TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats you guys theories about your girl having contact with ex's?

Phone contact, im not taking her serious so it doesnt phase me. More of a fwb situation.

It honestly just depends, it's not so much a bad thing, it's a flag but not so much a red flag. everyone men and women keep that contact in there just in case plus their relationship could have been deep friendship also. so it'is hard to just drop that person.

if she talk up ex a lot is when i would consider it a red flag becasue u know she keeps contact with him if she's mentioning him... if it's a problem to you and you want to start getting serious with her. Address it,
for now let it go and do your thing.

My whole theory is if I do it I can't get mad at her for doing it

If I'm in contact with my ex, I can't get mad at her for having contact with hers

My gf and I actually spoke about that this weekend.

She said after a few years of being apart she understands if you want to check in with that person or creep and see what they are up to.

I personally could care less what my ex is up to.

My whole theory is if I do it I can't get mad at her for doing it

If I'm in contact with my ex, I can't get mad at her for having contact with hers

I'm friends with one of my exes and we would hang out rarely in groups. Never one on one bc she's had a dude for a while.

My gf's ex of 10 years (off and on) hits up her sparingly. She doesn't hide it but very rarely talks about him so I'm not worried.

If I thought my gf was the type where I had to worry about her stepping out I wouldn't be with her regardless of if she had contact with exes

since we're on the topic of exes,

this girl i been talking to has decided to give her ex another chance :stoneface: and said that I should not text her anymore :smh:

:\

damn that's hurtful. Sorry to hear that brah, but not really cuz now you can move on to something better.

This girl i'm talking to right now, she mentioned she and her ex text 1x a week and I told her I can't take her serious if that's the case. She's been sweating me like crazy since then.

When you got something good that they want, you won't have to change them, they'll change themselves.

Know your worth and don't settle.

My girl doesn't text/call/reach out to her her ex but they bump into each other like once a month on campus and I told her it's ok if she small talks. Realistically I'd prefer she just ignores his existence but that's obviously not gunna happen.

Everybody has their own thresholds for what works in relationships but the "exes" talk should definately be a boundary established from the get go. I don't care how good of friends you are with said person, if I'm not comfortable with it and if you can't respect that wish, I gotta toss you in the bushes. Been there , Done that. The thing with some dudes is that they don't know how to fade to black and let things go. Once an ex finds out that his girl is in a new situation, they start with the comeback tour.
"I'll do better"
"Remember this trip"
"Your family and friends like me better"
Said girl falls for that work and you are sitting there looking perplexed or seriously get your soul crushed, then you find out six months down the line do went BeastMode, found new panties and left her in the dust[emoji]128516[/emoji]
That's why you drive slow, vet these chicks, explain what is acceptable behavior that each partner should have for one another when building a foundation for a healthy relationship. Don't let a female game you into believing that because you have values and boundaries that makes you psycho or jealous, No Bish that means ***** doesn't control me, nor looks and "I" Love myself more then playing second rate..
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Bad timing is a cruel bltch! I wanted to get at this shorty in one of my lectures & I waited outside for her, she comes out eventually and looks RIGHT AT ME & my dumbass didn't think to walk towards her :lol: I was talking to someone else....so I started trying to catch up to her but she was clearly going to class, idk. I wasn't tryna run up on her either lol or yell out to her, I don't even know her name(yet)...

I'm mad as hell because that's 5 wasted days going forward that I could've had to work my magic. I'll get it next week but ****, I'm so salty w/ how it all played out, smh. My birthday's in two weeks ya'll, I'm praying I get it together.. Lol

Belizean yambs are [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]. Shorty is bat **** crazy though.

Last edited:
north Dallas.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TCU Horned Frogs
14-6, 9th in Big 12

Don't see a problem get them yambs dude!

Went to the basketball game against kansas last night, it was fun

But i was talking about that specific shorty, there's definately a type I go for & she fit that. Short, slim thick Spanish shorty with glasses & a sense of fashion. Sign me up. Ya'll ever look at a girl before you even talk to her and can just envision everything else...? :lol: smh

surgev1 surgev1 My specific chick is 5'10-6'1 of any race but that doesn't stop me from talking to other chicks. What I was getting at is enjoy college. You University is winning at football and basketball, alot of people don't have that luxury!

Last edited:
Nah, be confident and go in. If it happens early just smack her *** and say "look what you made me do", then wipe off and proceed to murder round 2.
quoting this from the no fap thread, this is hilarious. I actually did this last night with a chick I hit in the back of my car. :lol:

Question for all the guys in here. Do you kiss the girl you're only smashing and have no intention of getting into a relationship with? :nerd:

Last edited:
I need to shape the hell up...me and my girl got into a debate on tuesday and i dropped the ball.

i feel like she's lost faith/confidence in me.

if ever there was a time to show and prove now would be the time.

Last edited:
It was a conversation about the state of our relationship. it was fine until i got interrupted by my mom  but the thing is i never spoke to her again until she called me today.

she thought i had given up on us and seemed pretty convinced that i didn't want to be with her.

i just had a lot on my mind and i didnt want to get back to her until i had all the facts straight in my head.

i never wavered on whether i wanted to be with her, i just was trying to sort my situation out before i made contact again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom