TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the bar alone is the best way to get yambs. Most women who are alone at a bar will most likely be down for the cause. Women who rolls in a group will most likely not give it up because they don't want to come off like a ***.

I've learn that it's sometimes best to be alone.
I always hear you guys talk about all the yambs that be at the bar.

I've never gone to a bar before, due to the fact that I don't drink

My dude said it like the bar is some mythical place.

You should roll to one tonight for the fight, gives a reason to be there without drinking. And women are def at the bar solo, most of the time for the same reason you are.

Last edited:
I just can't imagine a woman going to a bar by herself.

I told my homey and he thought the same thing. Last week he went to a bar by himself. Called the same night, talking about I was right about what I said. Ended up walking in the spot and there was a chick that peeped him out. He noticed it and that was game. Ended up smashing her in the back of the bar lol

You did nothing wrong. She invited you over with intentions for you to smash...

But i'm guessing you were cracking jokes, making her laugh, smile and started getting intimate?

She didn't want to catch any feelings, no emotions, especially since she's leaving.

Just my 2 cents.

Happens to the best of us EWD

I'm with Hawaii though. She probably was catching too many feels

EWD, don't worry, you'll recover that fumble...

[COLOR=#red]
Well of course there's a story to what all happened :lol: I'll put it in a spoiler to save a wall of RED text...I capitalized red for a reason :rofl: :smh:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]So yeah I typed the "EWD" YNS post while she went in the room to talk to her dad who was on his way to pick her up driving from Cali. I was so confused...like why was shorty so insistent on me coming through if she didn't want me all in her digestive system. I mean was this her pulling off the ULTIMATE tease session or what?

I mean my dudes when I stepped into her place it was dimly lit only with candles flickering. Then shorty had on these short shorts perfectly framing that lil bubble of hers. Ma has that really smooth milk chocolate skin and crinkly hair...she reminds me of a discount version of a young Foxxy Brown (the rapper when she was actually hot).

So I sit on the couch with her doing my customary procedure of leaving space between me and the chick as to not show extreme thirst. Then we start talking, but I don't hear anything she says because I'm looking at the candlelight glow on her smooth legs. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I slide next to her and put my arm around her. She looks at me like I'm stupid, but I notice she doesn't make me take my arm from around her. Then I go into damage control, basically saying that it's only because she's leaving so soon that I'm being so forward, and that we'd probably never see each other again, and that we only live once yadda yadda yadda. I try to go in for a kiss, but she moves her head back...I felt like I swung at a fastball low and outside. She says that she doesn't like to kiss.

Now in my head I'm like "why did this avian species invite me over just to sit on the couch and watch TV when she knows she's leaving the next day. That's around when her dad called and she went in the room to speak to him and I made the post "EWD YNS". Then eventually she came out and sat right back next to me. So I decide to test the boundaries to see if I can get her leaning and make contact on an 0-2 count. I kiss her arm, then I kiss her tyts although she still has a shirt on. I noticed she fake acted like she didn't like it, but she still didn't make me move away from her. Then I kissed her nice *** thighs. She was like "you can't be doing that". Then I kissed her thighs again, this time closer to the punani. Fellas I finally got her leaning a little...

Then she's like "what are you doing?" That's when I pulled out my LAST RESORT tool out my toolbox. I told her that I'd eat that without expecting ANYTHING in return. You should have seen how hard she was thinking in her head whether she wanted me to do it or not. Then I kissed her on her thighs again, then I said I do the alphabet on her pearl. I kept steadily applying the pressure until she finally said "do you want a mouth full of blood?" Wow my dudes, that's what it was the whole time and now it makes sense...shorty was all red tide on me. This had to be some of the worst timing ever...I mean I really thought about still maybe trying to smash with her on the flow, but I can only do that with a main chick, and even then that's extremely rare.

Chicks get horny when they are on the rag, and I could tell she wanted to do something with me, but now it made sense to why she was rejecting even my best and persuasive advances. I then told her what she was missing and then shortly I made my way out from her apartment. She didn't want me to leave, but I had to...the torture was too real, and I noticed when we hugged goodbye this time she made sure she squeezed tight enough for her to feel my jimmy pressed up against her.

All that to say...periods ruin it sometimes my dudes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]But yeah like YoungDoc said, regardless of why, we all take L's from time to time...it aint like we have flawless records, even recently. So what about ole girl who was supposed to be my main chick? We still cool, we just slowed things down a little these last few weeks have been hectic with recruiters coming to campus and all and doing interviews. It's hard to have a real relationship at this school, peeps are always so busy, so it's almost better to be casual. Hawaii makes a good point to though, some chicks will tighten up their pantywaist if they don't want to catch feelings before leaving.[/COLOR]

You made the right move ewd. I'm glad u didn't do what other nters would have done which is end up wit red mouth or stick around all night in hopes of a pity Bj or hand job. I would have dipped too.

You made the right move ewd. I'm glad u didn't do what other nters would have done which is end up wit red mouth or stick around all night in hopes of a pity Bj or hand job. I would have dipped too.

[COLOR=#red]Exactly Joepac, there was literally nothing else to stay longer for...I mean you actually stay out of trouble better that way too.[/COLOR]

I've been in a similar situation...chick I met on pof. We smashed a couple times and I put in some serious work on her lil ***. I was pulling out moves I didn't even know I had. She refused to look me in the eye when I was stroking talkin bout "uh uh...not when you doing that". Later come to find out she was moving to Texas so we kicked it and smoked on her last day. Baby was not tryna give me the buns. I squeezed her thigh and could feel her whole body get weak but she was not about to give it up. It's kind of an empowering feeling knowing that she likes you that much but at the same time just gimme the buns girl :smh: :lol:

My dude said it like the bar is some mythical place.

You should roll to one tonight for the fight, gives a reason to be there without drinking. And women are def at the bar solo, most of the time for the same reason you are.
I would go, but gotta be up by 5am for work tomorrow. :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah still go :lol: You haven't lived until you have to come home and set your alarm for less that two hours ahead before getting up because you been out late :rofl: That alarm is a B!!

Thank goodness peeps don't talk on the phone anymore, that's another thing that used to keep a dude up knowing good and well a brother has to get up early to start the day.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
The UMD game had so many ****, ish got me re-evaluating life brehs :smh:

Never saw it with my own two eyes til today...my goodness...I have to profit there, && very, very soon at that. This shy, let the game come to me approach has more than run its course.

Last edited:
tumblr_lnteglMZeD1qzznvj.gif

Big Bro EWD, if you don't write that damn book..
I lost it at the Discount Foxy Brown...

[COLOR=#red]Yeah still go :lol: You haven't lived until you have to come home and set your alarm for less that two hours ahead before getting up because you been out late :rofl: That alarm is a B!!

Thank goodness peeps don't talk on the phone anymore, that's another thing that used to keep a dude up knowing good and well a brother has to get up early to start the day.
[/COLOR]

Word, you're young still go, that's when it still doesn't hurt. And I do kinda like not chatting it up on the phone like we used to, now I can fall asleep mid convo with no remorse :lol:.

Word, you're young still go, that's when it still doesn't hurt. And I do kinda like not chatting it up on the phone like we used to, now I can fall asleep mid convo with no remorse :lol:.

I thought I was the only one falling asleep on convo a :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom