TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
that pre-period sex...is always appreciated. women are horn dogs during this time.

Yeah she turns into a beast a week or so before her period. That thang gets sloppy wet

Na his girl is str8 :smokin

:smokin preciate the cosign fam. We should revive the PYG thread :nerd:

If she don't know that you're hitting em that's foul b.

If you wanna have both ways, you should only have a roster, not a "girl".

C'mon man you know this is the dog park on NT. By all means I'm not a hound ( I have a couple homeboys who are straight DOGS) but I dabble every now and then. This past month I've been really focused on myself and my girl so I haven't been talking to other females. It's just the thrill of new box. Truth be told half of the chicks I'll mess with on the side know I have a girl. They'll see pics of her in my phone...and it makes them slide the panties that much quicker :smh: im trying to squeeze all the life out of my 20's that I can before it's over

was sitting at the mall eating lunch, overheard two girls talking " girl its ok to cheat on him if hes not giving you exactly what you want how you want it"  " you are right i cant believe he bailed on me because someone in his family is sick, we've been together 4 years , i should come first" 

mean.gif
mean.gif

Ahhh people gonna people...

Just this morning, some guy that balls at my gym was bragging about smashing his coworker in his girl's car.

Guys are just as bad, if not worse than females imo

Yeah the PYG thread was insanely legit. K Kaleo15 had dudes beasting over his chick :lol: and the infamous saying of "Ksteezy a chick" came from that thread.... I may revive it tonight :nerd:

...and girls are the worse when it comes to cheating and bragging

Yeah the PYG thread was insanely legit. K Kaleo15 had dudes beasting over his chick :lol: and the infamous saying of "Ksteezy a chick" came from that thread.... I may revive it tonight :nerd:

...and girls are the worse when it comes to cheating and bragging

:lol: I remember that! Dudes were straight no dambs given towards the end.

Remember when for awhile, guys started posting "booty shots when you're girl is asleep" pics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
So i was seeing this girl close to 2 years now, sure we had our bump in a road, but nothing major. So she texted me a month ago that she needed a break i told her i understand and she made sure that its not "us" and "im not seeing another guy", i can't tell you what it is bs, so i gave her space, didn't talk to her for a month and didn't even say happy bday to her. Fast break to now, her bday gift that i bought online finally arrived, mind you her bday already passed during the whole NC phase. So i texted her today telling her that im dropping some of her stuff and i don't want to leave it on her door, she hit me with the im not home, told her no biggie, just text me when you get home. got into an argument on why she "cant" see me tonight. so i just i told her that if your out and about with another guy its all good, don't have to keep it a secret. i told her i just want her to have her stuff so me and her can move on and don't need it laying around my house, now she wants to meet tommorow and to be honest i am 100% sure that she gonna say im seeing another guy and thats fine its expected, i just dont understand the drama that comes with it.

What your take on when you and girl stop texting because it feel like you initiate most of the calls or texts? I know it sound petty but it annoys me to start the convo everytime.

She don't **** with you she don't **** with you.

This!! Stop texting her first and see if she hits you up and see if her text says why havent you texted me?? Basically meaning she think she has you on a leash

So i was seeing this girl close to 2 years now, sure we had our bump in a road, but nothing major. So she texted me a month ago that she needed a break i told her i understand and she made sure that its not "us" and "im not seeing another guy", i can't tell you what it is bs, so i gave her space, didn't talk to her for a month and didn't even say happy bday to her. Fast break to now, her bday gift that i bought online finally arrived, mind you her bday already passed during the whole NC phase. So i texted her today telling her that im dropping some of her stuff and i don't want to leave it on her door, she hit me with the im not home, told her no biggie, just text me when you get home. got into an argument on why she "cant" see me tonight. so i just i told her that if your out and about with another guy its all good, don't have to keep it a secret. i told her i just want her to have her stuff so me and her can move on and don't need it laying around my house, now she wants to meet tommorow and to be honest i am 100% sure that she gonna say im seeing another guy and thats fine its expected, i just dont understand the drama that comes with it.

Damn bro if this bump in the road wasnt nothing major, than why she might be leaving you for someone else? And why you on NT posting at about 5am about her dont lose sleep over her man. Just get rid of her stuff or drop it at the door if you suspect its another guy she did not even have the courage to tell you why she needed a break and thats a big flag bro. If she she cant tell you where she at or what she doing than F it. That means her stuff is not that important and what she is doing is more important. Especially if you cant even go to where she at to giver the stuff to her is another flag.

Can't be afraid to hold the L. Can't be afraid to take your ball and leave the playground. Can't be afraid to flip the chessboard.

If you let something simmer eventually you devolve into simp status. I say stop playing and go home.

What your take on when you and girl stop texting because it feel like you initiate most of the calls or texts? I know it sound petty but it annoys me to start the convo everytime.

If yall really clicking it wont feel like that

Yall jus aint clicking famb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom