TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care about one chick

I want to use the jumps as trial run...

You ain't right, homie
laugh.gif
. But flourish man, nobody should judge.

I'm eager to know how it goes. Don't spare on the details.

Last edited:
:lol:  He really acting like he didn't know what I was tammin bout, really scared to lose his #yambgawd status to these NTers out here. 
what are you talking about?

I've told this thread that I love my girl several times.

But I still smash other chicks.

Not sure what you're trying to say

:lol:  He really acting like he didn't know what I was tammin bout, really scared to lose his #yambgawd status to these NTers out here. 
what are you talking about?

I've told this thread that I love my girl several times.

But I still smash other chicks.

Not sure what you're trying to say

Those two statements are contradictory to some even though they may not be to you

I work in retail . sales associate chick asks for my number to ask something. shoots me a text 5 minutes later asking if I sell or know someone that sells coke lol. say na but ask if that means we cant be cool. she laughs and says no. after I ask if does anything besides that she says she never tried it but blah blah. just found this funny . idk finna see wassup any who

Those two statements are contradictory to some even though they may not be to you
The statements are definitely contradictory, but that doesn't mean they're untrue.

Plenty of men who cheat feel a measure of love towards their SOs, I'm not condoning cheating, and I'm not a cheater, but it is what it is. It's like you love your mom, but you still used to lie to her as a kid.

Last edited:

The statements are definitely contradictory, but that doesn't mean they're untrue.

Plenty of men who cheat feel a measure of love towards their SOs, I'm not condoning cheating, and I'm not a cheater, but it is what it is. It's like you love your mom, but you still used to lie to her as a kid.

Nah bro... terrible example! Lying to your mom?

And in my opinion, you can't speak on behalf of cheaters if you're not a cheater yourself.

I don't smoke weed nor do I sell weed. So i'm not gonna try to attempt to justify and defend people who do.

Last edited:
I don't smoke weed nor do I sell weed. So i'm not gonna try to attempt to justify and defend people who do.
I'm not justifying or defending anything
sick.gif

I'm saying that it is possible to lie to people that you care about and still simultaneously care about them. It's not right or anything, but people do it.

I'm with KF knowledge on it. I have a good amount of boys that do what he is talking. It's not right by any means but they love their chick and their family.

But I also think people are coming out of left field with their statements.

Youve got a distorted perception of love if you think its ok to sleep with other women and still be in love. So I suppose you tell your "lover" all of this and she just accepts it because you love her right? No wonder the divorce rate is so high in this country.

Youve got a distorted perception of love if you think its ok to sleep with other women and still be in love. So I suppose you tell your "lover" all of this and she just accepts it because you love her right? No wonder the divorce rate is so high in this country.
shut up. :lol:

1. Never told her I loved her. I know I do... But I'm scared to tell her. Why

2. Because I still have sex with other chicks

3. She's the main because she gets priority. She comes first in the list of chicks I deal with.

I don't know why this is so foreign to y'all.

Making it seem like when you care about someone, your **** just stopsworking

Foh with that.

Cats coming at me sideways like I'm married and cheating on a wife

Fell back with that man... I'm single, I smash yamb, points blank period. Some take more precedent over others

There's one that I see myself with in the future. I think I love her...

But we're not together...

Y'all not that damb dumb to not see what I'm saying

Totally possible to be in love with more than one person at a time and/or sleep with other women. Love is not exclusive, it's the verbal (and legal) contracts that couples willingly bind themselves to that creates metaphysical "boundaries" of love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom