TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a conversation about the state of our relationship. it was fine until i got interrupted by my mom  but the thing is i never spoke to her again until she called me today.
she thought i had given up on us and seemed pretty convinced that i didn't want to be with her.
i just had a lot on my mind and i didnt want to get back to her until i had all the facts straight in my head.
i never wavered on whether i wanted to be with her, i just was trying to sort my situation out before i made contact again.

You should have just told her that in the first place

Nothing wrong with saying Ill text you in a day or two when I'm in a better place mentally

My boy got caught up with one with two kids already. He got her pregnant and now she's due in late spring. This girl will have 3 kids at the age of 26 :smh:

I can't rock with this culture of single parenthood

Anybody date a girl with kids before?

Last edited:
Act like you ain't interested in her and she don't exist. She'll come running back. Trust
When you start to like a girl but then she becomes distant and start curving you every time you try to hangout with her. smh guess I gotta charge her to the game. its crazy how things change do quick

Nah, be confident and go in. If it happens early just smack her *** and say "look what you made me do", then wipe off and proceed to murder round 2.
quoting this from the no fap thread, this is hilarious. I actually did this last night with a chick I hit in the back of my car. :lol:

Question for all the guys in here. Do you kiss the girl you're only smashing and have no intention of getting into a relationship with? :nerd:

:lol: I wasn't kidding man.

I always kiss, i'm just that kinda dude. Unfortunately it can mislead.

Last edited:
Anybody date a girl with kids before?

I have and never will again.

for these reasons:

- Jealous BD's
- The child will always be first (sounds selfish but IDC)

There's so much single women out these days to get into this type of mess.

Last edited:
Nah, be confident and go in. If it happens early just smack her *** and say "look what you made me do", then wipe off and proceed to murder round 2.
quoting this from the no fap thread, this is hilarious. I actually did this last night with a chick I hit in the back of my car. :lol:

Question for all the guys in here. Do you kiss the girl you're only smashing and have no intention of getting into a relationship with? :nerd:

:lol: I wasn't kidding man.

I always kiss, i'm just that kinda dude. Unfortunately it can mislead.
I'm that kinda guy as well, but only if I'm really feeling her, if not I won't be that into it.

It's definitely misleading if the boundaries are not established from the beginning.

But just like the gawd Abel said "not really into kisses leading into nothing"

I only enjoy kissing with chicks I care about.

If it's a random I'll only do it if I feel like it's the easiest way to progress things

Sorry to hear brotha...

You comin to dc for that summit though?????

In Japan this week met the cutest little japanese woman. Swear she looked like a thicker selena gomez. Works for the train system English was perfect.

I gotta be strong ill be back in America in 7 days

Yeuuuuuuup.

Cutting my loses 9 months in is better than 9 years in. Not in love with her anymore, but it's still sad as hell knowing I won't see her daily.

sorry to hear that man. but back to flourishing

you didnt move up here for her did you?

sorry to hear that man. but back to flourishing

you didnt move up here for her did you?

I did. Got a tech startup job up here and everything.

I had a connection with her that was something we both had never felt.

One thing she hated was the way I used to be with girls. It disgusted her. I wanted to be honest with her from day one about it all, guess I shouldn't have.

One thing she hated was the way I used to be with girls. It disgusted her. I wanted to be honest with her from day one about it all, guess I shouldn't have.

Women always claim they want the truth but they really don't want to know.

I don't understand why they can't see that a man doesn't always stay the same and that time/experience can change your outlook on things.

IF you were 100% honest from jump then there is nothing you could do man.

and women claim they want the whole truth but like my man said we know that aint all true

but if anything this was a learning experience. Hope you can replicate the feeling in the future my man. Good luck

Women always claim they want the truth but they really don't want to know.

I don't understand why they can't see that a man doesn't always stay the same and that time/experience can change your outlook on things.

I thought being honest for once was the way to go. Live and you learn.

IF you were 100% honest from jump then there is nothing you could do man.

and women claim they want the whole truth but like my man said we know that aint all true

but if anything this was a learning experience. Hope you can replicate the feeling in the future my man. Good luck

Exactly. We started fighting at the end quite a bit. She didn't like communicating what time she needed my car, planning stuff etc.

Thought I was being staple rush cuz I would ask what she had for lunch lmaoooo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom