TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen nothing but my old flames tonight.(about six of them) There a reason why I party in different cities now. But thinking about giving tit o biggies a call (chick  from OG thread)tomorrow to chill. Seems I always see her when she is drunk

I just got back from my ex place... she invited me over at like 2 to come chill, turns out she having a party and introduces me as her boyfriend... i look at her and laugh and then just chill for a bit. I  smash and on my way out i was like im not your boyfriend, i will never be able to trust you again for what you did before, so correct that tomorrow. She is not happy. IDK

Slide to this chick New Years eve party, nobody showed up but me and another dude. Her room mate boyfriend was at another party upstairs, so me and other dude start plotting on the other chick.

Chick gets mad emotional over her father not calling to tell her happy New Years so I skate even tho she begged me to stay. Homie gonna be over there all night listening to her problems tryna claP :lol:

The solo would've been ideal, train would've been cool but im not finna play therapist, 2015 just started it's too early for that :lol:

Ran into old flow at the party last nite

She was lookin right. They always look good after you stop talkin to them

I chopped it up with her and shes gonna be comin back on the team :pimp:

Rollin thru tonight after i get off work. New year yambs :pimp:

I'm gonna finally join team raw this year, I just know it
i-married-marge12apll9.png

Never had a side chick before just never saw the need for one, but I met this nice chick from Nigeria. Nice skin and awesome body and nice personality. Now I love my girl, but the new girl is letting me come through and she knows about my lady. Need advice on side piece etiquette. The rules and parameters. Lol

Ran into old flow at the party last nite

She was lookin right. They always look good after you stop talkin to them

I chopped it up with her and shes gonna be comin back on the team :pimp:

Rollin thru tonight after i get off work. New year yambs :pimp:

I like your style !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Freshhhhhh !!!! :smokin :smokin

Never had a side chick before just never saw the need for one, but I met this nice chick from Nigeria. Nice skin and awesome body and nice personality. Now I love my girl, but the new girl is letting me come through and she knows about my lady. Need advice on side piece etiquette. The rules and parameters. Lol
don't do it. if your girl is good to you why would you cheat?

don't do it. if your girl is good to you why would you cheat?

Yeah don't do it. If you have a good thing going, don't ruin it. Not worth it. What goes around, comes back around.

Just remember... how would YOU feel if your girl was doing it?

Yeah I think about that often.I gotta let the new girl down gently. I guess Ill continue to be the good guy

OGs and New Bloods I have a question for y'all......
Would y'all continue to date a chick that has money issues? Like always complaining she broke and what not....she's full time making 15/hr but I've noticed like since we been dating for a few months she work m-f 8-5. I'm looking long term I just don't wanna be around that I feel like it's slowing me down and I make way more than that...I know usually finances is the issue with most relationships what would y'all do NT?

It's not about being the "good" guy, it's more about living your truth and being able to stand yourself when you look in the mirror. If you can deal with that plus the thought off her giving her ***** away to another dude, then play on. Just know everybody has a season when ill ish happens to them and then they are questioning "Why Me"?
Everybody has temptation but if you have somebody you can trust, looks out for your health, doesn't care about your status and helps build wealth instead of taking it, then you would be a fool to have a side piece. This cesspool the dating game has turn into is just that and you are truly lucky to find a real one. Lack of empathy, love, respect, communication have all been killed just for the opportunity for a quick climax from both sexes. But always remember look past the gushy and see what that person really is about. If a woman is cool with being a side piece, fam that is signs of some real damage and I would run like Mr. Bolt. If you desire an open relationship, be upfront and thorough with these ladies in the beginning before they catch feels you would be surprised how many are about that life.
I know my posts are long[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji], just hard to turn the info/opinion wheel off as i start typing.
Back to chilling in the cut.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Would y'all continue to date a chick that has money issues? Like always complaining she broke and what not....she's full time making 15/hr but I've noticed like since we been dating for a few months she work m-f 8-5. I'm looking long term I just don't wanna be around that I feel like it's slowing me down and I make way more than that...I know usually finances is the issue with most relationships what would y'all do NT?
depends, is she in school right now? is she living at home with her parents? You should find out how's she's spending her money.

depends, is she in school right now? is she living at home with her parents? You should find out how's she's spending her money.

She lives in an apartment with her roommate. She pays bills just like I do but I can tell she's bad at managing her money. She has a car loan, cellphone, gas, rent, student loan etc but I sat her down to do a budget and she should still have about 530$ left at the end of the month after the budget yet she can't explain where that's at....so I'm getting a lil worried that this may keep lingering on can't have that on my watch....great chick and but her money managing is all jacked up like nothing in savings at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom