TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Youve got a distorted perception of love if you think its ok to sleep with other women and still be in love. So I suppose you tell your "lover" all of this and she just accepts it because you love her right? No wonder the divorce rate is so high in this country.

#dontbethatguy

Sex has nothing to do with love. Are you saying people who have threesomes have distorted perceptions?

I think people are caught on semantics.
When you imply someone is your "main", that means and let's be [emoji]128175[/emoji], you are in a "relationship" unless you are a Mack.[emoji]128516[/emoji]
But if you are up front and honest with the women in your life(Ricky seems to be that type) and they have their own little arrangement then who am I to say his definition of love is wrong. He has love for her but he's not ready or about that life yet, so let that man cook. I will always defend monogamy( even if it is seen as prehistoric ideal) but that's my belief system and conviction and nobody can tell me otherwise. But on the other side of the coin I can't knock somebody for being in the streets or if they believe in polarmory. The problem I have, as I have always stated is cheating or deception is the **** I don't like. If you have to lie to kick it, that's some *** *** **** and we will never see eye to eye. But if you are communicating, not leading anyone on, everybody is cool with the situation, then keep doing what works for you.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Lol should have mentioned that we used out laptops. Chatted on ooVoo and I recorded with CamStudio. Records entire screen. You Idk about on iPhone, prob something easy to do if you have it jailbroken

I'm just saying...when you love someone you don't do things that you know would hurt them. I need to meet a girl like yours, who doesn't mind me going around sticking my thumb in other girls Nutella jars.

Last edited:
I'm just saying...when you love someone you don't do things that you know would hurt them. I need to meet a girl like yours, who doesn't mind me going around sticking my thumb in other girls Nutella jars.
its easy.

Don't tell girls all the sweet **** to get yambs (which it sounds like you do)

Be honest... Stop simping.

Problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom