TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
elaborate

Most of these women are out of towners so 1. they don't know where to go or 2. are to shy/scared to venture out on their own. So if you can strike up a convo and make them feel comfortable you can just invite them out.

I've had chicks invite me out on the town to show them around numerous times. And I've heard stories from the dudes that work at the bar of these chicks just throwing back drinks and other hotel guest just sweeping in and taking them back to their rooms or trying to get it in in the back of the bar/restaurant lol

Most of these women are out of towners so 1. they don't know where to go or 2. are to shy/scared to venture out on their own. So if you can strike up a convo and make them feel comfortable you can just invite them out.

I've had chicks invite me out on the town to show them around numerous times. And I've heard stories from the dudes that work at the bar of these chicks just throwing back drinks and other hotel guest just sweeping in and taking them back to their rooms or trying to get it in in the back of the bar/restaurant lol

View media item 1179565
All of these are 3+ star hotels with bars and are within walking distance from my apartment...

A college try... I shall give it...

Last edited:
I would go, but gotta be up by 5am for work tomorrow. :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah still go :lol: You haven't lived until you have to come home and set your alarm for less that two hours ahead before getting up because you been out late :rofl: That alarm is a B!!

Thank goodness peeps don't talk on the phone anymore, that's another thing that used to keep a dude up knowing good and well a brother has to get up early to start the day.
[/COLOR]

Word, you're young still go, that's when it still doesn't hurt. And I do kinda like not chatting it up on the phone like we used to, now I can fall asleep mid convo with no remorse :lol:.
I've already done this, I posted the story here of what happened this past memorial day weekend.

I don't watch or care about boxing, but I'll see what's up.

New chicks ex is something else smh. Dude went through my IG and sent her a screenshot of every pic I have with girls and videos I took in havasu :lol: had to do slight damage control but all in all we're good.

New chicks ex is something else smh. Dude went through my IG and sent her a screenshot of every pic I have with girls and videos I took in havasu :lol: had to do slight damage control but all in all we're good.

She still communicating with buddy? She gotta know his intentions is to do nothing more them split yall up. He ain't looking out for her only himself. ****** got the game all messed up

Juelz said it best don't watch me watch tv

Last edited:

What a female thing to do..how tight does his vagina have to be for him to pull that ****?

She still communicating with buddy? She gotta know his intentions is to do nothing more them split yall up. He ain't looking out for her only himself. ****** got the game all messed up

Juelz said it best don't watch me watch tv

They had a shared phone plan and he bought phone and charged it to their account so she's making sure it's paid off so it won't affect her credit. She keeps the conversation to that only and of course he always tries to continue it. She's blocked him on everything except for email.

What a female thing to do..how tight does his vagina have to be for him to pull that ****?

This dude is a big *****. He's been all talk though and would most likely not say a word to me.

Last edited:
Went to the bar on my lunch break, shorty sat next to me and started yapping. I was lowkey surprised how forward she was, main reason I don't go places alone because my will power isn't that strong :lol: had to leave that place 30 mins early or we would of been in the bathroom.

[COLOR=#red]From tonight at the tailgate for our game against Rice. Lightskin shorty to my left has a flagrant donk. Just met her today, I shot a little probing game her way and she was suprisingly receptive. I rode my bike there so I was in my jogging pants and tshirt, so I showed her a pic of how I get down when I clean up and she was liking it.

Right now I'm just a squirrel burying acorns for the winter.
[/color]

View media item 1179857

Last edited:
Bruhs...communication is the clutchest..the most key. 
pimp.gif

Gets you things you aint eem ask for. 
nthat.gif

From tonight at the tailgate for our game against Rice. Lightskin shorty to my left has a flagrant donk. Just met her today, I shot a little probing game her way and she was suprisingly receptive. I rode my bike there so I was in my jogging pants and tshirt, so I showed her a pic of how I get down when I clean up and she was liking it.

yea on the right she's a cutie 
pimp.gif

1) ex staarts calling me complaing how that girl could hook up with the guy she left me for, but hes not in fault even thought he went after her. told her to stop texting adn calling me and to **** off.

2) I was at a sports bar with one of my buddys, hes been dating this girl for a year , takes out his phone and starts showing me naked pics of her, she is sexy , but i thought it wasnt right. Do you guys do that with your gfs pics? i could never

[COLOR=#red]From tonight at the tailgate for our game against Rice. Lightskin shorty to my left has a flagrant donk. Just met her today, I shot a little probing game her way and she was suprisingly receptive. I rode my bike there so I was in my jogging pants and tshirt, so I showed her a pic of how I get down when I clean up and she was liking it.

[/color]

View media item 1179857
TAMU tailgates = too easy. Walk around with a 30 pack and you're automatically some sort of hero.

Gotta get back up there before the end of the year. Hilton Diamond = auto rooms for cheap points even during peak booking weekends :pimp:

Last edited:
1) ex staarts calling me complaing how that girl could hook up with the guy she left me for, but hes not in fault even thought he went after her. told her to stop texting adn calling me and to **** off.

2) I was at a sports bar with one of my buddys, hes been dating this girl for a year , takes out his phone and starts showing me naked pics of her, she is sexy , but i thought it wasnt right. Do you guys do that with your gfs pics? i could never

1. I'm a bit confused how what girl could hook up with who?????

2. Never, that's a foul on the play
atleast with your current girl you claim you like.

if you're bitter about an ex....still a female move but not mad at it.

fluzzy sure.

but not your current girl

That's pretty funny, cause one of my best friends sent me naked pics of a girl he met in 2012 a little after New Year's...and that's the girl he's still with :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom