TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this tells me she must be from North Dallas or the Cliff.
north Dallas.

Girl was looking :pimp: at the party...

And she today that she got a job in Dallas.

My baby is moving home...

:pimp:

I'm leaving in about 1.5 years... I'll enjoy it now though

As Men we love the punani and love to have variety...with that comes great temptation which makes it easy to fall into that trap.

Anybody date a girl with kids before?

I have, let me say this (real quick) From my experience
If you're not ready to be a father to the kid, don't even bother.

Don't get me wrong it will be awhile before she probably even introduces you to the kid. and at first it will seem like she trying to keep it separate.
But eventually you're going to want to spend more time with her, which will involve the kid.

So be ready for that kid to possibly get attached and use to seeing you.

I fully believe every woman needs love no matter if she has a kid(s) or no. But as I said at first if you're not ready for that responsibility initially, then don't do it.
(unless the father has custody and she just visits which is rare but it happens)

But if you're really feeling the girl, and you think you can eventually shoulder that responsibility, by all means. do it.

Her having a kid doesn't make her less cool or less of a person

Do remember though Her kid takes precedence over everything.
So if you're not secure in yourself and you're a needy dude. remember that.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

I came real close to being exclusive with a girl who has a kid. We stopped communicating because of my busy schedule. I had to slap some sense into myself when we stopped talking. Her son actually just turned 1 in November. :smh:

I have, let me say this (real quick) From my experience
If you're not ready to be a father to the kid, don't even bother.

Don't get me wrong it will be awhile before she probably even introduces you to the kid. and at first it will seem like she trying to keep it separate.
But eventually you're going to want to spend more time with her, which will involve the kid.

So be ready for that kid to possibly get attached and use to seeing you.

I fully believe every woman needs love no matter if she has a kid(s) or no. But as I said at first if you're not ready for that responsibility initially, then don't do it.
(unless the father has custody and she just visits which is rare but it happens)

But if you're really feeling the girl, and you think you can eventually shoulder that responsibility, by all means. do it.

Her having a kid doesn't make her less cool or less of a person

Do remember though Her kid takes precedence over everything.
So if you're not secure in yourself and you're a needy dude. remember that.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

Im just asking cause im kinda feeling this girl but she has a kid not like that matters to me i have 2 boys. I just dont kno how i feel about it. Like i said i never dated a girl with a kid before.

I messed with a girl with two kids, and she never tried to make me their father or anything. Yes, obviously she will have to bring them around and they got to know me and I them, but it's not like she was making me take junior to soccer practice or the girl to father-son dances. I think yall be exxaggerating on this they gon try to make you daddy ****. Even the sleeze that had like 8, just introduced me to them, of course I committed non of them too many syllable having, ghetto sounding, future victims of resume discrimination *** names to memory because I know I was donezo seeing her at that point, but she just introduced me too. Never seemed to be suggesting I get extra attached.

Girl had to take a pregnancy test before her surgery last night, negative. Will continue shooting up the club multiple times a day with wreckless abandon.

Even the sleeze that had like 8, just introduced me to them, of course I committed non of them too many syllable having, ghetto sounding, future victims of resume discrimination *** names to memory because I know I was donezo seeing her at that point, but she just introduced me too. Never seemed to be suggesting I get extra attached.

Girl had to take a pregnancy test before her surgery last night, negative. Will continue shooting up the club multiple times a day with wreckless abandon.

Whoa whoa first of all you not gonna just slide past that like you just didn't say what you said. Brother you dated a chick who had 8 kids?

The hell was you thinking?

Not "dated," went on 2 dates. Honestly I don't even know what the split was but her and her sister (who was like 26, she was 28) had 15. She didn't look nothing like her profile pic, well she did but it was heavily IG filtered and she weighed like 85lbs more than it appeared in the pic, plus she was plagued by intense sub poverty as a result of having so many kids (lived with her also ghetto *** sister who had 7 of her own + their gay homeboy in a house that was like 900 s.ft with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths) + was close to losing her nursing job because she had hurt her ankle and had to have surgery and miss a month (weight, duh) then came back to work and immediately did the same to the other so she was on some type of probation leave. She had big ******* though and she did give me some mouth but it was uninspired plus she wanted me to rawdog and I was like nah, plus she always wanted to mouf kiss me and her breathe always smelt like she just sucked off the whole team from one of them countries that still don't believe in taking a bunch of showers, but like at half time of an outdoor match. Her dumbass had the nerve to text me mad thinking she was breaking up with me too. I was like whatever B, then gonna text me the next day apologizing talking bout she wants another chance. See Snoop Dogg. That was the best bowling game I ever played though, hit like a 222 or something stupid. This was when I was on my wreckless taking all comers mode

Last edited:
I saw this dude post on FB the other day,

"I'm raising another dudes kid with my girl" "If someone has something to say about it I'll willingly catch a case"

:x

L L L

Anybody date a girl with kids before?
Bout to marry one lol
Honestly I told myself I'd never mess with a chick with kids but she got caught me.

I agree on both sides that if you not ready to be pops to kid to def beware cause it's something that kinda comes naturally especially for the kid depending on the age. But it's not every time that happens like that. Maybe she know go to keep her love life and her kids/family business separate

Not "dated," went on 2 dates. Honestly I don't even know what the split was but her and her sister (who was like 26, she was 28) had 15. She didn't look nothing like her profile pic, well she did but it was heavily IG filtered and she weighed like 85lbs more than it appeared in the pic, plus she was plagued by intense sub poverty as a result of having so many kids (lived with her also ghetto *** sister who had 7 of her own + their gay homeboy in a house that was like 900 s.ft with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths) + was close to losing her nursing job because she had hurt her ankle and had to have surgery and miss a month (weight, duh) then came back to work and immediately did the same to the other so she was on some type of probation leave. She had big ******* though and she did give me some mouth but it was uninspired plus she wanted me to rawdog and I was like nah, plus she always wanted to mouf kiss me and her breathe always smelt like she just sucked off the whole team from one of them countries that still don't believe in taking a bunch of showers, but like at half time of an outdoor match. Her dumbass had the nerve to text me mad thinking she was breaking up with me too. I was like whatever B, then gonna text me the next day apologizing talking bout she wants another chance. See Snoop Dogg. That was the best bowling game I ever played though, hit like a 222 or something stupid. This was when I was on my wreckless taking all comers mode
Dude first the VCR chick watching rush hour then this .

That was consecutive weeks IIRC and they live across the street from each other basically, or that's ol Fertilesnatch's grandma's house anyways. She lived a bit further down the road but still. And VCR chic had the nerve to text me out of the blue asking for a ride to the OKC airport (probably an hour 15 minutes) at like 4am at a date coming up in the future. I was like hell nah. I tried to erase her from my memory. She was just so unworthy. She just had huge *******, everything else was bad.

That was where I realized it's ok and doesn't make me a bad person necessarily to start caring about how much these chics make, how many kids they have, and where their life game is. Jumped on Tindr, started pulling better ones after that streak of just ratchet unworthiness

Last edited:
Whats you guys theories about your girl having contact with ex's?

Very relevant topic for me. First off, I'm not going to make a girl "my girl" if she has any contact with exes. I just make it clear that I'm going to see other girls if she wants to have contact with exes.

When you start to like a girl but then she becomes distant and start curving you every time you try to hangout with her. smh guess I gotta charge her to the game. its crazy how things change do quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom