TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been here in a while. Hope everyone is doing their thing :smokin. Got a question...

I cant use my apt right now (she's never been here), but i've been to her place couple times with mutual friends. I'm tryna set up a movie and drinks at her place this Friday. Whats the best way to set something up and have it at HER place?

Btw, she lives a couple of floors up :lol:

Last edited:
funny thing about tall chicks for me is I'm wildly wildly attracted to short chicks.

like 5'4
lol just the way the cookie crumbles.

Ain't nothing better than a slim chick with a nice cuppable booty. Around 5'6-5'8.

Those slim girls with curves are amazing in bed

The girl I'm talking to now, I knew she was taller, so I made sure to wear my timbs. She still had at least an inch or two over me.:rolleyes

I'm probably gonna smash sometime this week, if exams don't get in the way...

Havent been here in a while. Hope everyone is doing their thing :smokin. Got a question...

I cant use my apt right now (she's never been here), but i've been to her place couple times with mutual friends. I'm tryna set up a movie and drinks at her place this Friday. Whats the best way to set something up and have it at HER place?

Btw, she lives a couple of floors up :lol:

Tell her ur brother or sister are in town and staying at ur pad for work or some stuff.

Haven't been in here in a minute (Had 341 unread posts).

Most of it was definitely about the pill.

The Don is here for yall :smokin

Santacon in the city this weekend with my boys @Suberzat1 and my girl is out of town :nerd:

Got chosen from a craigslist ad I replied to for a 3 sum yesterday. I was running late and got uninvited. Smdh A broths was ready to pound some guts too. I was rushing but had to keep stalling because I was behind time. It went down 3pm. I ain't showed til 4:40pm Smdh. Damn...

Got chosen from a craigslist ad I replied to for a 3 sum yesterday. I was running late and got uninvited. Smdh A broths was ready to pound some guts too. I was rushing but had to keep stalling because I was behind time. It went down 3pm. I ain't showed til 4:40pm Smdh. Damn...

craigslist ad for a 3some???

and you were willing and rushing....

You gotta be careful with that dude. I don't even like buying items off craigslist. let a lone an ad for sex.

nah, god was watching out for you man. you was about to get robbed and possibly raped. can't trust CL folks man.

I think last year there was this chick setting up dates on CL and killing the guys who showed up

What's a good excuse for going a weekend without seeing a prospect? 

I was going to tell shorty I'm going out of town .....

Last edited:

I just want a relationship more than a smash and dash. What's wrong with me?
you lookin' for stability in one person is not a flaw. i've never been into the bag a bunch a females thing, so I used to find one and settle down till she fouled up and moved to the next one.

ain't nothing like in house kitty mayne. ain't gotta go out and hunt for it or nothing, it's right there

Anyone see demarco murray? Dude is scum of the earth

knowingly sleeping with an old teamates wife

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you just say your actual age instead of that extra ****?
"I need to know, t​
ell me babygirl cuz I need to know"​

I figured, that was a really a character study question, might explain some of your issues not getting exactly what you want (not a shot). Do you think it's possible you joke around too much instead of getting to the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom