TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any stories from this weekend?
Dudes started to pull out on Mardi Gras parties one by one so after I got twisted that morning/afternoon I stayed in the crib for the weekend.

But I did drop the ball earlier today fellas
mean.gif
 going to make it up when I see her on campus later on this week

I meet up with a girl from tinder yesterday, and we were hanging out at her place. I fumbled, but she hit me up today so I don't think I messed up too bad.

I still have no Tinder match ups but 1.

The white womenz show me no love on Tinder

(In person. I can get em.)

Anyway suppose to go see my girl Thursday damn snow is messing me up.

was at a restaurant/bar watching the rangers game. hostess was this beautiful blonde, possibly jewish, awg by NT standards, blue chip prospect by mine, straight up ready to wife her up. went up to her on my way out, talked to her a little, tried to get that number but she had a man :smh: she said i was cute but so be it. sucks tho since she was legit perfect but thats life sometimes. ye shrug.

least i tried. can't get em all.

I've pulled a chick or two from the gym, pretty much the same format as pulling at a function. still tryna crack baby at the front desk, gahdam she's baaaad :lol:

gym chicks aren't terribly hard, just kind of do your thing.. mmaybe make small comments here and there. it's def a time thing though... you cant just go in and expect to pull day 1 honestly.

For me gym chicks are hard because the best looking ones have their hat pulled down and don't wanna be mess with lol

Yea I don't mess with chicks that ain't tryna be bothered. I go for the ones that give choosing signals or the ones that come on the court

Yea like i said gym chicks are a long game you gotta be patient pick the right moments. I think if you can pull a gym chick every other situation is cake

One time i was in da same predicament

I picked up shorty and she asked where we going.

I was like idk when we get to a crossroad u tell me which way to go

We ended up driving around in random areas. Was pretty fun and we ended up goin bowling.
Gotta steal that........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom