TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I listen to this song at least twice a day
pimp.gif

When your EX knows where your girl's part time job (Sbucks) more than once and goes there to ask her if shes my gf..

When your EX leaves comments on your boys IG picture with me in it and comments "Hi" but doesnt @ the person she's saying it to..

When your EX is in the Gym locker room with your girl and walks up to her and says "How's AkademikGenius doing?"

I know females are crazy but this is insane :x:wow:..I didnt know my EX would be checkin for me 4 years later..***** is going on with this chick?

Last edited:
When your EX knows where your girl's part time job (Sbucks) more than once and goes there to ask her if shes my gf..

When your EX leaves comments on your boys IG picture with me in it and comments "Hi" but doesnt @ the person she's saying it to..

When your EX is in the Gym locker room with your girl and walks up to her and says "How's AkademikGenius doing?"

I know females are crazy but this is insane
sick.gif
:wow:..I didnt know my EX would be checkin for me 4 years later..***** is going on with this chick?
i hope my ex dont try none of this, my wife will throw hands with no restraint.

so i just went to lunch with this receptionist across the hall from my job , good lunch first date blah blah blah . waits til check come out n i offer to pay  til say she just got outta relationship but still in one n he kick her to the curb to for his music career a 28 yo rapper who work at best buy 
devil.gif
 gimme the L i just took $60 at FRIDAYS  gave me a hug 

MpJ9iNn.gif

When your EX leaves comments on your boys IG picture wit:wow:h me in it and comments "Hi" but doesnt @ the person she's saying it to..

I know females are crazy but this is insane :x:wow:..I didnt know my EX would be checkin for me 4 years later..***** is going on with this chick?
:x ******* be crazy

The trick is to make your exes hate you enough where they don't want anything to do with you but not too much where they'll act crazy

so i just went to lunch with this receptionist across the hall from my job , good lunch first date blah blah blah . waits til check come out n i offer to pay  til say she just got outta relationship but still in one n he kick her to the curb to for his music career a 28 yo rapper who work at best buy :evil:  gimme the L i just took $60 at FRIDAYS  gave me a hug 

MpJ9iNn.gif
676077b3_gLjmRR7.gif

Next time fam hit a girl with that 2 for 20 at Chilis[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Or a $2.99 vanilla bean frappucino[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Gotta work on my kegals cause finshing to early when you really like the girl is not a good look smh and no fap is not helping

Controlling your stroke is pretty much the key. Even if you have to take a 1-2 second rest, that could make all the difference.

yea what i do at times is take it out.
then i re adjust her
while this is all part of my plan to take that break kegal a little while im out of it then go back in

yea what i do at times is take it out.
then i re adjust her
while this is all part of my plan to take that break kegal a little while im out of it then go back in

Exactly.

I just hit her with long slow strokes, transition to fast quick strokes, then rest, then back to long strokes.

Changing positions and/or fixing your angles makes a world of a difference too.

Last edited:
Being in public with her isn't enough of a claim?
look lady... we know your strict stance against social media.

We get it.

However, she made a nice gesture and I wanted to share it with my friends and family.

I'm not going to be posting much else on there, though...

I feel like I did that. . that was enough.

Now I can go back to being me on the webs. :lol:

Last edited:
However, she made a nice gesture and I wanted to share it with my friends and family.

she pretty much wanted to mark her territory.

but wouldnt these people see it in real life, like why does the internet matter?

i truly dont understand why people post this stuff.

my girl tried to do the same but i nipped it in the bud early. "why does it matter if these people see it?, the people i truely care about know im in a relationship."

Not a big deal imo...

If she wants to show me off, she can show me off, I don't give a damn. If I want to show her off, she don't give a damn. :lol:

I understand how it could be seen that way but I doubt the gift was a marker of her territory. Just a gesture/gift that happened to be shared. Unless she specified that in order to get the gift he had to share it that is.

I don't share much on social media regarding my relationship but when I do its pics when we go out. Just because these events are part of my life that are worth sharing. I'm a boring dude at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom