TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know what Im doing.  A lot cheaper than a drink!

Im either getting yambs or cavities, either way its gonna b sweet!

Well, I know what Im doing.  A lot cheaper than a drink!

Im either getting yambs or cavities, either way its gonna b sweet!

I only did the cards. Wrote funny notes in them, just a sentence in it and then my Google Voice number. Had yambs lined up for the next 2 months with that move.

O didn't even know what day valentine day was. Let's get this **** planned out fellas in the DMV

The Don might need to make that move.

Ya'll couldn't even like my post for that!? Lmao.

Just clapped some new yambs last night. She's 6 years older (I'm 22 she's 28). Told me she doesn't want anything serious & she's already texting me for round 2...

How does one acquire the dividends from a possible sugar momma? Kind of want to ask, but kind of don't...

Just clapped some new yambs last night. She's 6 years older (I'm 22 she's 28). Told me she doesn't want anything serious & she's already texting me for round 2...

How does one acquire the dividends from a possible sugar momma? Kind of want to ask, but kind of don't...

You don't ask obviously.

Just bring your best pipe game to the table and the rest will follow. Do not discuss emotions with her.

If you're fun to be around and **** her well enough then she may just start picking up tabs.

Question for my mens who are in a relationship and want to smash/do smash RAW

I was thinking about it today, as I'm in that situation, and some thoughts came upon me...

Is birth control the only sure fire way to not get shorty pregnant? I'm the type of ***** who CANNOT pull out for nothing. And even if I could, I don't see the point in it. The pleasure comes in shooting the club up...pulling out is like having a good *** meal, chewing it, but having to spit it out because you can't swallow it. **** is pointless, B.

And that lead me to later on think in the future, about marriage. Do married couples use birth control? Growing up, a pro of marriage was that you can hit raw...but what if you don't want kids right then and you don't want Wifey's organs being damaged by birth control? It's a lose lose situation isn't it?

I was thinking about it today, as I'm in that situation, and some thoughts came upon me...

Is birth control the only sure fire way to not get shorty pregnant? I'm the type of ***** who CANNOT pull out for nothing. And even if I could, I don't see the point in it. The pleasure comes in shooting the club up...pulling out is like having a good *** meal, chewing it, but having to spit it out because you can't swallow it. **** is pointless, B.

And that lead me to later on think in the future, about marriage. Do married couples use birth control? Growing up, a pro of marriage was that you can hit raw...but what if you don't want kids right then and you don't want Wifey's organs being damaged by birth control? It's a lose lose situation isn't it?
step your pull out game uo, bruh.

Only ****** that barely get yambs can't control their D enough to splash on a stomach.

You got baby control, b.

My girl and I made the mature decision to go back to condoms. We'll unmask the jimmy when we're more ready for an accidental child. :lol:

She decided against BC because she was on it for any 8 years ..

And there is a lady we know that was on it for 15 years...

Been trying to make a baby fornthr last 4 years and still can't make one. :frown:

Last edited:

You gotta learn to pull out forreal.

The type of pullout where yu time it just right so that once

you're out the box, it's over.

step your pull out game uo, bruh.

Only ****** that barely get yambs can't control their D enough to splash on a stomach.

You got baby control, b.

My girl and I made the mature decision to go back to condoms. We'll unmask the jimmy when we're more ready for an accidental child. :lol:

She decided against BC because she was on it for any 8 years ..

And there is a lady we know that was on it for 15 years...

Been trying to make a baby fornthr last 4 years and still can't make one. :frown:

You gotta learn to pull out forreal.
The type of pullout where yu time it just right so that once
you're out the box, it's over.

I never cared to pull out cus most of the yambs were on the BC :lol: and I was shooting the club up word to Shyne every other night But now it's a different situation :lol:

Can't pre-cum get shorty preggaeton?

BC doesn't do damage like that.

It's just harder for women to get pregnant as they get older hence the biological clock

Yes it can.

But to make it simple, figure out your girls cycle.

Girls usually can only get pregnant 2 days out of the month, during ovulation.

Last edited:
I guess scientifically pre cum can get a chick pregnant but I've never bought into that. You telling me a million sperm that get launched into the womb can barely get a woman pregnant but a handful of ******ed sperms that dribble out accidentally can impregnate her and THAT'S why I need to use a condom? :smh:

If precum gets your girl pregnant either your pull out game needs work or you haven't peed since your last nut bust.

It's nothing more then natural lubrication. The only sperm in PC will be the sperm left over in your tip from the last time you busted if your piss hasn't shot it out.

Raw yambs are dangerous though. Sometimes they be talkin to me.
mean.gif

Make me wanna dump it in their but luckily my cooler head always prevails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom