TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really?

I thought it was just a song that he made. I aint know llovemakonnen stole that..

Well... Whoever it came from... we joke around w/ it...

It's an awesome thing, I've been doing it with my ladies for awhile.
Sending stuff saying. Just because it's wednesday or something.

I just really can't remember where that came from.

hahahahah wait I remember. Juwanna Mann lmao. (any of my OGs remember that movie)
thats funny .

oh really?

I thought it was just a song that he made. I aint know llovemakonnen stole that..

hahahahah wait I remember. Juwanna Mann lmao. (any of my OGs remember that movie)
thats funny .
If I every was able to be Juwanna Mann in the WNBA or a D1 school. Life would be over with the amount of yambs I would get 
devil.gif

Last edited:
v day fall on a Saturday.. but I think that's the weekend that I move into a new apartment.

Talked to the lady and she was cool w/ celebrating it the week after... Restaurants will be less packed, less traffic, I'll be in my spot, etc...

We agreed to do our christmas shopping on the 26th and 27th, too..

So i think we have a new tradition started. :lol:

I'm thinking about sending her some candy next week... We jamb hard to the Ilovemakonnen and Drake song "Tuesday"

So when I'll ask her "why" or "when" when referring to something... she'll yell out "on a TUESDAY!!" or "because it's TUESDAY!!' :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking about sending some candy/chocolate and on the note put, "cuz it's TUESDAAAAY"

what yall think?

Dooooooooo it. Brought flowers to my girls work few weeks back just cuz. Dudes in the office were like, "What he do!?!?"

In terms of Valentines, we are heading to Seattle. Hotel + dinner booked. Need to book flights this wk.

v day fall on a Saturday.. but I think that's the weekend that I move into a new apartment.

Talked to the lady and she was cool w/ celebrating it the week after... Restaurants will be less packed, less traffic, I'll be in my spot, etc...

We agreed to do our christmas shopping on the 26th and 27th, too..

So i think we have a new tradition started. :lol:

I'm thinking about sending her some candy next week... We jamb hard to the Ilovemakonnen and Drake song "Tuesday"

So when I'll ask her "why" or "when" when referring to something... she'll yell out "on a TUESDAY!!" or "because it's TUESDAY!!' :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking about sending some candy/chocolate and on the note put, "cuz it's TUESDAAAAY"

what yall think?
Perfect. Candy/chocolate is always a nice gesture and you add a personalize touch with the note. She'll be smiling from ear to ear.

oh really?

thats funny .
bruh :rofl: that scene has never left my mind since I saw it.

I literally just did that for my chick last week.

since v-day lands on a Saturday, there might be a good reason for me to go out and find me a "date" for the night.

Valentines fittna creep up on us that are in a commited relationship. What are some of yall gona do?

Party next door is gona be in concert on valentines in my city so i got tickets for that, and i honestly dont know what else ima do before that. If the weathers good i was thinkin about grillin on the beach and doin all that lovey dovey ****. But idk.
check out that new iFly Indoor Skydiving spot in the Memorial area. They just opened up like a month ago. I remembered fontaine fontaine mentioning it a couple pages back

Didn't know you was in Houston too

I'm not doing anything AT ALL....idc...idc

Last edited:
For V-day doing an Inflatable 5K during the day then nice steakhouse at the Ritz Carlton and spending the night there (gf got a free night)

Not a big V-day fan but my chick likes that kind of stuff and am looking forward to profiting all night in that hotel room :lol:

For V-day doing an Inflatable 5K during the day then nice steakhouse at the Ritz Carlton and spending the night there (gf got a free night)

Not a big V-day fan but my chick likes that kind of stuff and am looking forward to profiting all night in that hotel room :lol:

Took my ex to the WP on the 24th floor. The food is great and the view is better. You also have all of the downtown scene to walk around. [emoji]128526[/emoji] repped for setting up a good day

im just saving up cash and getting my chick this dumb *** life size teddy bear she been wanting, they sell em at costco or sum

Ive seen the ones that are like 5 feet for 50. That one is just ridiculous

Thats something you buy a child to sleep on and to have an imaginary friend

Last edited:
Think outside the box and get creative.
Make memories instead of spending dough.
Example:
I got a big *** photo album and placed every picture we took together and at made a special insert that is made out of that linen card stock, took it to a calligrapher and had them right a message:
"To The Woman That Changed My Life And Is Giving Life To My Child. I Will Always Love You No Matter The Out Come".
Also made a music box engraved with my wife's and baby girls initials with a special song she likes to sing to her (yes she sings to her womb. had to record her voice on the slide).
I learn it's not about the paper and elaborate dinners but how you make your woman feel and the thought you put into it. If you really care and she is your bottom chick, show it.
Plus women tell you everything, JUST LISTEN[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom