TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to oxnard with the lady friend to hang with my boy and his wife for the weekend. Dodger game Saturday and lots of drinking all weekend but her monthly visitor came :smh: I told her it's bj week and she said ok :D

Appreciate the advice fellas, I repped y'all accordingly. I'll take heed to what each one of you said and post an update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just read that mini relationship blog. The part about charging 2002 prices for Internet was soooooooooooo on point. It's always the chicks don't nobody want with these absurd expectations. These chicks be having beyonce demands and remy ma credentials. Really boggles the brain how dumb some of these chicks are to think a dude is supposed to bend over backwards to be with them and they are in their 20s with kids in junior high. Smdh

I think there are waaaaayyyyy too many chicks on a pedestal right now. Instagram brings the lamest cats spitting lines to these average chicks

I am feeling pretty damn good right now.
At times I forget I'm a good looking fella lol

A girl just invited me to October Fest. At first I thought it was a social thing but then she was like just you and me. She was all shy about it [emoji]9786[/emoji]️ [emoji]128526[/emoji].

This would be my first date in a LONG time [emoji]128533[/emoji] lowkey nervous

nothing to be nervous about man. SHE took the initiative to invite you and was nervous about it so she obviously feeing you. just be natural and make her feel comfortable. balls in your court now man, go out there and fllourish like bron in open court.

or WIO

I am feeling pretty damn good right now.
At times I forget I'm a good looking fella lol

A girl just invited me to October Fest. At first I thought it was a social thing but then she was like just you and me. She was all shy about it [emoji]9786[/emoji]️ [emoji]128526[/emoji].

This would be my first date in a LONG time [emoji]128533[/emoji] lowkey nervous

I feel like when a chick makes that first move, it's 99% easier to get to yamb paradise. Go get em papi [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

females that initiate are that much more sexy to me. Sometimes as men we are always expected to make the first move but it's nice to have the opposite occasionally.

Ain't nothing like being able to be open and honest with a chick. Felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. My stress levels were off the charts.

You know them times when a chick is throwing it at you but you don't want to smash because she is not your type. I'll see after this drink if I am up to it.

-took her home
-she on her period
-got some 30 minute long head(big chicks don't give the best head word to yeezusdispule......white chicks do)
-no pics this time fellas not worth it

Homecoming is tomorrow so about to get it in. May post pictures of the environment/shorties for those not from the South nor HBCU.

-took her home
-she on her period
-got some 30 minute long head(big chicks don't give the best head word to yeezusdispule......white chicks do)
-no pics this time fellas not worth it

Homecoming is tomorrow so about to get it in. I WILL post pictures of the environment/shorties for those not from the South nor HBCU.
nthat.gif

Hate it when you connect with a chick (more like a homeboy to you) that you're not physically attracted to at all, but she's throwing it at you :smh:

Last edited:
When you let go of expectations things become a lot easier to deal with.

Just take things in stride as they come.

That being said...what do you do when you have a higher libido than your partner?

A disappointment as the days go by, about to just keep this yambs as a fwb and keep it moving. Its ironic because she says for some reason she'll end up alone in the future yet she has a man.

Keep doing yA thing young rare. U ever get that chick that was showing you attention at school ?

When you let go of expectations things become a lot easier to deal with.
Just take things in stride as they come.
View media item 1095564

That being said...what do you do when you have a higher libido than your partner?

Get a new partner :lol:

Naw but figure out the different things that turn her on - not just physically/sexually but emotionally/mentally as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom