TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I live in Korea, and i've seen a few people try to get them secret snaps of me.
Black dude runnin around eatin kimchi. yea.

O I have another one about chick wildin and social media

So I head to New York on my Christmas break from a long semester with a female friend. I didn't let chick wildin know until a week maybe two know I was going. She asked all these questions until she finally got out of me that I was going with a chick. She wasn't happy about that because she said I never took her to NYC(I'm like you was never in the picture of moving to NYC with me so why would I take you on my random trips). So its like 12-1 in the morning I'm getting in from drinking and decided to listen to that new juelz santana soft. I tweet my girl *** is so soft.....sure enough 2 minutes later I get call about why is the chicks *** so soft. Told her it was a song.....she wasn't trying to hear that.

Haha I live in Korea, and i've seen a few people try to get them secret snaps of me.
Black dude runnin around eatin kimchi. yea.
i'm sure you've answered this... but how the yambs treat you out there?

I hear they never eally see black people in person.

Hmmmmm that white girl ***. I see that in my future with Ole Miss vs LSU this weekend plus it's homecoming!

Any chick is attainable, fam. Even the ones that look the snobbiest, in reality just want some good D.

Just have the right mouth work (no ayo), and you're pretty much in.
Of course, looks play part of the role, but I'm sure everyone in here carries themselves in a good manner.

You know dam well it's the Aston

You ugly bru :lol:

Jk

Still have yet to get a full white girl guess that dream is dead for now tho :frown:

:rofl:

I'm beautiful. Srs.
I've had NTers focusing on my lips instead of my haircut when I posted my pic in the haircut thread. :smh:

It was raining so I actually took the subie too haha
Anyone in the NYC/JFK airport area can confirm this.

Man, it isn't anything special. You aren't missing out.
It's just preference.

I thought you were white this whole time :lol:

Oh damn I thought you were Asian from the pic :lol: What's up with Hispanic cats thinking they're so handsome? Is that a cultural thing?

Last edited:
I thought you was white with that picture. And it seems like you maybe 5'6-5'8

Last edited:
Oh damn I thought you were Asian from the pic
laugh.gif
What's up with Hispanic cats thinking they're so handsome? Is that a cultural thing?
It's after they get their eyebrows shaped up, they feel invincible
roll.gif

Butt look like spongebob though. It might be massive, but where's the curves and shape? If that's your steez though I'll let you cook. My ex was kinda a flatback but it was still nice.

:rofl:

I'm beautiful. Srs.
I've had NTers focusing on my lips instead of my haircut when I posted my pic in the haircut thread. :smh:

It was raining so I actually took the subie too haha
Anyone in the NYC/JFK airport area can confirm this.

Man, it isn't anything special. You aren't missing out.
It's just preference.

I've had a Mexican/white mix chick before green eyes had your boy ready to propose. But lost her for being that party animal in college :frown:

Na, when you actually grab mass in real life, not just typing about it.

And the mass is serious, it will dwarf your hand.
Take it from a dude who doesn't type much stories but posts pics.
......***** What!? Nobody taking shots at you son.

as someone that posts pics.. i can tell you that you're not going to please everyone...

if it's what you like, get them yambs, bruhva...

all that "i got a big D" stuff is kinda OD doe. :lol: :lol:

as someone that posts pics.. i can tell you that you're not going to please everyone...
if it's what you like, get them yambs, bruhva...
all that "i got a big D" stuff is kinda OD doe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hear you.
As far as the last statement, it is what it is
laugh.gif

I don't eem gas myself up, though.
These are the things I'm told.
Steady with the subtle humble-brag every post I see.... continue to cook and let people gas you up, right now, pic or no pic... you're coming off as dude on edge that rarely gets P.

Last edited:
Told my girl the ENTIRE SD trip story.

She. Was. Not. Happy.

Had to add in that I was thinking about her while I was with another chick to get her :D again.

She asked for pics of the other girl I was hooking up with before her and I got serious... Couldn't take it that far.

@youngdoc suberzat1 suberzat1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom