TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my parents live about 45 minutes from where my gf goes to school. My parents have met my girl a few times and they told her if she ever needs anything or just wants to grab dinner some time to just call them up since they aren't too far away. Well my gf takes them up on that offer and gets dinner with just my parents last night
laugh.gif
Very next level. I'm not mad though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo thats cool as **** lmao

Good look mugen I don't have a business card yet (I don't have the credentials & I'm not still a novice in my field) but I'm definitely feeling the "I like the way you carry yourself" line I'm said some similar before but ima abuse this line till something more clever comes to mind in those type of situations [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Don't worry Ricky your jersey will be lifted

Smith_Center_jerseys_updated.jpg

Up there with the greats. We putting the number that we smashed on the banner?

My girl straight up told me that she was waiting for me to say it first and was willing to hold out no matter what :lol:

OH GAWD. Say it right before Vegas for the dirty30 hahahaha.

We've already said it and I went first. She told me that after I asked her how long did she know

TAY fam...my social ineptitudes/nerdiness have finally caught up with me.

I make my girl laugh, pipe game on 1000, good conversation.  She is 99% satisfied.  The one thing I'm missing is a romance. If my life counted on it I couldn't be romantic.  How does one be romantic?  She not begging me for it but I know in the back of every woman's mind she wants at least a little bit, at least an effort.

How do I be "romantic"?

Last edited:

I make my girl laugh, pipe game on 1000, good conversation.  She is 99% satisfied.  The one thing I'm missing is a romance. If my life counted on it I couldn't be romantic.  How does one be romantic?  She not begging me for it but I know in the back of every woman's mind she wants at least a little bit, at least an effort.

How do I be "romantic"?
Just be sweet come up with clever things to make her smile. You are smart son.

That just comes with growth and experience my dude, and your ineptitude as you call it will fade. Pay attention to her, listen to what she's saying, what she likes etc and plan activities around that, or just surprise her steal something from a romcom and do that. Ain't nothing wrong with fake it till you make it in that scenario, better than nothing.

I want to go out by myself tonight. I've never gone to a bar or lounge or anything like that at night by myself, which is sort of weird I guess.

It's not explicitly to meet yambs or anything like that; I recently came across a little extra bread, and my new whip needs some flexing, so I feel like flexing tonight. Treat Yo Self. Kind of like escaping my comfort zone or getting to know myself. But yambs certainly factor into the situation, like with any decision made by a young man.

The question is, where to go? I was thinking like some basic **** like a regular bar.

How do I be "romantic"?

You make her laugh, pipe game is on 1000, good conversation? You're in good shape, man.

I feel like you're thinking  a little too hard about this one. If this is really an issue then do some traditional **** like a walk on the beach, or a stroll through the park at sunset. Think corny movies.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
You don't have to go full blown red roses while a Jodeci song is playing in the background..
Lol..
But start with the "simple" things. If you are not with her in the morning..
"Hey beautiful, just thinking of your smile gets me ready to take on the world"..
Or if you have a key to her pad, leave sticky notes like a scavenger hunt and have a bubble bath ready for her and some wine with her favorite artist playing, so she can relax.
Also there is power in Edible Arrangements sent to her school or office. This is a form of "stunting on them ****", which women love doing. But like someone said, women give you all the answers if you just LISTEN. Plus, just because you have a chick, don't get caught slipping on the romance. I'm tired and don't sleep well so I stay up most of the nights studying and pontificating on the future but before I get a little sleep in before work/school, I make lunch for my lady and her favorite smoothie for work but I leave a little note in her purse/lunch kit expressing my feelings for her and that she will be a great mom. Panties stay wet all day until she comes home.. Lol
Never think the next man won't slide on in if you don't take care of home. The little things always get you to the end zone..
BARS...
Peace..

As mark anthony and mugen said just listen. The answers are there. The 2 things my girl loves the best about me is one ill get little gifts of something she talkedd about or we discuseed ages ago. That surprise you remembered face. Turns the faucets on also.
Taking charge on a whole date. Plan out everything. Let her just sit back and enjoy. Again even the most gun-ho independent strong woman, LOVES. When someone takes charge like that

How do I be "romantic"?
Reflection breh. They love when they feel validated on certain memories. **** like the Color of her pants/dress she wore that snugged her *** when y'all 1st met. Yet again only for your main cause that's a lot to think about :lol:

[COLOR=#red]long story short.the girl from one of my stories that is from California...the one I spit game to saying I stepped into your life is leaving Texas A&M after only being here for 2 weeks. She already had her car shipped back this morning and she's leaving tomorrow. She insisted I come to her crib to see her before she leaves. I'm headed there now. Who thinks I'm gonna smash and who thinks YNS? I don't think it's gonna happen but then again she INSISTED I come by before she leaves.[/COLOR]

Either a dive bar or lounge..
I don't know your area but going to a "hipster" bar, yambs of all colors are plentiful.
Also try live music spots. Don't know your musical taste but that older crowd that's into jazz or older r&b spots have the mature yambs on deck. Also that's the best place if you are not a great dancer. All you need is your two step and you should be straight,lol.Nothing wrong going to a bar by yourself. Strike up conversations with the bartender. When I was single out and about in SF, One time I picked a random bar on the haight and got a drink, chatted the bartender up, paid for my drink, tip him really good, then I just found a table and got my chill on. His regular customers came in and dude pointed me out to probably one of the baddest Thai chicks I had ever seen in my life. Thought nothing of it, did a head nod towards him, guess she was impressed so she came over, did all the little introductory stuff, talked for a while then I told her I was leaving and I wished her a good night. The look on her face was priceless because I didn't ask for her number, I just diddy bopped up to my man and even he was like" You not going to leave with her". Told him" just wait for it". Thanked him for the alley, bought her peoples a round, buttoned the trench peacoat and left. While waiting for The Muni, I heard:
"So you are just going to leave while the conversation was getting good"
GOTCHA *****, lol..
Everything after that was like shooting fish in a Barrell. Smashed and ended up dating her for six months..
That anecdote is all to say don't be overly thirsty or scared of rejection when going to the bar by yourself and have some mystery to you. Also use your environment to your advantage in finding allies to help with the alley-oops.
As a loner-thinker I had to come up with ways to get women. But I learned being mysterious and aloof was my strength. When women feel safe with you or they feel you are "unassuming", it's like panties become so much easier..
Lol..
Peace

I don't know your area but going to a "hipster" bar, yambs of all colors are plentiful.
Also try live music spots. Don't know your musical taste but that older crowd that's into jazz or older r&b spots have the mature yambs on deck. Also that's the best place if you are not a great dancer. All you need is your two step and you should be straight,lol.Nothing wrong going to a bar by yourself. Strike up conversations with the bartender. When I was single out and about in SF, One time I picked a random bar on the haight and got a drink, chatted the bartender up, paid for my drink, tip him really good, then I just found a table and got my chill on. His regular customers came in and dude pointed me out to probably one of the baddest Thai chicks I had ever seen in my life. Thought nothing of it, did a head nod towards him, guess she was impressed so she came over, did all the little introductory stuff, talked for a while then I told her I was leaving and I wished her a good night. The look on her face was priceless because I didn't ask for her number, I just diddy bopped up to my man and even he was like" You not going to leave with her". Told him" just wait for it". Thanked him for the alley, bought her peoples a round, buttoned the trench peacoat and left. While waiting for The Muni, I heard:
GOTCHA *****, lol..
Everything after that was like shooting fish in a Barrell. Smashed and ended up dating her for six months..
That anecdote is all to say don't be overly thirsty or scared of rejection when going to the bar by yourself and have some mystery to you. Also use your environment to your advantage in finding allies to help with the alley-oops.
As a loner-thinker I had to come up with ways to get women. But I learned being mysterious and aloof was my strength. When women feel safe with you or they feel you are "unassuming", it's like panties become so much easier..
Lol..
Peace
god lvl

GOTCHA *****, lol..
Lol..
Peace
God level advice

Trust it took a lot of trial and error to get my confidence, plus my old heads dropped so much information on me, that I feel I have a duty to pass it on. I think that's how dating in general has been killed. Somewhere down the line men/women started being angry at each other, plus not enough old heads(not in here) but just in life in general stop teaching the game. That's why it's imperative to listen to your elders. The stuff they kick to you can still be applied to this day. If you still have your uncle,aunts, grandparents, listen and take away from their stories. I was a really, really late bloomer. I truly didn't hit my stride until I went to college and being on my own. Living by yourself is stressful as hell but you learn what you are made of. I still remember that day, a girl from high school saw me before I moved back to Cali for college. She literally told me:
"You are the sweetest guy I ever met. I had the biggest crush on you but it always felt like you didn't believe in yourself. If you had just asked me out, the possibilites".
That **** hit like a brick. All during HS I played it safe, scared of rejection(daddy issues,lol). All the girls I was feeling, come to find out was feeling the kid,smh.. So I took it upon myself to break my shell in college. Met older dudes at my work that constantly gave me "work" and "gems". I was hard headed but one day I used their advice and never looked back. Trust I have more L's then wins but I always dusted myself off. You got once chance at this. I know it's clinch to say that but women are just a small fraction to the joys in life. I'm glad( shout out to Ricky, triple og) that he made the og TAY thread. This was really the first thread that really immersed me into NT. I found "Internet bros" that I have respect for and I am glad I can drop the lessons I have learned from my life to people either lurking or participating so they can keep enjoying being single or tied down..
Sorry for the long post but like I have said before:
" You have to be a young fool to become a wise man"..
Just have fun with it my dudes..
Peace

[COLOR=#red]long story short.the girl from one of my stories that is from California...the one I spit game to saying I stepped into your life is leaving Texas A&M after only being here for 2 weeks. She already had her car shipped back this morning and she's leaving tomorrow. She insisted I come to her crib to see her before she leaves. I'm headed there now. Who thinks I'm gonna smash and who thinks YNS? I don't think it's gonna happen but then again she INSISTED I come by before she leaves.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]EWD, YNS bro:smh:

Yup got rejected...but it was worth a try. I had to have done something wrong because shorty had candles lit and was in some short shorts.[/COLOR]

Yup got rejected...but it was worth a try. I had to have done something wrong because shorty had candles lit and was in some short shorts.[/COLOR]

You did nothing wrong. She invited you over with intentions for you to smash...

But i'm guessing you were cracking jokes, making her laugh, smile and started getting intimate?

She didn't want to catch any feelings, no emotions, especially since she's leaving.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

No WIO?

Going to the bar alone is the best way to get yambs. Most women who are alone at a bar will most likely be down for the cause. Women who rolls in a group will most likely not give it up because they don't want to come off like a ***.

I've learn that it's sometimes best to be alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom