TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea like i said gym chicks are a long game you gotta be patient pick the right moments. I think if you can pull a gym chick every other situation is cake

Yeah I think i'm gon zone in on this one thick *** armenian that's always locking eyes and work it slow. Wouldn't even trip since she's not even an option at the moment. My thing is I get wide eyed in the gym, soon as I see one, there's 5 more. Gonna try to make them all "sup" buddies without looking thirsty. Easier to pull women when they see you know women.

LOL can't just be generous with everyone. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours shouldn't apply to everyone that scratches your back

Well maybe we're different because I'm not letting a woman go down on me if I'm not going down on her as well.

Sex is a mutual thing, both parties should be down for the same things.

Well maybe we're different because I'm not letting a woman go down on me if I'm not going down on her as well.

If that's how you feel man. Do what works for you. 
pimp.gif

LOL can't just be generous with everyone. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours shouldn't apply to everyone that scratches your back

If you care about the chick then yeah

But a random one nighter? Naw I ain't eating the box no matter what she does

The funniest thing happened last night. Driving to the gym with my boy and he asks, "Dude do u take ur socks off when ur with a girl?"

Thought of NT right away. He told me the girl he was with this weekend made him before getting into her bed.

My ex ex used to literally take mine off and my last ex made me as well. Idk why girls have such a hangup with it!

Met this girl that I get along with perfectly but she is too damn skinny for my taste. I've dated slim girls before, but there's a difference between slim and bodyless, you know ? . Wish I could manipulate her into eating a @!#@ load for the next few months (my friend actually did this back in the day, and his girl is normal sized now) but I don't have the time or patience for that :lol:

But damn, the conflict between what I find attractive physically and mentally is too much. Got me talking to her and wanting to hit her up cause we connect so well, but I have 0 desire to smash...

Last edited:
So I've never been one to read or believe in Zodiac signs... But I just read about about my ex'es... And it's literally her to a T. The relationship was exactly like that :rofl:

I'm dead serious, () is way better than head to me even the best head so I'm only doing that with somebody long term.
pshh smh at you passin up all the good mouf out here, you foolin bra

naw but if thats your into..more power to you 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom