Details will come out for ya'll sooner than later. Expect you to make it out Sub, flights wont be bad at all in Oct.

She got a bf that lives in SD???

Yup dude is in the army, she's been hitting me with "I miss you texts" and "we should hangout soon"

What to do when your girl grows up before you? Wants to stop doing stuff I'm not ready to stop doing yet :frown:

Like partying?

Videogames?

What to do when your girl grows up before you? Wants to stop doing stuff I'm not ready to stop doing yet :frown:

Examples?
Examples?:nerd:

Sexual things, isn't this about yambs? :lol: For example she thinks painting her face is for ****, and for the most we have a threesome once a month or once every two months. She told me August is my last month :smh:

Last edited:
I'd be down, but enough trips to Cali for this year (though work related). The few times I did step out, Cali dudes winning makes sense. So much more beautiful women it's almost like their value is lowered, and the asian yambs is def more open to everyone, more aggressive (and built, sexy as hell). There's def a cultural shift in yambs from east to west coast. Never copped though, just based off the interactions I had. It would be cool to be out there for straight fun though.

Like partying?

Videogames?

Examples?
Examples?:nerd:

Sexual things, isn't this about yambs? :lol: For example she thinks painting her face is for ****, and for the most we have a threesome once a month or once every two months. She told me August is my last month :smh:

I mean there's relationship talk in this thread too so it didn't have to be a sex related issue.

That didn't even cross my mind bc I don't believe "growing up" eliminates certain sexual behaviors. Settling down is a whole different story though

Mannnnnn so like a dummy I put all my focus on one girl well she broke my heart today smh I should of knew better now im mad, sad and can't sleep damn

\vent

True but I've always been a one woman type idk why but I just never had a roster of yambs I guess I get to comfortable which is one thing you are never suppose to do. but anyway im done venting thanks for the tips fellas only got one hour of sleep and im not mad just hurt because I didn't see it coming.

True but I've always been a one woman type idk why but I just never had a roster of yambs I guess I get to comfortable which is one thing you are never suppose to do. but anyway im done venting thanks for the tips fellas only got one hour of sleep and im not mad just hurt because I didn't see it coming.

You don't have to have a roster.

Date around, get some life experiences. You're so young.

You can change a lot during your 20s especially the immediate post college years. Just enjoy life and find yourself before worrying about serious relationships

You gotta be yourself and not be something you are not. If you are a one woman man, than that is what you are. You can try the roster thing to see if it works but I doubt it will.

You might meet a good woman and then try that roster mess and get dropped because she is a quality woman that won't put up with that foolishness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom