TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i post up on the Facebook about how me and the lady wen to the mavs game...

damn near one hunnid likes...

I got 2 text messages today...

"Oh.. i see you got a new boo... Have a merry christmas"

:lol: :lol:

Not sure how i should handle this situation... I know ignoring yambs will almost ALWAYS get a reaction...

So I'm thinking i should address it... so they wont try to flex..

:nerd: :nerd:

I always do those the same way.
new boo? Yeah I do. Matter of fact she almost cool as you . Hope you have a great day too.

Last edited:

Not sure how i should handle this situation... I know ignoring yambs will almost ALWAYS get a reaction...

just a simple "same to you" answer is fine

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY U CLAIMIN HER!!!!

What do you mean try to flex?

You got your lady they are thus irrelevant

Who cares. Keep it moving!

You ever have those nights where you in your zone and everything you saying (thru text) come off smooth as hell? Like...off some player ****, but you know damn well you don't got that swag on a regular day? :lol:

You ever have those nights where you in your zone and everything you saying (thru text) come off smooth as hell? Like...off some player ****, but you know damn well you don't got that swag on a regular day?
laugh.gif
thats the wrong way to think .

Is this a psychological problem or just insanely bad luck? I don't catch feelings for any woman...unless she's already taken :lol: I would never act on this even I could be successful (hate cheating with a passion) but damn, I'm not even kidding when I say that every woman I've caught strong feelings for in the past decade has been in a relationship (I had one relationship since high school where the girl secretly had another boyfriend on the side, but I ignored the signs like an idiot) latest one is the worst cause she's a friend AND a coworker that I see everyday since I helped her get the job. Not sure if i subconsciously go after this type cause I sure as hell don't look for it

Last edited:
You ever have those nights where you in your zone and everything you saying (thru text) come off smooth as hell? Like...off some player ****, but you know damn well you don't got that swag on a regular day? :lol:

I remember when I was texting this chick had her believing I came to Houston to design clothes,tried to get her to come back to the telly but she tried to play that I just met you game. Told her goodnight and holla when she know me better. Lol

Lol my friend has that same dilemma. However, he actually pursues women that are in relationships with no shame. I feel bad for his daughters *shrugs*

I always do those the same way.
new boo? Yeah I do. Matter of fact she almost cool as you . Hope you have a great day too.

at first i looked at this like ooo snap she'd be mad hurt.

but then I thought to myself naw that would gas them up and he dont want them problems.

Girl i was telling you guy about went off at me tonight,  i was hanging out with my future brother inlaw tonight, and she wanted to come, i said no i want to get to know him ( he and my sister just got engaged) saying she wanted to be there to get to know him and such, i told her i wanted him to feel comfortable because this was important to me then she ended it. im so confused haha

What in the world?

Well, she probably took it as your not on serious terms of a relationship and she wanted to be in serious terms. But she snapped and just ended it cause you can't include her in your life for serious things? If I'm piecing the puzzle correctly. :lol:

This is why communication is important. :smh:

Last edited:
So I used to judge girls based on their partners but it seems immature now and just not valid.

For example, my current situation:

Main chick: 12 past partners, great personality, independent as ****, wild temper, decent tightness on the v, great chemistry but big blow out fights also.

Side chick: 2-3 past partners, annoyingly air headed, passive and nice, mad tight v, average chemistry, never a single fight.

The main chick I have much stronger feelings for. So unless a chicks # is dumb high, there's no reason to really judge.

I ask most of the time but some of y'all don't even bother to ask right?

So I used to judge girls based on their partners but it seems immature now and just not valid.

So unless a chicks # is dumb high, there's no reason to really judge.

I ask most of the time but some of y'all don't even bother to ask right?

I used to ask when I was younger... Stupid move cos i'd get pissed no matter her answer. Lesson learned.

I'm sorry, but this guy datkidfiasco has to be trolling. I've never seen someone with a new fail story to tell almost every other day. :smh: And y'all eat it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom