TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAY I'm in serious need of advice and guidance right now.

Got a text a few hours from a girl I just started talkin to in the last few weeks saying she tested positive for chlamydia. She says she got tested Wednesday and contacted me as soon as she got the results. I hit once with a condom, I'm getting tested tomorrow (thank God Kaiser laboratories are open weekends). She says she got tested for everything and chlamydia was the only thing she tested positive for.

This girl is hella cool, if she was just a bad one I wouldn't give her a second thought but I honestly haven't connected with someone this fast in years. Am I tripping for even considering continuing to **** with her? Or do I cut her off immediately based off principle alone?

I've been having sex frequently for seven years and I've never caught a thing but I was team raw for years and fully realize I just got lucky all those times. I don't even really care where she's been like that, but I still don't know what to do.

Anybody ever been in this situation (the issue sticking by a girl who got and STI, not dealing with the STI itself).
its a wake up call..and besides its just chlamydia....yes its a serious situation but its not life threatening

I would leave her alone for a while

its a wake up call..and besides its just chlamydia....yes its a serious situation but its not life threatening

I would leave her alone for a while

Yeah if you hit with a condom your good fam but still get tested just cause. But I agree with baller, you gotta leave her alone for a little while cause she nasty.

Yea I just keep tryin to justify cause she hella cool. Sayin that could easily have been me who passed it. 

About to get some new yambs tonight...

Triple D light skin teddies...

And she says she can only cum after she gives the wop...

qmelM.gif

LOL.

Or just buy a motorcycle, pull up to random girls and tell them to get on.

I don't understand this whole mental attack that some of you guys are planning to hit these girls with.

It's really not that hard to get a girl to **** you, :lol:

dude im a semi troll i agree, yea your bike is dope btw, mirin...i really need my L, moving on

i just come in here when im bored an sometimes i chime in

its really entertaining, dont put the P on a pedestal, if youre even half decent looking and got your life together hell even dudes who dont have their life together get yambs

ive actually turned down women before, dont be thirsty is my advice an i dont do the online POF etc

Last edited:
Yea I just keep tryin to justify cause she hella cool. Sayin that could easily have been me who passed it. 

Is it possible she got it way before she got with you and just didn't get tested in awhile? Or she already admitted she been with multiple dudes during the same time period?

LOL.

Or just buy a motorcycle, pull up to random girls and tell them to get on.

I don't understand this whole mental attack that some of you guys are planning to hit these girls with.

It's really not that hard to get a girl to **** you, :lol:

dude im a semi troll i agree, yea your bike is dope btw, mirin...i really need my L, moving on

i just come in here when im bored an sometimes i chime in

its really entertaining, dont put the P on a pedestal, if youre even half decent looking and got your life together hell even dudes who dont have their life together get yambs

ive actually turned down women before, dont be thirsty is my advice an i dont do the online POF etc

Thx man.

I think I'm gonna cop a Hayabusa in a few months, :evil:

Same here, I get a kick out of some of these responses, :lol:

TRIPLE D?

nah i never had that before, she got gut?

My girls double F with a 0 waist. She's 5'1 though so it's equivalent to a double D according to her. I remember asking her bra size she said double F I was like wtf. Never heard of anything beyond D.

Last edited:
Alright that bump is gone now so any ideas of how I can try and spark it up with that facebook chick now?

And for the people that said I shoulda went for it...you are crazy.  ***** gone now tho....so what is my move?

edit: I took this pics down because I cant figure out how to add a spolier even doing 
and

Last edited:
Reported. Put that **** in a spoiler son
sick.gif
How do I do that? 

Lol and my bad but I told y'all it wasn't just a normal bump....I had good reason not to make a move with that thing on my face. 

Last edited:
Man I thought 42s were huge, but triple D and F?? Sheesh

I love short women with big breasts, but a lot of them also come with flat butts looking like they're about to tip over. But when they don't...:smokin

Last edited:
Man I thought 42s were huge, but triple D and F?? Sheesh

I love short women with big breasts, but a lot of them also come with flat butts looking like they're about to tip over. But when they don't...:smokin

What you mean 42s? That's just a big boned woman :lol: The number is the distance around your chest. The letter is the cup size. You could be a 42 A and that'd be extremely flat.

My girl is 28 double F so places like Victoria's Secret don't even carry her size.

Last edited:
I'm a slim dude; as long as you lift and look fit, you can get/smash women of any size.

Wiz is something else though.he has to have some kind of medical disorder cause I've never seen any healthy grown human being of any body type that skinny before

Last edited:
I'm skinny and kinda short , 5'8 but my girl is 5'10 with a volley ball player body. Super slender up top but the hips and legs are :wow: She's got them D's too. When I lay with her in the bed she's like a big tree with tatas. I'm always touchy feely and she's tells me I act like a 5 year old who's never seen boobs before :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom