TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro, don't think too much into this. Museums have free exhibits that you can go to.

And another thing, you say that she knows that you're into her, but tell me this.....Do you know if she's into YOU? I'm not into taking girls out to lunch unless if i'm already smashing. I probably bet you paid for both of those lunch "dates" right?

I'm seeing red flags with this chick

Honestly i wouldn't deal with her at all. Seems like she only wants the attention
Lunch "dates" with women you work with are natural transition. I could see why he went that route. May not have paid for her either. I'd do the museum thing if that's what she's into.

I dont take off my sock.....sorry
ohwell.gif

And says what ?

Regardless you better clap them cheeks pleighboi.

oh , forgot to finish my sentence lol. she told me i "have to put in more work in more work than that" . i laughed . that made me want to try a bit more.
:lol: nah. Don't ever let a chick son you like that. She need to meet you halfway.

If she's gonna say some pompous **** like you gotta flip it on her with some equally pompous ****.

Be like "Nah YOU need to put in work. I'm still trying to decide if I want to take it there. You haven't exactly shown me why I should. That smile ain't enough."

Something like that. Say it with a smile & it'll lead to some fun banter. But you HAVE to check her when she makes comments like that. Don't ever just laugh it off.

oh , forgot to finish my sentence lol. she told me i "have to put in more work in more work than that" . i laughed . that made me want to try a bit more.
Its a good thing I asked. She might be playing you famb. Although if she was, she probably wouldn't sent you that picture. I'd play this one close.

Last edited:
lol. the way she said it to me was she isnt that easy to get. i got it though , we only had lunch once and a few brief conversations. if she was trying to play me i figure she wouldn't have asked me out to lunch again. im just finally dealing w someone worth the effort.

edit..she just walked up to me. asked for my phone and put her number in it . heh. i just dont remember her name :smokin

Last edited:
lol. the way she said it to me was she isnt that easy to get. i got it though , we only had lunch once and a few brief conversations. if she was trying to play me i figure she wouldn't have asked me out to lunch again. im just finally dealing w someone worth the effort.

edit..she just walked up to me. asked for my phone and put her number in it . heh. i just dont remember her name :smokin
is she paying tho?

Last edited:
bro, don't think too much into this. Museums have free exhibits that you can go to.

And another thing, you say that she knows that you're into her, but tell me this.....Do you know if she's into YOU? I'm not into taking girls out to lunch unless if i'm already smashing. I probably bet you paid for both of those lunch "dates" right?

I'm seeing red flags with this chick

Honestly i wouldn't deal with her at all. Seems like she only wants the attention
Lunch dates doesn't mean a like a real date. They could both just decide to go to Chipotle together and they pay for their own food and eat there and talk bout stuff.

Be like "Nah YOU need to put in work. I'm still trying to decide if I want to take it there. You haven't exactly shown me why I should. That smile ain't enough."

Had to rep you on that one bro.
I absolutely hate being an a$ hole to girls because that's not my nature, but when they say off the wall stuff like that I always return it in Kind.
And they eat it up.
most random one night chicks i pulled i was on my A**hole

i messed with two girls this weekend and its like whatever..I kinda feel like Im wasting my time..

Last edited:
i messed with two girls this weekend and its like whatever..I kinda feel like Im wasting my time..
I feel you. The feeling after you bust and you realize there's no chemistry 
mean.gif

That's why I cut off most my roster and just chill with the ones I can truly vibe with. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom