TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
To piggy back off mugen I say you can make a Google Awesome with the pictures of you and your girl from over the year. Then send it with whatever caption your choose. Think it would be something nice, creative, and modern touch of technology 

Where can I get a B-grade of that bear?

Not tryna spend 2 bills.

Try the local CVS' around your way if you're near one. Copped one for my ex about 4 years ago around this time. It wasn't that monstrous tho :lol: probably about half that size, give or take.

question for da OGs.

im supppose to see this chick im talking to soon. and she this is what she tellls me today

"okay some guy gave me a kinda ugly necklace, well its ugly but idk what to say do i just say thanks cause thats what i did"

is there any meaning to why shes telling me dis?

question for da OGs.

im supppose to see this chick im talking to soon. and she this is what she tellls me today

"okay some guy gave me a kinda ugly necklace, well its ugly but idk what to say do i just say thanks cause thats what i did"

She's implying a 3 sum between you guys.
She wants to know if she should wear the necklace during intercourse or not 

question for da OGs.

She's playing games. Put her in her place.

ya she said she doesnt like it and doesnt knoe what to do with it.

idk what kinna games shes tryna play and how i can put her in her place.

ima try to see her this weekend if my schedule allows

ya she said she doesnt like it and doesnt knoe what to do with it.

idk what kinna games shes tryna play and how i can put her in her place.

ima try to see her this weekend if my schedule allows
psshhhh all she had to do is say "no, i can't accept this", but then again women don't make rational decisions

I'm taking my girl to a semi class reunion...

My boys birthday...

And a lot of the girls are fat...

And my girl isn't...

And my girl got the fattest ***...

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom