TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel dude sitting back after posting like
t8GaqMh.gif

Bros I feel horrible about it obviously I'm just saying, to me it's a bigger thing than just that...I feel like my relationship fell into that comfort phase, and that little bit of "action" got me thinking **** that I don't want to

Ahhh lol nah I'm not getting caught up...I'm removing my original post now too, idk who lurks

Lmao nah but she was ok looking, nothing CRAZY...thick...I was more surprised SHE been dating someone for 4 years, and that's what was going on

So I've been talking to this high maintenance super peculiar milf yamb for one year now on and off. It's been a casual thing the whole time, I haven't seen her in a while cuz I dont like her attitude but we're still in touch. One day she texts me "it really bothers me that every time you show up at my place you show up empty handed"

I was like Lol. Like I said shes very selfish/high maintenance and only wears the nicest designer heels and stuff. Then she asks me to show up at her place with bottles of wine. I was like nahh I dont like you enough for that, plus all im doing is hitting it then leaving. I understand she was always hosting but I'm not bringing her gifts lol. 

Anyways its cool, I can still see her without bringing her anything. 

Did she specifically mention wine? Also when I go to my guy's crib, I usually bring a bottle of something. I mean is it really gonna hurt you to bring something?

So I've been talking to this high maintenance super peculiar milf yamb for one year now on and off. It's been a casual thing the whole time, I haven't seen her in a while cuz I dont like her attitude but we're still in touch. One day she texts me "it really bothers me that every time you show up at my place you show up empty handed"

I was like Lol. Like I said shes very selfish/high maintenance and only wears the nicest designer heels and stuff. Then she asks me to show up at her place with bottles of wine. I was like nahh I dont like you enough for that, plus all im doing is hitting it then leaving. I understand she was always hosting but I'm not bringing her gifts lol. 

Anyways its cool, I can still see her without bringing her anything. 

Did she specifically mention wine? Also when I go to my guy's crib, I usually bring a bottle of something. I mean is it really gonna hurt you to bring something?
Wait a minute...

Ya'll don't split a bottle of wine with your boy in the wee hours of the night? Or is that just me and oidreez?

Got a little update for ya'll from my story from earlier:

so a pic of me and the cousin goes up on IG, cool. Nothing special.

My boy, who LOVESSS to piggyback off of any girls I know or interact with on IG, goes and follows her too.

This ***** start asking me to put him on and that he's gonna try to get at her.

Not for nothing, I just think that's funny and ridiculous.

Do ya'll have boys that do **** like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom