TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a little update for ya'll from my story from earlier:

so a pic of me and the cousin goes up on IG, cool. Nothing special.

My boy, who LOVESSS to piggyback off of any girls I know or interact with on IG, goes and follows her too.

This ***** start asking me to put him on and that he's gonna try to get at her.

Not for nothing, I just think that's funny and ridiculous.

Do ya'll have boys that do **** like that?
I don't see nothing wrong with that unless if you and the girl are dating

:lol: no I don't bring a bottle of wine to my guys crib. I meant hard liquor and group environment

My boy, who LOVESSS to piggyback off of any girls I know or interact with on IG, goes and follows her too.

Nah, but do you have that boy who has a girl but wanna cuff other chicks like they're his and don't wanna bless the crew? Same type of dude that would try to get with his girls fam at a get together.

update from the meetup with ole girl I posted:

we met up for dinner at bahama breeze and we had a good time. She's originally from CT before moving to FL. Turns out she was married years ago but got divorced around that time which lead her to leave down south after cause her ex turned jekell and hyde possesive on her after they said I do. She was brought up in a religious family, has never done NO kind of drugs (trees included) :lol: . She's really a goodie two shoes at 34 y/o. We had good convo but when it came to the questions of drugs, I told her straight up. I burn, I snowboard and I roll but still get **** done in my occupation. I kept it 100 with her. She gave that look and I asked her if that was a dealbreaker, and she said no. The rest of the night went well. We kissed after I walked her to the whip. Today, I only got a small text convo from her, called her but at this point didn't get a return call. I said/did all the right things, and I kept her laughing during dinner. I still haven't heard from her 'till this point. I aint trippin' though, there's another chick who I really wanted to hear from hit me up and will set something up once she's back in town. If I don't hear from ol' lady well, my ***** Freddy said it best:

*shrugs*

View media item 1032809

The green and white def scared her off.

update from the meetup with ole girl I posted:

we met up for dinner at bahama breeze and we had a good time. She's originally from CT before moving to FL. Turns out she was married years ago but got divorced around that time which lead her to leave down south after cause her ex turned jekell and hyde possesive on her after they said I do. She was brought up in a religious family, has never done NO kind of drugs (trees included) :lol: . She's really a goodie two shoes at 34 y/o. We had good convo but when it came to the questions of drugs, I told her straight up. I burn, I snowboard and I roll but still get **** done in my occupation. I kept it 100 with her. She gave that look and I asked her if that was a dealbreaker, and she said no. The rest of the night went well. We kissed after I walked her to the whip. Today, I only got a small text convo from her, called her but at this point didn't get a return call. I said/did all the right things, and I kept her laughing during dinner. I still haven't heard from her 'till this point. I aint trippin' though, there's another chick who I really wanted to hear from hit me up and will set something up once she's back in town. If I don't hear from ol' lady well, my ***** Freddy said it best:

*shrugs*

View media item 1032809

The green and white def scared her off.

maybe it did but I have nothing to gain by lying to a chick. I don't like to lie or be lied to. She can either take it or leave it. oh well.

Its that time of the month for my chick. I usually run thru that river but shes curled up talmbout this is the worst cramps she ever had. Cant even get any head now.

Its that time of the month for my chick. I usually run thru that river but shes curled up talmbout this is the worst cramps she ever had. Cant even get any head now.
yLCWHoc.jpg

I don't see nothing wrong with that unless if you and the girl are dating

Nah, but do you have that boy who has a girl but wanna cuff other chicks like they're his and don't wanna bless the crew? Same type of dude that would try to get with his girls fam at a get together.

:/ ya'll don't understandddd lol

My cousin has been dating one of my old college roommates for about 3 years now. I don't see the issue hooking your boy up with your cousin if he's a good guy. If he's a dirtbag then why are you hanging out with him any way?

Stop cuffing your cousin b.

My cousin has been dating one of my old college roommates for about 3 years now. I don't see the issue hooking your boy up with your cousin if he's a good guy. If he's a dirtbag then why are you hanging out with him any way?

Stop cuffing your cousin b.

It's not my cousin, my girls cousin who's lesbi, and is in a relationship...

Not that that mattered when I was hanging out with her but it's deeper than that

Never been a fan of running red lights (this topic gets brought up every other week).
I've done it and have felt like Patrick Bateman.

Awesome jawsome for a week is good enough for me.

I used to post a bit in the last thread, but took a hiatus from NT. Now I've just been lurking for a few months, but trying to get back in the game right now.

Just had my first pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago. Shorty I smashed 2 months prior asked me to go out for lunch, then I picked her up. She told me she was pregnant,,, I damn near threw the car off the road after hearing that... Then I asked how far along she was,,, she said 8-9 weeks... I was about ready to throw in the towel. Then she said it wasn't mine, and that she went raw with another guy. I used a condom(didnt break), and although they aren't 100% I don't think it's my kid..

Have any of you guys had any pregnancy scares? How'd that work out?

Also, what do you guys think of tall chicks? Girl I'm messing with now is at least 2 inches taller, maybe even 3. I'm only 5'8" btw.

I used to post a bit in the last thread, but took a hiatus from NT. Now I've just been lurking for a few months, but trying to get back in the game right now.

Just had my first pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago. Shorty I smashed 2 months prior asked me to go out for lunch, then I picked her up. She told me she was pregnant,,, I damn near threw the car off the road after hearing that... Then I asked how far along she was,,, she said 8-9 weeks... I was about ready to throw in the towel. Then she said it wasn't mine, and that she went raw with another guy. I used a condom(didnt break), and although they aren't 100% I don't think it's my kid..

Also, what do you guys think of tall chicks? Girl I'm messing with now is at least 2 inches taller, maybe even 3. I'm only 5'8" btw.

Just had one last week, haven't had one in awhile before that...She started her period this week so I'm good...

Tall chicks are legit bro but I'm 6'3

I love tall chicks.....LOVE THEM! I'm 6'0 usually go for 6'1, the tallest may have been 6'2 but I'm not going to date another 6'2 chick. I think.

Got that pregnancy scare nonsense out the way when I was in HS thinking #TeamRaw was something to brag about. Had 2, both fake from the same chick who stayed overreacting.

Changed my number, no contact, that was that. And for taller women, personally, I'd have to pass. No problem admitting that socks me right in the pride messing with some chick taller then I am.

Shallow? Probably.. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom