TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think most women are wired that way. They aren't looking at what you are as much as what you could be and they overlook so much petty **** that men obsess over.

Yeah this chick cleaned my kitchen this morning, she think she my girl. I like her though, but I don't think we'll be super serious.

Last edited:
Took a girl ive known for awhile for drinks last night, we started talking about mad max and how we both liked the new one but have not seen the old ones, so we head back to her place and throw it on. About 3 minutes in shes like why are we watching this? we know in about 10 minutes were going to start ******* , so we may aswell start now. Beat it and left, watched mad max when i got home  
nthat.gif

Bruh you moving closer to DC, Hennessy to pull snow bunnies, and Mark Antony out there with us when the freak doesn't hit him up.

Winter couldn't come sooner for us :smokin

my dude, i'ma bonafide chubby chaser,

you take the Tall joints,
Hennessy will get the skinny friend
ima take the mid size big joint.

I have 4 sexy as chicks in my class.... 3 are skinny nice pettite bodies.
1 is a thick em. (think snooki before the weight loss)

Guess who I want the most........ that savage life...

Bruh you moving closer to DC, Hennessy to pull snow bunnies, and Mark Antony out there with us when the freak doesn't hit him up.

Winter couldn't come sooner for us :smokin

my dude, i'ma bonafide chubby chaser,

you take the Tall joints,
Hennessy will get the skinny friend
ima take the mid size big joint.

I have 4 sexy as chicks in my class.... 3 are skinny nice pettite bodies.
1 is a thick em. (think snooki before the weight loss)

Guess who I want the most........ that savage life...
:lol: I already know.

I meant to ask you how that outing with them chicks from your class go :nerd:

:lol: I already know.

I meant to ask you how that outing with them chicks from your class go :nerd:

it was a great time.
and the chick is so cool she's like yea we gotta go out so we can dance.

there was this chick from Portugal in the restaurant. my student just started chattin her up inviting her to have a drink with us. and hang out with her on the weekend. and that portugal chick was easily the cutest chick I've seen since I've been back in America...hands down.

My student hit me with her number and her snap chat. been talkin everyday since.

she hang with beautiful hispanic women. I'm trying to set something up for The crew soon. yall know I got ya

Took a girl ive known for awhile for drinks last night, we started talking about mad max and how we both liked the new one but have not seen the old ones, so we head back to her place and throw it on. About 3 minutes in shes like why are we watching this? we know in about 10 minutes were going to start ******* , so we may aswell start now. Beat it and left, watched mad max when i got home  :nthat:

giphy.gif

laugh.gif
I already know.

I meant to ask you how that outing with them chicks from your class go
nerd.gif
it was a great time.
and the chick is so cool she's like yea we gotta go out so we can dance.

there was this chick from Portugal in the restaurant. my student just started chattin her up inviting her to have a drink with us. and hang out with her on the weekend. and that portugal chick was easily the cutest chick I've seen since I've been back in America...hands down.

My student hit me with her number and her snap chat. been talkin everyday since.

she hang with beautiful hispanic women. I'm trying to set something up for The crew soon. yall know I got ya
Portugal chick I never met a Portugal chick
tired.gif
 and you say she the baddest!

Brought after that fist opp I know you good for it. Just me know 
smokin.gif

We got Mark with the A+ wingman we good for the fall

Need some advice regarding the pick-up fellas..

Over the last year, I'm starting to see a trend in how I come across to women after breaking through their sh*t tests. And they always be testing... When I find myself talking to a pair, I hear the same words/patterns when the two look at each other to 'discuss' my presence mid-convo: "cute" and "super charming."

I'm not tall at 5'6, but my sarcasm with my smarts allows me I think to pull-off the slick Boy Next Door angle. Some girls at 27 think I'm 21 when I'm actually 27. Recently, I've gotten more make-outs than getting laid..

I guess what I want to know is if anyone has shared a similar experience in their come up in the game and what they did to improve a similar angle? Gotta work with what I have since I'm not 'the Quarterback' lol.

Im not tall either but I do what I can with the chicks. A group of girls or just one chick I see around the city. Im going for the kill if need be.

F an angle 

NT what do yall do when shorty is a terrible texter? Idk if she not interested or maybe acting like a light skin chick (even though she's not) .

quick background
got a girl from church # on sunday. I had her put her # in my cell; I didn't get a chance to put mines in hers. I texted her sunday night just so she could have mines. she texts me on monday saying "hey!". I texted her back saying "whats up?" and haven't heard anything since :smh:.

I'm thinking about hitting her up one more time and if the convo doesn't get any further...I guess I'll just wash my hands.

Hit her up with substance. Yall gotta remember yall cant be half stepping with these females these days. Come at them and come correct

NT what do yall do when shorty is a terrible texter? Idk if she not interested or maybe acting like a light skin chick (even though she's not) .

quick background
got a girl from church # on sunday. I had her put her # in my cell; I didn't get a chance to put mines in hers. I texted her sunday night just so she could have mines. she texts me on monday saying "hey!". I texted her back saying "whats up?" and haven't heard anything since
mean.gif

I'm thinking about hitting her up one more time and if the convo doesn't get any further...I guess I'll just wash my hands.
I would call but also Ill tell her

So just, just take off your shirt, dont hit me with that church ****

quick background
got a girl from church # on sunday. I had her put her # in my cell; I didn't get a chance to put mines in hers. I texted her sunday night just so she could have mines. she texts me on monday saying "hey!". I texted her back saying "whats up?" and haven't heard anything since :smh:.

call her and ask if she wants to hang out this weekend. Set a date & time.

Been texting this chick a lot after we hung out all afternoon Tuesday. Told her last night she should let me take her out one night this weekend so I can audition for the threesome. Then she asked me, "do you just want to hook up? or do you like me?" I told her I'd be lying if I told her I didn't want to hook up with her but it's not just that. Told her I do like her, I think she's a pretty bomb chick who's fun to chill with and I like talking to her. So she responds, " :frown: I like you too. And I love talking to you :frown: " I asked her what was up with the sad faces and she says, "bad timing. I' promise I'll explain later because I have a surprise visit from my mom." So we talk later last night and I can tell she's drunk but I told her I was curious about the bad timing. She tells me to come over three times. I was about to, but she stopped responding after I asked for her address. She texts me this morning, and here's what I responded with:

What y'all think?

Damn, girls really take that tinder thing serious? Went to the apple store and seen a check next to me pull out her phone and started tindering lol

Damn, girls really take that tinder thing serious? Went to the apple store and seen a check next to me pull out her phone and started tindering lol

Tinder was better before they started charging for unlimited likes but it's still legit. Met my gf on Tinder and I've already been on dates with three diff girls in the past month or so since I got back on it. I messed up the one by telling her I had a gf, the second one I haven't heard back from yet, and this is the third.

If you can get them to meet up with you in person you're pretty much in. I thought third time was the charm and I'd be smashing this chick this weekend but now there's this "bad timing" issue. I think I still got it just gotta play it smart.

Asking advice from any of you guys who have been in a similar situation where you meet a girl who has been dating, and just started hooking up with another guy right as you hit it off with her, so she's reluctant to hook up with you as well.

Last edited:
Sounds like she just doesn't want the "ho" label but still wants to do "ho" things. I'd just ignore it and keep pressing her. If she's not serious with the other dude there shouldn't be a problem.

As long as you don't have feelings tied up in this, which is seems like you don't, then the worst that can happen is you don't smash and you move on.

Got a new student today from Urumqi
it's in China but near Uzbechistan, I told you guys about a girl I met from there before. it's like a mix of russian , chinese, and arabic. this chicks is gorgeous. imagine a mix of mila kunis, and a famous bollywood actress.. . amazing. and her accent is dumb sexy..

To that guy up there dont ever text a girl whas up

Ask her what shes doing on a certain day

To the other day goddamn man u wrote a damn novel

Personally iwnoulfnt wanna smash her jus cuz she smashin anotha at the same time

Been texting this chick a lot after we hung out all afternoon Tuesday. Told her last night she should let me take her out one night this weekend so I can audition for the threesome. Then she asked me, "do you just want to hook up? or do you like me?" I told her I'd be lying if I told her I didn't want to hook up with her but it's not just that. Told her I do like her, I think she's a pretty bomb chick who's fun to chill with and I like talking to her. So she responds, " :frown: I like you too. And I love talking to you :frown: " I asked her what was up with the sad faces and she says, "bad timing. I' promise I'll explain later because I have a surprise visit from my mom." So we talk later last night and I can tell she's drunk but I told her I was curious about the bad timing. She tells me to come over three times. I was about to, but she stopped responding after I asked for her address. She texts me this morning, and here's what I responded with:

What y'all think?

I'd just move on.

I'm not buying what she's selling, she letting another dude hit but says its bad timing with you but wants to keep texting? Sounds like a friend zone type situation to me.

The fact that she went from talking about threesomes to that just doesn't seem to line up to me, not to mention that's just entirely too much talk about nothing in those texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom