TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not cheating on my girl with someone who aint worth a subway sandwich though but that's just me :lol:

It's not about what the side chick is "worth". If I'm cheating it's just an easy smash that requires no work and no money regardless of how bad she is

I guess we just view cheating differently then nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying me personally I'm not stepping out on my woman unless it's worth it otherwise I got my hand.

Also for another question asked .. I do that fishing stuff, talking to one female for the rest of your life sounds like misery :lol:

I guess we just view cheating differently then nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying me personally I'm not stepping out on my woman unless it's worth it otherwise I got my hand.
Yeah, I feel that. You mean worth the risk of getting caught. The desire to cheat may be to do with any woman of any quality, but the lower quality chicks ain't worth the risk.

Really, none of it is worth hurting someone you truly love, but yall don't hear me tho.

Yeah, I feel that. You mean worth the risk of getting caught. The desire to cheat may be to do with any woman of any quality, but the lower quality chicks ain't worth the risk.

Really, none of it is worth hurting someone you truly love, but yall don't hear me tho.

I hear you bro, I hear you!

While I did NOT physically cheat... I emotionally cheated on one of my exes.

It still pains me to this day, remembering how she found out, how much she cried, how much her heart was broken.

Never again! Especially this one, my current girl. I probably would never forgive myself, if I ever broke her heart like that.

QFT

as far as the fishing thing, I feel like if you're doing it for sport just getting a number you're not really hurting anyone because it's not like u get a real connection with that girl to really affect her feelings in anyway

I don't see much wrong with it at all. My girl is back in America, but I still go out and indulge in good convo with chicks. im not really trying to get them interested in me, but I wont lie, I do try to gauge if I could get it if I want it. as long as you dont keep the fish and eat I think you're good.

I hear you bro, I hear you!

While I did NOT physically cheat... I emotionally cheated on one of my exes.

It still pains me to this day, remembering how she found out, how much she cried, how much her heart was broken.

Never again! Especially this one, my current girl. I probably would never forgive myself, if I ever broke her heart like that.

Man the worst part about emotionally cheating is the convos that happen afterwards for me.

One time she saw that I love you text and she straight up said "I rather you just got head from that bird" I was like :wow: had me all confused

Last edited:
You dudes think that if you're cheating and deep down do believe in monogamy that you just don't have the right chick?

Oh and an ex of mine is half-PR half-Italian, don't think I'll ever experience near-perfect yambs of that grade again [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
You dudes think that if you're cheating and deep down do believe in monogamy that you just don't have the right chick?

Somewhat, or you just haven't felt her wrath and have her walk away for good. Knew a dude who's cousin cheated on his chick 15 times, ended up stalking her after she left. Dude was a wreck.

Sometimes I wonder how things would be for "serial cheaters" if they asked their chick for an open relationship. I feel like monogamy is so standard that people don't even think of the possibility that it may not be for them. There's also this fear that women aren't down for it and I don't think that's true.

Sometimes I wonder how things would be for "serial cheaters" if they asked their chick for an open relationship. I feel like monogamy is so standard that people don't even think of the possibility that it may not be for them. There's also this fear that women aren't down for it and I don't think that's true.
Ithinkdudesjustain't up for their main yamb getting D

Valentines fittna creep up on us that are in a commited relationship. What are some of yall gona do?

Party next door is gona be in concert on valentines in my city so i got tickets for that, and i honestly dont know what else ima do before that. If the weathers good i was thinkin about grillin on the beach and doin all that lovey dovey ****. But idk.

Last edited:
Here's the outline

Roll into town Valentines Day Morning

On the way to her spot, pickup a pre-ordered bouquet of her favorite flowers mixed with roses in a 4:1 ratio

Maybe pick up some chocolates on the way

Have valentines day breakfast at her spot (my girl can COOK)

Once our itis is gone, go see a movie,

Then hit my premade valentines day reservations

After dinner go ice skating

Go back to her crib and be in them guts

v day fall on a Saturday.. but I think that's the weekend that I move into a new apartment.

Talked to the lady and she was cool w/ celebrating it the week after... Restaurants will be less packed, less traffic, I'll be in my spot, etc...

We agreed to do our christmas shopping on the 26th and 27th, too..

So i think we have a new tradition started. :lol:

I'm thinking about sending her some candy next week... We jamb hard to the Ilovemakonnen and Drake song "Tuesday"

So when I'll ask her "why" or "when" when referring to something... she'll yell out "on a TUESDAY!!" or "because it's TUESDAY!!' :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking about sending some candy/chocolate and on the note put, "cuz it's TUESDAAAAY"

what yall think?

Thats what I think personally.
I feel like you think something is missing.
I don't think it's about just not wanting the same girl everyday of your life i think it's deeper than that personally.

. We jamb hard to the Ilovemakonnen and Drake song "Tuesday"

So when I'll ask her "why" or "when" when referring to something... she'll yell out "on a TUESDAY!!" or "because it's TUESDAY!!' :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking about sending some candy/chocolate and on the note put, "cuz it's TUESDAAAAY"

what yall think?

That was from a movie...maybe the Jamie foxx one with Gabrielle union

(geez i hate to give Drake credit for stuff undeserving ..............YOLO also comes to mind...lol)

Last edited:
Thats what I think personally.
I feel like yout hink something is missing.
I don't think it's about just nto wanting the same girl everyday of your life i think it's deeper than that personally.
That was from a movie...maybe the Jamie foxx one with Gabrielle union

(geez i hate to give Drake credit for stuff undeserving ..............YOLO also comes to mind...lol)
oh really?

I thought it was just a song that he made. I aint know llovemakonnen stole that..

Well... Whoever it came from... we joke around w/ it...

Valentines fittna creep up on us that are in a commited relationship. What are some of yall gona do?

Party next door is gona be in concert on valentines in my city so i got tickets for that, and i honestly dont know what else ima do before that. If the weathers good i was thinkin about grillin on the beach and doin all that lovey dovey ****. But idk.
Damn son you in NOLA? Take her to a nice brunch spot on Magazine St the day after Valentine Day. Maybe a day at the aquarium with lunch in the French Quarter afterwards.

**** it. I'm gonna try with that PR chick I saw in class the other day. Hopefully she got in the class tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom