TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I wouldn't ever have a threesome, her girl is one of them butch types. To be honest she told me one of her brother's friends raped her and that was her first experience with men
mean.gif
tired.gif
. I don't blame her for never trusting men after that. She said she's confused about her sexuality cause she does find some men attractive. I know she's not gay, she just distanced herself from men. I guess im kinda confused because I never even talk to another man's woman, so talking to her is something I wouldnt do in a straight relationship. But I really don't feel guilty because I think she's straight, and I know that might be a messed up train of thought. But I'm just being honest.
that's almost like saying you wouldn't feel bad about hitttin' a chick in a relationship if she was unhappy. If she not gay then eventually she'll get out of that relationship and make the necessary changes. you feel guilty cause you know it's wrong what you wanna do but you also wanna hit it so it's a battle of ya conscience and ya johnson

I get where you're coming from. I guess its the thought that I could be the one that brings her back to this side thats pushing me also. And it wouldn't just be a one time smash type thing. Shorty is actually cool as hell and someone I vibe with. But I know she's the submissive type with her butch thang so she would never leave her, I'd have to take her away. But I think you right, I might have to back off and let her make that choice.

She may not be a lesbian but if she's licking yambs like the rest of us she's far from straight

And she not one to eat the yambs much she told me :lol:. Her girl be the one doing all the eating. And the funny thing is, her girl asked her if she was sure she was gay because she was liking the strap a little too much :rofl:. Thanks for the input fam!

And she not one to eat the yambs much she told me :lol:. Her girl be the one doing all the eating. And the funny thing is, her girl asked her if she was sure she was gay because she was liking the strap a little too much :rofl:. Thanks for the input fam!

Nah man, she not one to eat the yambs "much" that means once in awhile? Still means she not straight. Straight women not licking cat :lol: I'll say at most she would be attached to your pipe (pause) since you would be her first real experience but I doubt she would have any emotional attachment to you. She would be getting that emotional love from her girl and the pipe from you.

Treat her like a homeboy and throw little side jokes about the gay thing .. she'll want to prove you wrong if she about that life :lol: my girl was in a lesbian relationship before she got with me

TAY fam, am I wrong for not respecting a gay relationship like I would a straight one? Im never one to try another man's woman. But I met this karrueche look alike shorty and she's been gay all her life after having a bad experience with the very first guy she was ever with. She has a gf right now, but she says she gets veryyy confused around me. Is it wrong that I could care less about her girl? She has be beastin ya'll :evil:

Pics for the beasts

yo fam, that's a little boy.

TAY fam, am I wrong for not respecting a gay relationship like I would a straight one? Im never one to try another man's woman. But I met this karrueche look alike shorty and she's been gay all her life after having a bad experience with the very first guy she was ever with. She has a gf right now, but she says she gets veryyy confused around me. Is it wrong that I could care less about her girl? She has be beastin ya'll :evil:

Pics for the beasts

View media item 1215979Give her what she wants.

Yambily.... before you read the following I must make it clear that I'm relatively new to female attention so I may over think things.

Today I was talking with a female coworker about natural hair and when I said my sister and my girl are natural she asked me how the LDR is going.
She then started to talk to me about how she was in a LDR and how she stepped out, then turns, looks me in my eye and says "It's fun."  
Then (cuz we were talking about IG previously) she says lemme show you some other pics and the next pic she shows me is her in a mesh top with a bra and leggings (dem tiddays were lookin nice and them thighs/*** were on point).
The next few pics were her in the club lookin pretty good.

Am I over thinking things or did she just drop a hint? (btw I have no intention of cheating but I'm just trying to see if my intuition is right.)
poexuissol6oekrr8ma1.gif

This Bish just said this...
Man distance yourself from that before you end up "Trapped in the Closet"..
Temptation always comes when you either:
Go through a "rough" patch in your relationship.
Start becoming "too" friendly with your coworker/classmates. You might not do anything with her "flesh"but guaranteed if you start talking a lot about your problems, laughing, etc.. That's how "emotional affairs" come about and those can be very messy and harmful. I know some people believe in platonic male/female relationships( can't knock that opinion) but for me, two decent/attractive people of opposite genders is very hard to just be "friends". She gave you all the context clues, on second thought, this THOT did that **** real slick but candid like.
Just be easy around her because it definately seems she's about that life..
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

NT bros so i was at work last night and when coming back from break I see this girl i used date back in middle school lmao. So i saw wassup and ask how she has been and we exchange numbers. I get off work I text her for a couple hours and we call it a night. Fast forward the next day we plan to meet up to catch back up. I pick her up and we decide to go the park so we go and just swing on the swings and talk. We head back to the car and we talk for bit and we start making out fast forward we are in the back seat and we end up having sex in broad daylight at the park. After I tell her "hey we are just friends right" and she stutters a bit and says yes. So i take her back home and she says she will text  me after she gets off work and i say cool and im on my way home. i recently got out of a long relationship and this is the first girl im with after the break up and i swear to you guys i feel even worse than i did before. I really thought after i smashed the first girl after i would be cool and finally get over this girl. sorry if doesnt make much sense i am kinda tired
ohwell.gif

Yambily.... before you read the following I must make it clear that I'm relatively new to female attention so I may over think things.

Today I was talking with a female coworker about natural hair and when I said my sister and my girl are natural she asked me how the LDR is going.
She then started to talk to me about how she was in a LDR and how she stepped out, then turns, looks me in my eye and says "It's fun."  
Then (cuz we were talking about IG previously) she says lemme show you some other pics and the next pic she shows me is her in a mesh top with a bra and leggings (dem tiddays were lookin nice and them thighs/*** were on point).
The next few pics were her in the club lookin pretty good.

Am I over thinking things or did she just drop a hint? (btw I have no intention of cheating but I'm just trying to see if my intuition is right.)
Hmmm
Cant be sure till we have pics of thus said female
just to be sure of coarse

Last edited:
If everything goes right, I might have something on the table for this weekend. I'm tryna step my kegel game up cause it's been a while since I hit something.

So you guys were saying that when you pee, I have to stop it midstream?

What are some other kegel exercises?

If everything goes right, I might have something on the table for this weekend. I'm tryna step my kegel game up cause it's been a while since I hit something.

So you guys were saying that when you pee, I have to stop it midstream?

What are some other kegel exercises?

Think of tryna make your bootyhole wink when your sitting down. That'll do the trick :pimp:

NT bros so i was at work last night and when coming back from break I see this girl i used date back in middle school lmao. So i saw wassup and ask how she has been and we exchange numbers. I get off work I text her for a couple hours and we call it a night. Fast forward the next day we plan to meet up to catch back up. I pick her up and we decide to go the park so we go and just swing on the swings and talk. We head back to the car and we talk for bit and we start making out fast forward we are in the back seat and we end up having sex in broad daylight at the park. After I tell her "hey we are just friends right" and she stutters a bit and says yes. So i take her back home and she says she will text  me after she gets off work and i say cool and im on my way home. i recently got out of a long relationship and this is the first girl im with after the break up and i swear to you guys i feel even worse than i did before. I really thought after i smashed the first girl after i would be cool and finally get over this girl. sorry if doesnt make much sense i am kinda tired
ohwell.gif
I don't get it...you still in love with your ex or what? LOL @ 'we just friends right?' her hesitation wasn't because she expected more, you probably creeped her out B.  No offense 
laugh.gif

So i've distance myself from the birds I was messing w/ that are on social media...

Other chicks, I've straight up told them... "Hey... I have a girl.. and it's getting serious"

them: i cant say i'm not a little heart broken but okay... What are you doing this weekend?

me: going to see my girl

them: and when you get back?

I've had 2 chicks with this exact convo.

So i've distance myself from the birds I was messing w/ that are on social media...

Other chicks, I've straight up told them... "Hey... I have a girl.. and it's getting serious"

them: i cant say i'm not a little heart broken but okay... What are you doing this weekend?

I don't get it...you still in love with your ex or what? LOL @ 'we just friends right?' her hesitation wasn't because she expected more, you probably creeped her out B.  No offense 
laugh.gif
lol no offense taken i just didnt want her to think we were going to be more than just friends. she is more of a relationship girl from what we talked about and i didnt want her to catch any feelings and just wanted to make sure we were on the same page

that's it fambs. make em want you eem more. :pimp:

View media item 1308601

I don't get it...you still in love with your ex or what? LOL @ 'we just friends right?' her hesitation wasn't because she expected more, you probably creeped her out B.  No offense :lol:
lol no offense taken i just didnt want her to think we were going to be more than just friends. she is more of a relationship girl from what we talked about and i didnt want her to catch any feelings and just wanted to make sure we were on the same page

:lol: Dudes can never just keep their cool and let **** happen organically.

Had pretty similar experience when I disbanded my team earlier this year

Although my girl and I have talked about marriage plenty including the timeline, there hasn't been any tangible commitment yet - only been dating 4 months officially, so reasonable. But she just turned down some amazing job only bc it was in another city. **** just got super real y'all

Although my girl and I have talked about marriage plenty including the timeline, there hasn't been any tangible commitment yet - only been dating 4 months officially, so reasonable. But she just turned down some amazing job only bc it was in another city. **** just got super real y'all
ouch u kinda gotta wife that now if she turning down $ and opportunities , gL

Sheesh, I been with shorty for a year and I'm sure she'll be quick to accept a job in another city (if it's her dream job) and do the whole LDR thing...I ain't with it though, but that might be how the cookie crumbles

Any of y'all got experiences on crazy ex's trynna sneak back into the pic? Even going as far as
1) calling your current shorty and claiming that you and the her (ex) smashed recently? (Obviously a lie)

2) sending inappropriate pictures to your current of you and her(your ex) claiming that it was recent when it was actually years ago?

3) sending fake imessage convos to your current of you and her(ex). (A fake convo is easy to make, a girl texts herself then deletes the duplicate message, then changing her own number in her address book to your name so it looks like you've been texting her, when she's really texting herself)

Last edited:
flyny flyny are you dating her sister or soror or something? Why would my ex have my new girls number to even do any of that that? They won't know each other from nowhere.

ouch u kinda gotta wife that now if she turning down $ and opportunities , gL

Sheesh, I been with shorty for a year and I'm sure she'll be quick to accept a job in another city (if it's her dream job) and do the whole LDR thing...I ain't with it though, but that might be how the cookie crumbles

Any of y'all got experiences on crazy ex's trynna sneak back into the pic? Even going as far as
1) calling your current shorty and claiming that you and the her (ex) smashed recently? (Obviously a lie)

2) sending inappropriate pictures to your current of you and her(your ex) claiming that it was recent when it was actually years ago?

3) sending fake imessage convos to your current of you and her(ex). (A fake convo is easy to make, a girl texts herself then deletes the duplicate message, then changing her own number in her address book to your name so it looks like you've been texting her, when she's really texting herself)

I feel like things would be different if she was 23 and not 33. Could be married as early as fall 2016.

It's early time wise in the relationship but the stage isn't. I'd pretty much have to mess up really bad for this not to work out - cheating, completely flipping my personality etc

@FlyNY if all that stuff is going on and your girl hasn't completely lost it, she's a trooper. That's enough to make anyone doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom