TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh::smh::smh:

Just basically tried to make an excuse outta thin air like a magician to get out and back with her ex. Man.

:smh:

You good for cutting her off.

Last edited:
I think im done being serious with women for a few years or if she is the one. Gotta build a new roster and make myself happy for awhile 

Not a big deal imo...

If she wants to show me off, she can show me off, I don't give a damn. If I want to show her off, she don't give a damn. :lol:

Exactly

And I didn't let every single chick on my roster know personally. Social media was more efficient...shrug

Shoe shopping
sick.gif
Lord help me
Is it in a department store...perhaps take the chance to get some semi-public nookie

I was talking to my homegirl and a couple of her friends and a majority of them stated they think about things like that, which was very surprising to me.
Not surprising but the fact that there are a bunch of shortbdudes with kids it's not a long lasting thought for most females

im a mess right now. caught a bug at work. shes cute. sent her a edible arrangements out of the blue...mind you i have 2 on the roster right now...she told me before i left i wont see her next week but she'll text me...i don't even talk to her outside of work...man...what should i do?

im a mess right now. caught a bug at work. shes cute. sent her a edible arrangements out of the blue...mind you i have 2 on the roster right now...she told me before i left i wont see her next week but she'll text me...i don't even talk to her outside of work...man...what should i do?
Text her, set something up before Christmas, add her to the roster.....now you sitting at 3 

Fambs, this little funky *** clown has a crush on my girl and bought her a necklace as a Christmas gift. Like, she's not feeling you famb. Move on. I don't want to have to put hands on this greasy clown, but it legit has me feeling some kind of way.

I hear you man.i do. But countless times he's been told to fall back. Maybe I'm just reacting, but I feel slightly disrespected that he can't take a hint.

I hear you man.i do. But countless times he's been told to fall back. Maybe I'm just reacting, but I feel slightly disrespected that he can't take a hint.

All you gotta do is check him. You don't gotta punk him... just talk to him firm, looking dead straight in his face.

Trust me I know exactly how you feel cause I'm going through a similar thing. But this is what it is:

As much as you try, you can't control him to do or feel different. Same thing with her, but you can control yourself. That's the most important thing to keep control of.

And when it comes to relationships, communication and honesty is important. So definitely agreed to just get that man to man talk and woman to man talk with both. Check em each

Last edited:
Is he stalking her or something? Some guys definitely can't take hints. But at the same time, girls like staying friends with guys like that sometimes and encourage that type of behavior.

Ya bruh, if Ya girl friendly with homie you need to check that. If dude persists after you told em wassup, then you know what to do.

Ya bruh, if Ya girl friendly with homie you need to check that. If dude persists after you told em wassup, then you know what to do.

Perfect screename to post. LOL. My advice is what Floyd said, "control yo -"

You can't go around fighting every dude that your girl allows to buy her stuff.

Man is a man is a man. Don't blame the man..

If your girl is with you in a committed relationship and then is meanwhile participating in a relationship on the side as "friends" with another man, that obviously has romantic feeling for her, your girl is to blame, she keeping her options open and obviously likes the extra/outside attention, she is meant to be loyal to you and with you only, not accepting gifts and spending time with other men of a romantic nature/interest.

The girl is not down and is treating you with mad disrespect. Like to see her put up with it if the shoe was on the other foot. |I

Perfect screename to post. LOL. My advice is what Floyd said, "control yo -"

You can't go around fighting every dude that your girl allows to buy her stuff.

Bruh did you even read what I wrote? If his girl
Is entertaining this dude then he needs to check his girl. If dude knows she is in a committed relationship, you made it known and he still going at that Ya boy is getting hands. That's straight disrespectful

Last edited:
just say something to him like a man, some guy tried getting with this girl i talked to a few years ago, and i went up to him and was like thats my girlfriend, if you want to keep trying , go ahead but you will regret it. never talked to her again 

Will do. 6 God got me ready to catch a body right now. Let me calm down

:lol: first time I ever hear someone say Drake got em hype to get on some street ****

But on the real, you need to check son fam. Not even on some disrespectful ****. Go up to him man to man and see what kind of dude he is. Let him know you ain't letting that **** fly. Let him know that it's gonna be problems if this **** keeps going. Make sure you clap your hands in between every 3 words to emphasize your seriousness.

When you done with that lituation, check ya shorty, fam. Make sure she ain't the one encouraging that ****. Take the necklace from her, pawn it, and buy some **** YOU want, feel me. Then take ya shorties phone and text son like "ayo this AdobeCS4, thanks for the necklace my G. We just pawned it and got a ___. Don't forget what we talked about, boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom