TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its almost like they wait for the breakup thinking of all the ******** they can post.

Relationships are so much easier when you're not dealing with women that are all into Social media and being seen.

Them b****** still be lurking though lol. So if you have ig etc etc....watch what you post.
Yeah remember this one chick I was dating found out she wasn't my number one priority. So she went on my Twitter and seen the last person I followed. (was easy since I don't really get on social media). Next time she sees me she says that ***** name is April and she looks like a chick that to your liking. Had me in my room with that weebe gif. Chick wildin was thick and April was skinny with nature hair. Wildin chick did everything she could think of to place herself back in position.....her play book was long.

Relationships are so much easier when you're not dealing with women that are all into Social media and being seen. /quote]

I love seeing th progression of the guy being the love of they life and couldn't image life without him, then the break up and all of a sudden he was no good, then they get back together and they schoolmates, break up again and she just gon "do me", then next dude is the love of her life and cycle continues

My girl doesn't use social media and she knows I know look at girls on IG. Some of her friends would tell her to get IG but she refuse to and they would say I look at girls because they see pics I like. I tell her I don't talk to anyone and she understands guys look at girls.

My girl has FB and IG but isn't very active. I cleaned up both accounts. My Twitter is relatively anonymous and she doesn't have Twitter so that's my free zone - from her and coworkers.

I'm glad we don't interact much on social media. Prior chick I talked to was big into IG and she would get annoyed if I didn't like her pics :lol: :smh:

I slapped the hell out of my girl in bed...and she liked it...too much. I've created a monster.

Last edited:
Relationships are so much easier when you're not dealing with women that are all into Social media

Pray to God my next gf doesn't have any of them :smh:.

My now ex gf was too busy on Instagram , Snapchat , and Twitter this past spring and summer instead of holding me down when I really needed her.

Last edited:
^^
Lol where did you smack her exactly?

That's the worst part. Right in the face. It was in my childhood bed too when I was visiting my parents. I dunno what got into me. Started off with a light one but she kept wanting more. I was winding up towards the end like she did wrong.

Last edited:
That's the worst part. Right in the face. It was in my childhood bed too when I was visiting my parents. I dunno what got into me. Started off with a light one but she kept wanting more. I was winding up towards the end like she did wrong.
lol I'd rather be the one being slapped but I guess that says a lot
mean.gif

lol I'd rather be the one being slapped but I guess that says a lot :smh:

Hey man, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Good for you. You don't know until you know. Ya know?

Rough **** is cool. But there's a threshold for everyone. Gotta start light and communicate properly and it can be enjoyable.

Doc knows my NO social media thing. Told yall since last year. DONT post things that can get you into trouble.

When I was going through my phase last 2-3 years I made SURE...

A. No one can tag me anywhere
B. Don't take photo's and have them posted
C. Don't add these girls ur hooking up with to social sites

I never got caught up once.

My current doesn't have ANY social media, and I hardly post in the first place.

yea my ex was instagram, snap chatting, hell she even had the social site for Pinterest (who even knows about that)

She was constantly on it and not paying attention.
I got facebook but im only on it at work when im sitting doing my lesson plans anyway.,, i don't post pics hell i dont even post status updates.. just random internet pics.

my girl now has IG but hers is like the location stuff people who go on vacations and family... no facebook no twitter.

STAY AWAY

This chick I was just dealing with Sanpchatted a video of me while I was driving on the first night we hung out.
indifferent.gif

Me: :Laughs: What you doing...taking a picture?

Her: Noooooo its snapchat...say hi!

Me: -_- ( I literally made this face)

I dunno why I'm surprised though this is the same chick that had videos on snapchat of her sons singing "Yayo" by Snootie Wild and thought it was cute.
mean.gif

Now she tries to make sure to communicate with people I know on social media so I see it.

Social Media is a emotional females playground.

Last edited:
^I would've been pissed, bruh.
Especially if y'all have mutual friends.

I ****** hate people being in my business.

^I would've been pissed, bruh.
Especially if y'all have mutual friends.

I ****** hate people being in my business.
Bruh I got one better... I put her in that category and smashed a day later. 0 respect. Nudes on deck if she ever get to wild online.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah rules are definitely don't take pictures of me and don't ask me if I have (Twitter, FB, and IG) because I'll say no and I make my name unsearchable :lol:

Doc knows my NO social media thing. Told yall since last year. DONT post things that can get you into trouble.

When I was going through my phase last 2-3 years I made SURE...

A. No one can tag me anywhere
B. Don't take photo's and have them posted
C. Don't add these girls ur hooking up with to social sites

I never got caught up once.

My current doesn't have ANY social media, and I hardly post in the first place.

I learned the hard way :lol:

But I'm very careful with what I post now. Should have been that always but oh well.

Some of my friends have joked that my social media is boring now that I have a girl :lol:

Another thing I hate is when people take pics or vids of other people they dont know.think thats full on disrespectful. Then your on social media and used as a meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom