TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only metro system in my city is the bis. And the lowest of the lowest ride the bus. My area is 90% car dependent. Have to catch one in the mall or Wal-Mart or something idfk

Pull out game: Len Bias 
mean.gif
dumped all in shorty last night, plan B will be copped after work. Jack had me out of it last night.
Need to get her on that nuvaring. 

Son do your thing,I thought about taking yoga class when I move for the body, mind, and yambs. Also there was this chick at my job waiting on a ride while doing a spilt and reading her movie script. She said she a gymnastics and does yoga from time to time. Kinda felt she could of been wifey.

So my coworker said hes single now an been playin the field.

Proceeds tocome back from lunch and told me he hollered at a chick at the bus stop, she didnt wana talk, then he turned around and tried again, got her to get in his whip and took her to wends and dropped her off to where she was goin.

Dude is way to thirsty.

I am not my co worker

It's been a while since I've been in here. Since I started my freshman year, it's gotten

much easier to get girls, talk to em, etc. 

Once I started truly focusing on myself and not caring what these girls think it became second nature.

For any dudes who have trouble approaching, you have to kill that fear.

I saw an interview with 50 Cent where he said he was afraid and he wasn't comfortable with being afraid.

Whatever you find fault with abut yourself, fix it. Until you're comfortable in your own skin, you'll

never truly be able to master anything outside of yourself. 

On a side note, I used to be deeply infatuated with this girl back in high school. She would never give me

the time of day. All of a sudden she gets my number from my boy and shoots me a text.

Says she wants to be friends
grin.gif
  and we have  convo that stretches all night. 

Also, it's extremely important that you work on your fitness and your body.

These girls just as shallow as us, don't be fooled.

Bruh them "back then" moments :smokin

I swear sometimes those situations are what can really keep a dude motivated to continue chasing yambs.

"When it falls in your lap it's a blessing" 8)

Also I'm usually really shy when it comes to approaching females. If I do approach them and they call me out on being shy then I'll just admit to them that "*insert adjective* girls make me nervous" melt their hearts b :wow: :lol:

U dont need a playlist if you have cable.  All u need is the Music Choice RnB channels or VH1 Soul channel on.  And condoms

Son trying to have 2.0 of his epic valentine night out. But yea we can set something up before then. Alot dudes in here are going to be cuffed before then to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom