TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What considers girls 'keepers' for some of yall

"You ain't gotta look like a model for me to adore you. All you gotta do is love me and BE LOYAL"
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Naw but foreal. Crazy to say this, loyalty is really hard to come by in LA.

Over thinking-over analysis is the by product of a past trauma that you don't want to happen again. It could be a repressive thought from your childhood all the way up to your first heartbreak or disappointment. Stop trying to break down every little intricacies of a conversation and just say what is on your mind. The worst anything, anybody can do is say "No". You will not die from rejection but your spirit will die from all the "What-Ifs" if you continue down that path. Nobody wants rejection or wants to feel pain but you can't take it personally if a girl says no, pretend boyfriend or whatever excuse/game she tries to play. Say your piece, take it in stride and keep living. There will always be times where over thinking can save your life but asking a girl out is not one of those times(unless she has a crazy ex boyfriend)..
Just do your thing young men and flourish.
One more thing, how in the hell does a girl blackmail you on an"emotional affair"?
How do you let one become so powerful in their resolve to even let those words of "dry" snitching come out their mouths. This all goes back to communicating with your partner, even if it will cause them pain. Sit down and tell your lady the truth. It's better to just man up, speak your truth and let the chips fall where they may. I'll be damn if some woman threatens me on some boo-boo to my wife.
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Never put yourself in a position where some woman can threaten to break up your home or relationship. We all hurt each other in friendship/relationships but honesty([emoji]128175[/emoji]) will always be your greatest defense/offense. Give that person the opportunity to digest the problem instead of having them look like a fool in these streets. That's how people get hurt and want revenge.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Repped for the first part about over thinking situations. That's one of my problems. I know I tend to do it though so I guess it's not too bad cuz I'll usually stop myself. Like many other subjects, reading someone actually talk about it helps put things into perspective.

Thank you, yamb sensei *bows down*

"You ain't gotta look like a model for me to adore you. All you gotta do is love me and BE LOYAL"
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Naw but foreal. Crazy to say this, loyalty is really hard to come by in LA.

Ugh, had a nasty fall out with my ex LA girl earlier this year, smh. Everything & I mean everything was great about shorty except these **** ain't loyal. I don't want to become jaded but these days a lot of ish that females do truly don't surprise me anymore, it's whatever...just act accordingly.

Over thinking-over analysis is the by product of a past trauma that you don't want to happen again. It could be a repressive thought from your childhood all the way up to your first heartbreak or disappointment. Stop trying to break down every little intricacies of a conversation and just say what is on your mind. The worst anything, anybody can do is say "No". You will not die from rejection but your spirit will die from all the "What-Ifs" if you continue down that path. Nobody wants rejection or wants to feel pain but you can't take it personally if a girl says no, pretend boyfriend or whatever excuse/game she tries to play. Say your piece, take it in stride and keep living. There will always be times where over thinking can save your life but asking a girl out is not one of those times(unless she has a crazy ex boyfriend)..
Just do your thing young men and flourish.
One more thing, how in the hell does a girl blackmail you on an"emotional affair"?
How do you let one become so powerful in their resolve to even let those words of "dry" snitching come out their mouths. This all goes back to communicating with your partner, even if it will cause them pain. Sit down and tell your lady the truth. It's better to just man up, speak your truth and let the chips fall where they may. I'll be damn if some woman threatens me on some boo-boo to my wife.
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Never put yourself in a position where some woman can threaten to break up your home or relationship. We all hurt each other in friendship/relationships but honesty([emoji]128175[/emoji]) will always be your greatest defense/offense. Give that person the opportunity to digest the problem instead of having them look like a fool in these streets. That's how people get hurt and want revenge.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Agh, I needed this too, Mugen sensei. [emoji]128591[/emoji] I think imma just talk to her tomorrow with that as my intro & just lead into me telling her I'm feeling Her or whatever & want to take it from there. Can't miss a shot you didn't take, can't make it if you don't shoot either.

Open minded.
Thick thighs.
Good personality.
Sounds about right [emoji]128076[/emoji], I forgot how much i LOVE girls who have wit & charm. I like it when a shorty can give me stimulating convo & she's a bit of a wise-*** too...but she's gotta be open minded for sure

Heres mine

Smart

Can take jokes and throw some back

Laid back

Loyal
Honest

Cook and clean cook and clean cook and clean cook and clean

Positive outlook on things and not ratchet but can get ratchet

Down For whatever, whenever i wana do something

Just a few off the top of my head

^why so tall? If you don't mind me asking
Something I really can't explain but I love chicks of that height. Most of the tall chicks I have dated been down to earth not saying other chicks can not be(just how things works out). Also some of it has to do with we both are already eye level so no me leading down for a kiss or what other reason. Everything is level playing field on the regular and in the bed.(if that makes sense).

I see short dudes(5'6-5'8) with chicks around their height, so I guess it is the same idea. Also came to the terms that most of these chicks don't have a big *** or big breast.

I cant make up my mind if i like *** or titts more. I love grabbin a booty and love grabbin titts but i think i lean more towards a fat booty. My girl has both tho.

With the booty as long as it cuffs I'm good, not a fan of that flat backdoor of any race. Cool with some Bs or Cs for the ****. But been digging the slim chicks with small As borderline Bs lately tho.

I cant make up my mind if i like *** or titts more. I love grabbin a booty and love grabbin titts but i think i lean more towards a fat booty. My girl has both tho.

Always been a breast man but I can't deal with a flat black. Gotta have at least some curve, doesn't need to big though

Ex messaged me today " i want to be with you but im scared" "i want to spend the rest of my life with you , but not for a few years"   "im not sorry for anything that happend, i dont know what i want" SMH , haven't talked to her in a  bit after all that **** she did to me and she sends me this, got a date tomorrow with a beautiful euro girl, dont need that trouble anymore.

Ex messaged me today " i want to be with you but im scared" "i want to spend the rest of my life with you , but not for a few years"   "im not sorry for anything that happend, i dont know what i want" SMH , haven't talked to her in a  bit after all that **** she did to me and she sends me this, got a date tomorrow with a beautiful euro girl, dont need that trouble anymore.
Don't mess anything up with that euro chick!

There is something about light skinned chicks I cant explain. I just love them. I like women of all colors, but I just love me a sexy yellow bone shorty.

Last edited:
Always been a breast man but I can't deal with a flat black. Gotta have at least some curve, doesn't need to big though

Second this.

C cup or bigger is a strong preference, I have huge hands, like 7" from base of palm to tip of middle finger...:lol:

it's just wonderful when you find yourself getting brains and you reach down and squeeze a handful :pimp:

Second this.

C cup or bigger is a strong preference, I have huge hands, like 7" from base of palm to tip of middle finger...:lol:

it's just wonderful when you find yourself getting brains and you reach down and squeeze a handful :pimp:

That's normal bruh. :lol:

Bruh my hands are 7.5 from base to tip and I consider them small :lol:

I feel that buns are more useful for the act of porking, but boobs are great play things. I love when a big breasted chick leans over and rests them thangs on you. But at the end of the day I'm a booty man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom