TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
She really was drinking hot chocolate all alone at home though :lol:

Na i'm gonna make the move next time though. I told myself I cant get emotionally invested in her, but that ****'s happening and i'm starting to overthink. She said she has the place to herself all next week so thats my in :smokin

It's not about being the "good" guy, it's more about living your truth and being able to stand yourself when you look in the mirror. If you can deal with that plus the thought off her giving her ***** away to another dude, then play on. Just know everybody has a season when ill ish happens to them and then they are questioning "Why Me"?
Everybody has temptation but if you have somebody you can trust, looks out for your health, doesn't care about your status and helps build wealth instead of taking it, then you would be a fool to have a side piece. This cesspool the dating game has turn into is just that and you are truly lucky to find a real one. Lack of empathy, love, respect, communication have all been killed just for the opportunity for a quick climax from both sexes. But always remember look past the gushy and see what that person really is about. If a woman is cool with being a side piece, fam that is signs of some real damage and I would run like Mr. Bolt. If you desire an open relationship, be upfront and thorough with these ladies in the beginning before they catch feels you would be surprised how many are about that life.
I know my posts are long[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji], just hard to turn the info/opinion wheel off as i start typing.
Back to chilling in the cut.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
Repped. Brotha needed to hear this ****.

Females are hilarious yo. Got engaged to my girl of 8 years, put it on IG and co-workers know bout it and now females are Coming outta nowhere. Its true what they say, what they cant get, they desire more.

Im kinda liking the attention too LOL

Females are hilarious yo. Got engaged to my girl of 8 years, put it on IG and co-workers know bout it and now females are Coming outta nowhere. Its true what they say, what they cant get, they desire more.

Im kinda liking the attention too LOL

Ignore it.

You'll end up letting it get to your head.

Last edited:
You guys bring up some good points. I've been hesitant on making a move for this exact reason.

She's definitely not the single type and I also dont want to be emotionally invested, but i feel it coming honestly. Like she's the type to sit home and drink hot chocolate when everyone else goes out to the bars/clubs. Everytime sex is brought up, you could sense she shies away from the topic.

Once we started to get close I threw it out there if she's still with dude. She said "he's been in my life for so long that I dont wanna just dead him." In which I responded, "i'm not trying to complicate things, but i think us two can have some fun." I've also pretty much hinted i'm not dating anyone in the program. So I think she knows my stance.

mgrand15 mgrand15 the world we live in today right? She's obviously attractive/educated and all that, but i didnt wanna sit here and name all her best qualities :lol:

Just trying to be real with you...

She'll leave/drop you the day her ex apologizes to her with some chocolate and flowers.

And by that time, you WILL be emotionally invested (it already sounds like you're getting there)

ex gf called me 3am on New Years to wish me a happy new years and told me she miss me. idk if she been feeling like **** for the way she did me last summer or maybe I just crossed her mind.

Just trying to be real with you...

She'll leave/drop you the day her ex apologizes to her with some chocolate and flowers.

And by that time, you WILL be emotionally invested (it already sounds like you're getting there)

Facts right here.

That line gives it all away.

Fellas you Are starting the New Year out wrong.
Just because an "Ex" contacts you, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants YOU in particular. It's the holidays(end of holidays with Valentines fast approaching). Usually around this time people reminisce on how things where and want that old thing back.
It's all momentary and not real. If these women really loved you and cared, then you two guys would still be growing with each other. People are here for seasons and to teach you lessons. Stop responding to possible mass texts or communication with your ex period(unless youngins are involved). Stop wondering what they are thinking.
Ill tell you what they are thinking:
"I'm lonely as ****. The new **** smell has worn off. I wonder what guy from my past still thinks about me. Let me shoot this mass text NYE/Christmas/Happy Holiday text to see who responds."
Learn to let people go and continue to grow and prosper. Cut the dead weight. If you guys are meant to be, it will happen organically and especially not around this time of year. People are your ex for a reason and their season/lessons should be more the focus of you cementing your legacy.
LET THEM GO...
DELETE THAT NUMBER/SOCIAL MEDIA
LIVE AND BE THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE.[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Fellas you Are starting the New Year out wrong.
Just because an "Ex" contacts you, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants YOU in particular. It's the holidays(end of holidays with Valentines fast approaching). Usually around this time people reminisce on how things where and want that old thing back.
It's all momentary and not real. If these women really loved you and cared, then you two guys would still be growing with each other. People are here for seasons and to teach you lessons. Stop responding to possible mass texts or communication with your ex period(unless youngins are involved). Stop wondering what they are thinking.
Ill tell you what they are thinking:
"I'm lonely as ****. The new **** smell has worn off. I wonder what guy from my past still thinks about me. Let me shoot this mass text NYE/Christmas/Happy Holiday text to see who responds."
Learn to let people go and continue to grow and prosper. Cut the dead weight. If you guys are meant to be, it will happen organically and especially not around this time of year. People are your ex for a reason and their season/lessons should be more the focus of you cementing your legacy.
LET THEM GO...
DELETE THAT NUMBER/SOCIAL MEDIA
LIVE AND BE THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE.[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I'm glad u dropped this knowledge, I'm not sure if this girl is playing games after reading this. This shorty I asked to be my girl some months ago ( she said she wasn't ready, smashed tho) just gave me a call a couple days ago, & been texting me.. Told her I've been focusin on photography a lot lately and she told me she's gonna come model for me & we should kick it..

Now you got me thinking she's probably just lonely lol.

I'm glad u dropped this knowledge, I'm not sure if this girl is playing games after reading this. This shorty I asked to be my girl some months ago ( she said she wasn't ready, smashed tho) just gave me a call a couple days ago, & been texting me.. Told her I've been focusin on photography a lot lately and she told me she's gonna come model for me & we should kick it..

Now you got me thinking she's probably just lonely lol.
Trust fam, she is just lonely.
If she was interested from jump there would have never been a pause or interruption in your communication with her. If a girl/woman is truly digging you, she will make time no matter what. Focus on your photography and let her be a distant memory. Hit her with that work:
"Thats cool and I appreciate the offer but you missed out on that train"
Sometimes it's better to leave chicks in the bushes, especially flaky, manipulative,"Hey Stranger" types. Most women hate being alone, especially if all their homegirls are cooking and they are at home eating "Lonely Man Dinners". Don't get pulled into that vacuum, too many ladies to enjoy and to have fun with that will like you for you/let you smash on the regular to have to put up with nonsense and games.
Be strong and keep her in the past..
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Girl I was off and on with for like 4 years (mostly on), and strictly on with for the past year is tripping me the **** out. We've been living together for the past 6 months. She posted yesterday "I want a baby but I kinda don't" :stoneface:

And before that she posted she doesn't like being around babies because it makes her want one :stoneface:

I'm 22, she's 22, I've talked about the future with her ( > 26) but she's tripping. She's a great chick, she doesn't go out and party and get drunk and all that anymore, like we both did at 17-19.

I get along with her, but when it comes to certain things I don't see myself having a future with her. She comes off as lazy, like she'll buy workout clothes and then make a hundred excuses not to work out, but she will never make an excuse not to eat. Then she'll say "I'm gonna work out next week" and then will go for a day and stop.

Another example, she has a good job, but when it comes to filling out job apps for better positions she's so ******* lazy about it, she's just like "oh I'll just write whatever on it" and she's not thorough about it which drives me crazy. Doesn't double check it for completion, and is kinda just like whatever about it.."oh they don't care how I word my sentences and resume" :stoneface: I don't see any ambition out of her.

I'm ambitious as hell and always working hard. I've talked to her about the things above and she makes more excuses. She wants to be a teacher which is cool, but she's so lackadaisical about reaching that goal. She talks about how bad she wants to finish school but she just goes through the motions. She doesn't seem HUNGRY to finish.

I honestly can't even imagine myself having any future with her if she keeps this up. She's lazy, letting herself get fat, and posting this baby ****. I just feel like I've invested too much time into it to just fully let go and start over.

Last edited:
I know you are just venting but all the answers you seek are in your post. This is why perspective is so important. Do you honestly believe a woman that is ambitious and is about that life(you describe yourself as) would lay up under a mutha******like that?
Not to mention 22 is not the time to even have kids because in your 20's your still learning to wipe your own ***. I read this on another forum and it stuck" The disease of settling". That made me think. A lot of us have settled for mediorce relationship because we are either:
Scared to be alone
Scared of the unknown
Truly don't love ourselves.
Your young brethren, got a good head on your shoulders, why would you pigeon hold your future because your scared to start over? Please don't **** around and have a baby or get caught up in the bs "keep a ***** baby trap", that's not just 18yrs, that's life.
You are blocking blessings,lessons and potential growth by staying in a toxic relationship. If you can't flow the lines of communication like you did in here, let her go so you both, hopefully, can become better for it and meet people you mesh with and can grow to love and be happy with.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I honestly can't even imagine myself having any future with her if she keeps this up. She's lazy, letting herself get fat, and posting this baby ****. I just feel like I've invested too much time into it to just fully let go and start over.
Make ish clear with her, and strap up. Might even want to make sure you keep track of your rubbers so she not pokin' no holes in em. She may not be like that but females change by the second.

But if you don't see yourself having a baby with any chick you may wanna weigh them options on bussin' these chicks down. It don't take a miricale or a curse to impregnate a broad. You thinkin' you just hittin' skins and you notice ol girl got a lil belly and it ain't gon be from drinkin' 40s

my 24 year old buddy just got engaged to a girl a few years older than him.All of us hate her, she never lets him hang out with any of the guys ever, hes not allowed to drink, if hes with just us she will call him and make him be on the phone the whole time to make sure he isnt cheating on her. i give it a max of 5 years, his family even hates what she turned him into. 

Living with someone at 22, have you ever lived alone? This could get ugly quick it seems like you're reaching the bachelor age

:smh:
my 24 year old buddy just got engaged to a girl a few years older than him.All of us hate her, she never lets him hang out with any of the guys ever, hes not allowed to drink, if hes with just us she will call him and make him be on the phone the whole time to make sure he isnt cheating on her. i give it a max of 5 years, his family even hates what she turned him into. 
:smh:

the-wire-hands-up.gif

I'm being generous but I give that 1 year.
Easiest way to lose a woman is to be a doormat.

Living with someone at 22, have you ever lived alone? This could get ugly quick it seems like you're reaching the bachelor age

Me? I lived with roommates from 18-20, then solo at 21. Lived in a "vibrant" area from 18-20, got it popping every weekend.

Last edited:
bruhs...

no better feeling that serving the D so well to a chick...

That she takes a DEEP nap... She wasnt even concerned w/ me bussin...

She just got them back to back to backs...

and said... "aight babe... gimme 20 min"

an hour later and she still sleep...

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

got me feeling like Wesley Pipes in this 'oe...

swag on a millie right now.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom