TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
diddy-swish-jemblog-dot-com.gif

[COLOR=#red]
Anyway I asked her to sit with me and she did. The rest is history. Shorty is from England in school to be an industrial engineer and she used to play college hoops for her college there on scholarship. I'm gonna keep this short but we hit it off amazingly, we are both scorpios, we still love hoops, and this is going to be my shorty. Oh and that dang accent is TOO sexy

Love and Basketball 2: Aggieland

[/COLOR]

BRUHHHHHH
I wont even ask if she got a sister. I'll settle for a step cousin thats twice removed from by mariiage from her uncle ricky locked up in the pen doing time for evading taxes in Puerto Rico.
Just to get something remotely close to that

[COLOR=#red]
Mugen, she has potential to make me really really consider the one woman thing. I mean at least while we are here in school together. That's saying something right there bro. It's not because of the physical, but because she has so much going for her and she's so sweet brother OG.

Tdogg my dude, how was I overlooking her all this time at the events? Real talk though she kind of downplays her look during school, I guess she wants to focus on school, and it makes her less obvious for us wolves. It was when we were sitting and eating when I realized what she was working with. Dudes were sleeping including me, welp too late now, I aint letting her back out there.

Lesson learned my dudes...make sure you are watching the WHOLE scene, not just the obvious ones...the hidden gems is where it's at.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Nice son! I need another basketball chick on my team. Seem like euro is playing games so might have to drop her soon.

I'm over here talking with this flight attendant before her flight

Ok my dudes, I'm shutting down my Yamb acquisition quest. All those I picked up prior to today will be put on the back burner. At around 2:00 pm today I was at the McDonalds to get a bite to eat before my 3 oClock class. A little after in comes a young lady who I briefly met at the Graduate Student back to school events. We have seen each other at other events but I was too busy hollerin, at other chicks and was overlooking her. She even saw me paired off with that chick I wrote the last story about.

Anyway I asked her to sit with me and she did. The rest is history. Shorty is from England in school to be an industrial engineer and she used to play college hoops for her college there on scholarship. I'm gonna keep this short but we hit it off amazingly, we are both scorpios, we still love hoops, and this is going to be my shorty. Oh and that dang accent is TOO sexy

Love and Basketball 2: Aggieland
Brotha Elder Watson when into Mickey D's lookin for a single sandwich and left with a whole meal and an apple pie for desert. Congrats breh!

The OG's more or less all wifed up. Close the thread. :smokin

I was just talking to my coworkers about the new chick and the death of my Vegas persona

We all decided I'm not retired I'm just on the PUP list :lol:

In all honesty can't guarantee I won't be single again by my birthday.

My guy EWD is feeling like I am right now. There's 1 chick that has been on my mind for almost a month now and even with the other ones I talk too, my effort just isn't all there with them :lol:

I was just talking to my coworkers about the new chick and the death of my Vegas persona

We all decided I'm not retired I'm just on the PUP list :lol:

In all honesty can't guarantee I won't be single again by my birthday.

I can definitely say I won't be. Vegas is fun with the wifey, I can still troll the hell outta people... And I fake proposed to her bahahaha.

I think u will still be with urs too.

Who are the OG's?

Read through the thread.

My guy EWD is feeling like I am right now. There's 1 chick that has been on my mind for almost a month now and even with the other ones I talk too, my effort just isn't all there with them :lol:

Do it. :smokin

My tolerance for extra stress is so low right now that I'd honestly end it now if she wasn't such a catch and good match for me. Just not the right time for extra stress but what can you do...

[COLOR=#red]
Mugen, she has potential to make me really really consider the one woman thing. I mean at least while we are here in school together. That's saying something right there bro. It's not because of the physical, but because she has so much going for her and she's so sweet brother OG.

Tdogg my dude, how was I overlooking her all this time at the events? Real talk though she kind of downplays her look during school, I guess she wants to focus on school, and it makes her less obvious for us wolves. It was when we were sitting and eating when I realized what she was working with. Dudes were sleeping including me, welp too late now, I aint letting her back out there.

Lesson learned my dudes...make sure you are watching the WHOLE scene, not just the obvious ones...the hidden gems is where it's at.
[/COLOR]
Pm sent

elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs
carmelo-anthony-6.jpg

I know it's real when my wife even said" Damn"..
Lol..
That's a good luck though, I hope it works out just like I hope it works out for everybody that
matriculates this thread. The end goal I think for everybody is just to have somebody to listen or talk to or at least holds them down. Once again marriage is not the end all but finding somebody compatible and just overall chill, no matter your situation can make life easy. I know it's hard out in these streets but I think people of both genders over look a lot of prospects on the daily, whether you are mesmerized by the *** or materialistic things that blind you, I guarantee there still are chicks out there that can be loyal but they may not be in the package you imagine or hoped for.
If you love yourself and have your own moral code, follow your gut instinct, then this thing with the yambs will be a breeze. It all starts from within and in return it projects out and attracts who you are and what you desire..
Peace..

Hellllllll nah...

Still getting yambs over here kinfoe

I just have a number 1 that far exceeds #2...

But understand that #2-#5 are still active

Last edited:
Just told my chick who wants to chat ad nauseum on the phone but yet doesnt put out enough "I don't feel like talking just like you don't feel like having sex. It's the same thing."  She goes, "You don't have to be nasty about it."  I'm like, "Goodnight sweetheart.  Click."

[COLOR=#red]Wow didn't even know you somewhat settled down E. Peep, don't fight it bro, nothing wrong with putting primary time into one chick if you feeling her my dude.

Being on both sides of the fence I can say this much...finding that one chick that you feel totally comfortable with not only as an outlet for smashing but a COMPANION too is feels much better overall than messing with 5 or 6 chicks you just randomly smashing. Sometimes we get so deep into smashing jumpoffs and **** that we forget the true value of a good chick, or we treat the few good chicks that come through our lives like JOs and ****.

I'm at the point where smashing Yambs for the sake of smashing Yambs gets old real fast. I've had an amazing variety of women for different races, cultures, economic levels, and so forth and after awhile you realize it's pretty much a hole to put your joints of there is no other connection.

But when you find that chick that makes you feel more alive when you are around them even when y'all aren't smashing, that a beautiful thing right there. Finding that one who can keep your attention and hold you down and make you want to cut down the team is the true definition of addition by subtraction my dudes. But maybe that's just me.][/COLOR]

I had gotten a new phone, and decided to start fresh in regards to my contacts. Too much dead weight. Too many numbers that I couldn't put the face to it; as well as, girls from school that I can't actually touch anymore. Add that with more POF numbers that I'd care to have lol, so I'm adding numbers as I get hit up. Feels pretty good I must say. And really opened my eyes to the people that would notice if I died today (practically none) lls.

Anyway, I'm on a quest to have nothing but quality in my phone in regards to females. So either quality simply from an aesthetic standpoint or the quality of combined elements in what would constitute the "wifey" type. I'll try to add my stories in here, but I practically go nowhere so I'm fearing they may be few and far between. Making a conscious effort to go out more too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom