TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** bout to be in posted in jos a. banks now talkin bout let me get 3 for 1 on suits lol

:rofl: ol Men's Wearhouse You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it FACEASS :rofl:

....but no really suits get the yambs moist always

Last edited:
1n4kgcn4shsg0lprck2b4tkfi460310710.jpg

this for all my orlando bbw connoisseurs

Today in physics lab, this girl joins my usual partners and I. She comes in and basically takes over, doing the calculations and everything. She a bad lightskin joint with green eyes, majoring in chem E (beauty and brains, just the way I like them). It was my turn to write up the lab report, so we exchanged numbers and told her we was going to have to meet up soon. Any advice on how to go about this fellas? Any lines I could use?

Today in physics lab, this girl joins my usual partners and I. She comes in and basically takes over, doing the calculations and everything. She a bad lightskin joint with green eyes, majoring in chem E (beauty and brains, just the way I like them). It was my turn to write up the lab report, so we exchanged numbers and told her we was going to have to meet up soon. Any advice on how to go about this fellas? Any lines I could use?

She just came in and just took over? Hmmm... strong independent woman.

Think Like A Man written all over for you pal.

View media item 1166942

LIFT WEIGHTS, i look like a scruffy bum with no job

LOL.

Or just buy a motorcycle, pull up to random girls and tell them to get on.

I don't understand this whole mental attack that some of you guys are planning to hit these girls with.

It's really not that hard to get a girl to **** you, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ This

There's no special/secret formula/attire^hairstyle/approach. Just be confident in your own skin and play to your strengths

With that said scrubs are insta waterfall creators :lol:

its not like im lying though

your example was wear a suit attract opposite
I think you missed interpret what and why he posted. He wasnt saying you need this to pull yambs he was saying one aspect to what some women like. Wasnt comparing to any one or questioning anyone.

I know dumb **** bra :smh: ...ima wait till she hits me up...if she doesn't oh welll but I think she will...thru out her being "mad" I saw a few smiles
You a wild dude
Completely in the wrong. And still expect her to crawl to you. Lmao

If anything you need to apologize especially since you want her as much as you say she was thirsting over you

Thanks @tdogg

Dudes acting like I came in here saying the only way you can pull chicks is to throw on a 3 piece and go get socks from Walmart.

I'm not saying that.

I wear suits to work sometimes.

And sometimes I hit Walmart/grocery store afterwards.

I noticed a heightened level of attention when this happened.

Y'all coming at me like I wasn't the very first post in the original thread. :lol:

Cats really must've forgot, treating me like a new guy.

Or they just haven't been around much.

Question: why do NTers refer to women as "joints"? Is there some level of significance here?

Last edited:
Chick broad biddy joint *** harlot bird ***** all the same to me :lol:

"Woman" or a "lady" is different though ..

I use women for wifey types, chicks that hold themselves up high
Joints for them local sleezys

Is this meet up related to the lab report, or are yall kickin it?

Welp met this chicks mom and stepdad last week and I guess the dad found out about me and is having a party tonight and wants me to show up with her >D this will be interesting.

TAY I'm in serious need of advice and guidance right now.

Got a text a few hours from a girl I just started talkin to in the last few weeks saying she tested positive for chlamydia. She says she got tested Wednesday and contacted me as soon as she got the results. I hit once with a condom, I'm getting tested tomorrow (thank God Kaiser laboratories are open weekends). She says she got tested for everything and chlamydia was the only thing she tested positive for.

This girl is hella cool, if she was just a bad one I wouldn't give her a second thought but I honestly haven't connected with someone this fast in years. Am I tripping for even considering continuing to **** with her? Or do I cut her off immediately based off principle alone?

I've been having sex frequently for seven years and I've never caught a thing but I was team raw for years and fully realize I just got lucky all those times. I don't even really care where she's been like that, but I still don't know what to do.

Anybody ever been in this situation (the issue sticking by a girl who got and STI, not dealing with the STI itself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom