Not open for further replies.
What's everyone got this weekend??
Im out here in Chicago.....these NTawg are on point 
smokin.gif

About to bar hop for a bit after these beers

dtla - thinking belasco theatre...

what u got going down cook

Always do well at Belasco.

Think DTF tonight with the boys and then Newps with this chick tomorrow night.

Need to do DTLA or something soon my man, now that I'm back... Before I get wifed up again :smh:

Been messing with birds so much, I almost fumbled a respectable one..

Set up a movie first date but then threw out the "you can chill and crash at my place after" 

got hit with the "uncomfortable with that" reply.. 

...and I was actually shocked. I haven't seen behavior like that in a long time. guess I'll slow play this one out for the summer.. Gonna have to redeem myself somehow so she isn't sketched out with guards up.

Been messing with birds so much, I almost fumbled a respectable one..

Set up a movie first date but then threw out the "you can chill and crash at my place after" 
got hit with the "uncomfortable with that" reply.. 

...and I was actually shocked. I haven't seen behavior like that in a long time. guess I'll slow play this one out for the summer.. Gonna have to redeem myself somehow so she isn't sketched out with guards up.

Yeah you gotta be more subtle with the respectable ones

I don't think the airport holla is gonna have a huge success rate, environment matters. Better situation, one on one meeting of the minds over drinks and you never know.

Ya boy just took an L. Atleast white girl curves are less harmful to the ego than black girls....haha o well next...

Seen a beautiful mixed joint in ikea.. Approached her and she didn't give off any of those signs that she was ready to bolt the convo or that she was annoyed but when I asked for the number I got "lemme ask my boyfriend first" :lol:

Ran across her a couple more times in the store and couldn't do anything but laugh

Catching up on the thread and I knew henny would get the draws :lol:. It was a lot of txt but look at it like a face to face convo and it's a1. Chicks always try to run that play saying they don't wanna give up the yambs, they're just trying to see if you NEED the yambs or get thirsty

Metup with some friends at the bar and drove two of them home, one of them is my cousin and the other is her hot friend. Dropped my cousin and was taking the friend home and i brought up 3somes, she goes "i couldnt have one, i couldnt wait my turn i would just want it and not share it" then she starts to giggle and gets out the car ( we were at her place) i asked her to invite me in, she said no lol. Have her number now, how do i approach this

was walking at the mall and some lady came out of forever 21 with her small dog and it came to sniff me and shes like oh sorry he was leading me to the foood court and i was like, nah i think hes leading you to me and she blushed :lol:

if only she wasnt married :evil:

Catching up on the thread and I knew henny would get the draws :lol:. It was a lot of txt but look at it like a face to face convo and it's a1. Chicks always try to run that play saying they don't wanna give up the yambs, they're just trying to see if you NEED the yambs or get thirsty

She stayed over at my place fri night. Still wouldn't let me smash or even finger or eat it because she "knows where that will lead and can't sleep with two guys at once." She did give me some bomb head. Also said she likes me way more than she thought she would, probably more than the other guy. She'd have to stop sleeping with the other guy before I smashed I guess. She said he was best sex she's ever had too so I dunno when that will happen. Hopefully she comes around. I asked when I was gonna see her again she said whenever I want, and that she could give me head lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom