TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bac definitely messes with girls especially if they are on it for a long time

Imagine if someone gave you a pill to stop your sperm from working for 5 years, then you stop taking the pill, you think your sperm is going to work? :lol:

Come thru for the mini NT TAY pub crawl. Feel like we should have done this before school started.
Son trying to have 2.0 of his epic valentine night out. But yea we can set something up before then. Alot dudes in here are going to be cuffed before then to

I told yall i fly back feb 14th. Superbowl is on the 15th.
My girl comes down on the 16th. so I'm def down for that summit

You sure bruh? I've heard some horror stories about it.

We'd rather not take the chance doe.

I think that was the older version of BC,
i think they're much more advanced now

Anyways let's get back on topic.

What's y'all's insight on tongue ******* the poop shoot?

Anyways let's get back on topic.

What's y'all's insight on tongue ******* the poop shoot?

On that side note....

When a girl has your balls in her mouth, then sticks out her tongue and uses the tip to lick that space between your balls and butthole.

View media item 1349388

Last edited:
I haven't stepped in this thread in months, :lol: I got cuffed down, uncuffed, then cuffed again...and you know how that plays out, lol. Listening to some Weeknd(Echoes of Silence is flames) really set me right & put things back in perspective, I soured on relationships a long time ago and while it felt natural being in one with shorty, it was just like...im always going to have my doubts, I'm always going to never fully be into it because I expect the worst, so why am I pretending that I could play the part of boyfriend when I believe nothing I hear & half of what I actually see...maybe I've gotten mad jaded and guarded along the way but it is what it is.

I also think it's the type of women I get involved with, I can easily get locked down if shorty is on the same page with me and is consistent, but how often do you really get that? So I rather be by my fcking self & revel in the single life, which I also hate, for better or worse but it's really the only viable option, think I'm meant to be alone n sh*t. :lol:

Please don't start with that back door licking crap again (no pun intended)
we went through like 10 pages in a week with that stuff. yall proved your point.

I

I also think it's the type of women I get involved with, I can easily get locked down if shorty is on the same page with me and is consistent, but how often do you really get that? So I rather be by my fcking self & revel in the single life, which I also hate, for better or worse but it's really the only viable option, think I'm meant to be alone n sh*t. :lol:

Keep doing you and if you're not a 100% about something def re adjust until you are.

If living that single life and revealing comes with that than so be it.

Question for my mens who are in a relationship and want to smash/do smash RAW

I was thinking about it today, as I'm in that situation, and some thoughts came upon me...

Is birth control the only sure fire way to not get shorty pregnant? I'm the type of ***** who CANNOT pull out for nothing. And even if I could, I don't see the point in it. The pleasure comes in shooting the club up...pulling out is like having a good *** meal, chewing it, but having to spit it out because you can't swallow it. **** is pointless, B.

And that lead me to later on think in the future, about marriage. Do married couples use birth control? Growing up, a pro of marriage was that you can hit raw...but what if you don't want kids right then and you don't want Wifey's organs being damaged by birth control? It's a lose lose situation isn't it?

I always smash raw with the girlfriend. I've been lucky enough to escape getting her knocked up, but then my pullout game is strong.

Some of my exes didn't want to take birth control pills and I didn't want to strap up. I guess the key is finding the right BC method because some really mess up a woman's hormones.

I just recently found out about Depotrust. It's an BC vial that a woman takes via injection that stops her ovulation. It's cheap and it lasts 12 weeks. I will bring this topic up with my next gf, as me and the gf just broke up recently.

I guess scientifically pre cum can get a chick pregnant but I've never bought into that. You telling me a million sperm that get launched into the womb can barely get a woman pregnant but a handful of ******ed sperms that dribble out accidentally can impregnate her and THAT'S why I need to use a condom? :smh:

:rofl: I'm a firm believer of this too :lol:

Been goin in raw wit my chick for a year. She has never had any intentions of takin BC but is terrified of pregnancy simce shes still in college. Cant convice her at all to try sole form of BC. Been gettin paranoid these past few cycles tho.

Isnt there some spermecide that feels natural and works? I think mugen posted in a few wks ago

Man I remember when Travie McCoy (I forgot his username) and his ex Ubiquitee used to post here. Dude was in that breakup crazy estalking phase, following her around and she was just sonning him left and right. She was a good chick too, good fam, beach house, 7 series while in college. I say this because look at dude now, he's good. For ya'll still worrying about your ex, you'll get over it in time. I'm finally over that hump of giving a **** myself. Said that before, but when you know, you know. Feels good as hell to be free.

Quote:
Question for my mens who are in a relationship and want to smash/do smash RAW

I was thinking about it today, as I'm in that situation, and some thoughts came upon me...

Is birth control the only sure fire way to not get shorty pregnant? I'm the type of ***** who CANNOT pull out for nothing. And even if I could, I don't see the point in it. The pleasure comes in shooting the club up...pulling out is like having a good *** meal, chewing it, but having to spit it out because you can't swallow it. **** is pointless, B.

And that lead me to later on think in the future, about marriage. Do married couples use birth control? Growing up, a pro of marriage was that you can hit raw...but what if you don't want kids right then and you don't want Wifey's organs being damaged by birth control? It's a lose lose situation isn't it?
I shalt never use condoms again. Raw is my life. Right now that we not trying to have another kid she on the pill. but once the wedding is gon and my lil lady is 1 we going for me a son. hopefully i get him next and likely I'll get a vasectomy and never see a need to remove myself from the great graces of yambcity

and any dud that enjoys their taint licked is one "accidental" lick from wanting a chick to "just put ya pinky in it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom