TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
mugen81 mugen81

Thanks bruh. I completely understand what you're saying, but temptation is a mofo. Sucks that I can entertain the idea when my girl has been there for me like no other. Sometimes we get blinded and end up making bad decisions

OGs and New Bloods I have a question for y'all......
Would y'all continue to date a chick that has money issues? Like always complaining she broke and what not....she's full time making 15/hr but I've noticed like since we been dating for a few months she work m-f 8-5. I'm looking long term I just don't wanna be around that I feel like it's slowing me down and I make way more than that...I know usually finances is the issue with most relationships what would y'all do NT?
Nope...
I say this because women are always looking for a man with the "stability"umbrella:
Wealth/Career
Car
Clothes
Home of his own
Education
Let's keep it all the way [emoji]128175[/emoji], this is why we go to jobs we can't stand that destroy our creative abilities everyday. We go to school to in hopes of finding "prestigious" careers so we can look more appealing to the opposite sex. So why can't men hold the same standards. I mean she's making a decent wage, if she is blowing money on bags, going out, or living out of her means, those are definate red flags to consider. Money problems don't get better once you move in they get worst. Budgets, unforeseen accidents, girl forgets to put gas in her car( I love my wife but GOTDAMN). If she is living on her own and can't figure out a budget, flag. If she is living at home and doesn't have a decent savings, flag. Some people like to spend(me), others save(my wife) but she has helped me tremendously and as of today I have no debt and savings is looking good as well as my portfolio. To end this long *** post[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] if people are willing to work with you and to see the errors of their ways, I say continue. But if in your gut that you see this as a being roadblock to your possible future, walk away.
Money is not everything and should never be worshipped but it does give you options for your future.
Okay, seriously back to the cut[emoji]128516[/emoji]
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Would y'all continue to date a chick that has money issues? Like always complaining she broke and what not....she's full time making 15/hr but I've noticed like since we been dating for a few months she work m-f 8-5. I'm looking long term I just don't wanna be around that I feel like it's slowing me down and I make way more than that...I know usually finances is the issue with most relationships what would y'all do NT?
depends, is she in school right now? is she living at home with her parents? You should find out how's she's spending her money.

She lives in an apartment with her roommate. She pays bills just like I do but I can tell she's bad at managing her money. She has a car loan, cellphone, gas, rent, student loan etc but I sat her down to do a budget and she should still have about 530$ left at the end of the month after the budget yet she can't explain where that's at....so I'm getting a lil worried that this may keep lingering on can't have that on my watch....great chick and but her money managing is all jacked up like nothing in savings at all
yea i agree with mugen81 mugen81

if she keeps repeating her ways then you may have to cut things off

Nope...
I say this because women are always looking for a man with the "stability"umbrella:
Wealth/Career
Car
Clothes
Home of his own
Education
Let's keep it all the way [emoji]128175[/emoji], this is why we go to jobs we can't stand that destroy our creative abilities everyday. We go to school to in hopes of finding "prestigious" careers so we can look more appealing to the opposite sex. So why can't men hold the same standards. I mean she's making a decent wage, if she is blowing money on bags, going out, or living out of her means, those are definate red flags to consider. Money problems don't get better once you move in they get worst. Budgets, unforeseen accidents, girl forgets to put gas in her car( I love my wife but GOTDAMN). If she is living on her own and can't figure out a budget, flag. If she is living at home and doesn't have a decent savings, flag. Some people like to spend(me), others save(my wife) but she has helped me tremendously and as of today I have no debt and savings is looking good as well as my portfolio. To end this long *** post[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] if people are willing to work with you and to see the errors of their ways, I say continue. But if in your gut that you see this as a being roadblock to your possible future, walk away.
Money is not everything and should never be worshipped but it does give you options for your future.
Okay, seriously back to the cut[emoji]128516[/emoji]
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Lol I'm giving her to the end of the month just because we've done a budget ima test her to see how much she got at the end of the month and she knows this so well see. Me personally it's not like I don't have the bread nor does she ask me for some but I've always looked at it as a red flag especially if I'm trying to build something...like the future and all you gotta plan for that she's 26 and should know this so well see

depends, is she in school right now? is she living at home with her parents? You should find out how's she's spending her money.

She lives in an apartment with her roommate. She pays bills just like I do but I can tell she's bad at managing her money. She has a car loan, cellphone, gas, rent, student loan etc but I sat her down to do a budget and she should still have about 530$ left at the end of the month after the budget yet she can't explain where that's at....so I'm getting a lil worried that this may keep lingering on can't have that on my watch....great chick and but her money managing is all jacked up like nothing in savings at all
yea i agree with mugen81 mugen81

if she keeps repeating her ways then you may have to cut things off

Roger That.

Also sometimes debt=emotional fears/pain.
Some people spend because as youngins, they never had the funds(nor did parents) to have the ability to stunt. My money problems manifested that way. Not feeling worthy, lack of love, hurt but until I really sat down and heeled that didn't click. I was cleaning my debt up when I met my wife but she's an accountant and that by far helped my process better. Not saying "completely" abandon her but if she is not willing to make concessions or has the ability to try to fix it(especially at her age) and not pursue then I would handle the situation with kids glove.
Only have patience with people that have it for you, if not then toss her in the bushes and get your diddy bop on.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Also sometimes debt=emotional fears/pain.
Some people spend because as youngins, they never had the funds(nor did parents) to have the ability to stunt. My money problems manifested that way. Not feeling worthy, lack of love, hurt but until I really sat down and heeled that didn't click. I was cleaning my debt up when I met my wife but she's an accountant and that by far helped my process better. Not saying "completely" abandon her but if she is not willing to make concessions or has the ability to try to fix it(especially at her age) and not pursue then I would handle the situation with kids glove.
Only have patience with people that have it for you, if not then toss her in the bushes and get your diddy bop on.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Appreciate that man :smokin

Bro that is honestly the most annoying thing. At first you want to be that dude who sticks with her through anything so it doesn't look like you're judging. Then she just starts complaining all the time about how she's broke and throws little side comments about how you spend your money :smh:. You can't even live your life because you feel guilty. F all that .. everybody gets a grace period but if you broke for more than 9 months (that's a stretch) you gotta go :lol: but if you started out financially stable and hit a rough patch it's way easier to compromise and be understanding.

Last edited:

Bro that is honestly the most annoying thing. At first you want to be that dude who sticks with her through anything so it doesn't look like you're judging. Then she just starts complaining all the time about how she's broke and throws little side comments about how you spend your money :smh:. You can't even live your life because you feel guilty. F all that .. everybody gets a grace period but if you broke for more than 9 months (that's a stretch) you gotta go :lol: but if you started out financially stable and hit a rough patch it's way easier to compromise and be understanding.

You do have a point im giving her a grace period i dont start seeing changes by that time frame shes gone!

Talk about right girl, wrong time :smh:

This girl in my program is literally asking to be cuffed. Been with 1 dude all her life (just broke up), cooks, cleans, the whole 9. We've been heavily flirting right before semester ends, but I really dont want to date anyone right now. She's even put it out there that she's not the friend with benefits type. I'm about to just ignore all that and just go in for the kill.

This girl in my program is literally asking to be cuffed. Been with 1 dude all her life (just broke up), cooks, cleans, the whole 9. We've been heavily flirting right before semester ends, but I really dont want to date anyone right now. She's even put it out there that she's not the friend with benefits type. I'm about to just ignore all that and just go in for the kill.

Thing is you don't even know if what she's showing you is the real her. She may be fronting just to get into another relationship.

giphy.gif

Thing is you don't even know if what she's showing you is the real her. She may be fronting just to get into another relationship.
yep, most women like to put their best foot forward when you meet them for the first time

Don't let her problems become your problems .

yep, most women like to put their best foot forward when you meet them for the first time

It's not even that.

She just got out of a long-term relationship and she may not even be comfortable being single. I'm extra wary of those types

It's not even that.

She just got out of a long-term relationship and she may not even be comfortable being single. I'm extra wary of those types
oh i missed that part about her just breaking up with her dude

these type of chicks are only good to smash and dash

Last edited:
Don't let her problems become your problems .

Foreal.

It's not even that.

For your own sake, find someone else who is emotionally available for you. Let her be single.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Talk about right girl, wrong time
mean.gif

She gon set you up for that first night of lovin' and next thing you know she callin' you "Bae" getting jealous that you talking to other girls. She might be on some Swimfan ish or Misery.

Not a knock on you at all but it's crazy that the first 3 attributes you name about her and are excited about are her amount of sexual partners, her cooking, and cleaning. Blows my mind that people still look at these 3 things as stuff worth getting excited about.

You guys bring up some good points. I've been hesitant on making a move for this exact reason.

She's definitely not the single type and I also dont want to be emotionally invested, but i feel it coming honestly. Like she's the type to sit home and drink hot chocolate when everyone else goes out to the bars/clubs. Everytime sex is brought up, you could sense she shies away from the topic.

Once we started to get close I threw it out there if she's still with dude. She said "he's been in my life for so long that I dont wanna just dead him." In which I responded, "i'm not trying to complicate things, but i think us two can have some fun." I've also pretty much hinted i'm not dating anyone in the program. So I think she knows my stance.

mgrand15 mgrand15 the world we live in today right? She's obviously attractive/educated and all that, but i didnt wanna sit here and name all her best qualities :lol:

Last edited:
You guys bring up some good points. I've been hesitant on making a move for this exact reason.

She's definitely not the single type and I also dont want to be emotionally invested, but i feel it coming honestly. Like she's the type to sit home and drink hot chocolate when everyone else goes out to the bars/clubs. Everytime sex is brought up, you could sense she shies away from the topic.

Once we started to get close I threw it out there if she's still with dude. She said "he's been in my life for so long that I dont wanna just dead him." In which I responded, "i'm not trying to complicate things, but i think us two can have some fun." I've also pretty much hinted i'm not dating anyone in the program. So I think she knows my stance.

mgrand15 mgrand15 the world we live in today right? She's obviously attractive/educated and all that, but i didnt wanna sit here and name all her best qualities :lol:

She's looking for a rebound. If she not given up the panties then keep it pushing.

Last edited:

She's not over her ex at all nor is she looking for a relationship. You're looking at her like this innocent butterfly bro. Sit home and drink hot chocolate :rofl: Seems like neither of you are looking for relationships - so just make your move. She might shy away from the sex topics because she's not interested or she's not that open. Don't over think it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom