TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for my date from Friday to text me back after I sent her a short text Saturday saying I had a great time. Thought she'd hit me back by now but I'm not sweating it. Keeping it moving. Got another date set up for either Wednesday or Thursday with another girl. Just gonna grab drinks. Going to keep my Friday and Saturday slots open for now.

Doesn't mean she's not interested, just not interested enough. I feed off that happy energy of a woman when she's taken by me, I don't feel like doing all that extra work when she's just not that into you because that drains me. Could you convert her? sure, but After a while you realize it's unnecessary, chasing is a young man's game (and a bad one at that). When she's yours she initiates texts/calls damn near 100% of the time.

Last edited:
So i was seeing this girl close to 2 years now, sure we had our bump in a road, but nothing major. So she texted me a month ago that she needed a break i told her i understand and she made sure that its not "us" and "im not seeing another guy", i can't tell you what it is bs, so i gave her space, didn't talk to her for a month and didn't even say happy bday to her. Fast break to now, her bday gift that i bought online finally arrived, mind you her bday already passed during the whole NC phase. So i texted her today telling her that im dropping some of her stuff and i don't want to leave it on her door, she hit me with the im not home, told her no biggie, just text me when you get home. got into an argument on why she "cant" see me tonight. so i just i told her that if your out and about with another guy its all good, don't have to keep it a secret. i told her i just want her to have her stuff so me and her can move on and don't need it laying around my house, now she wants to meet tommorow and to be honest i am 100% sure that she gonna say im seeing another guy and thats fine its expected, i just dont understand the drama that comes with it.

you guessed it, she probably just didnt want to tell you she seeing someone else (possible answer)

you giving back her stuff kind of solidifies you don't want it. and now that your really leaving she wants to meet.

don't fall for any traps man, get the truth out first

Whose in NY again.

my homegirl wants me to come up for 4th of July. I'm debating. she lives in Manhattan

I kind of Stereotype chicago a little. I feel there are only ratchets out there.... I got 2 people I know who live there personally and they've never talked up Chi town

Never been and my boy out there so why not. If not then I'll be in Vegas Friday.

Kinda just wanted to check out this pizza talk....NYC>Chi town still tho

Ended things with that girl , it was getting too serious and i dont want to get hurt again like with my ex. I know its not the same person, but im too afraid of history repeating itself. 

vegas on the 11th with the guys though, hopefully it goes well

i need help fam. Im pathetic

Last edited:
Ended things with that girl , it was getting too serious and i dont want to get hurt again like with my ex. I know its not the same person, but im too afraid of history repeating itself. 

vegas on the 11th with the guys though, hopefully it goes well

i need help fam. Im pathetic

Ur gunna love it bro. Where u staying and everything?

I'm still debating on Vegas but we can plan something out

Hit ya mans.

So my buddy is out of a relationship for 4-5 months. Hasn't spoke to girl since.

Been on a few dates, has hooked up with a few girls, does well for himself etc.

Met a girl this weekend via Tinder and they hit it off. She's way into him, he's into her.

He had other dates lined up obviously but doesn't even want to go on them and waste his time... Partially because when he met his ex he kept going on dates and she got pissed (they miscommunicated about being together and seeing other people).

He told this new girl that he wasn't going to go on any other dates and was open about it and she seemed to delete her Tinder.

I didn't really know what to tell him other than do what he thinks is best. What yall think?

Pist pics fam

Idk about committing to her so early

Always have ur options open these wiminz outchea are scandolous

Me and my chick might actually make it through this
A relationship is as strong as when adversity shows up.
Flourish[emoji]128526[/emoji]

We've had some bad fights. More than I would have expected within the first year but always have come out stronger.

We still disagree on when we should get married but given the difference is only 6-9 months I'm trying to be optimistic about us figuring it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom