TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect it if they're honest and upfront about it. Let's you know where you stand with them. At no point would I ever try to be the one guy that's trying to take the top spot. I'd be content with being just another guy she hits up every now and then when she wants it, so long as I can do the same. As long as we're honest about the fact that we got other people on the side, I'm cool with playing the part.

I thought I was backing away from that meaningless yamb life until Vegas reinvigorated me

Now I'm still not gonna waste time chasing yambs besides the nights I go out but I'm gonna keep doing meaningless sex until I meet the one

Lol smh I'm chillin with this chick..out of nowhere she randomly grabs m phone and starts goin thru my messages..I left right away

And to think I actually started to trust what this girl had to say...:smh:

That's my fault tho...never again.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of these girls I'm not even smashing asking "Are you getting me something for Valentine's Day?". I had to tell one of my friends straight up you're not my girl why would I get you something? We're friends but if I'm not getting nothing I'm not giving nothing. I'm I trippin?

Lol smh I'm chillin with this chick..out of nowhere she randomly grabs m phone and starts goin thru my messages..I left right away

:lol: Wow. Is this one of 'em hood chicks? Those are the only ones that had the nerve to even ask to go through my phone.

Her - "Lemme see yo phone"

Me - "For what?"

Her - " No reason"

Me - :stoneface:

A couple girls I'm smashing follow me on social media and I've posted about how I'm excited for tomorrow.....because it's Friday :lol:

Dawg this chick just out the blue had the nerve to just snatch my phone from me and went to my text and said "Oh who's Jasmine ?" mind you we got done smashin probably 20 minutes before that...I sat on the couch in disbelief for like 30 seconds and was like im out..then she tried to put on the waterworks talkin about she's sorry and what not...I said naw and just walked out.. she's been callin and textin me for basically begging me to come back over she's sorry blah blah blah...im not tryna play games with her but that **** aint cool at all

mind you this is the girl Ive been talkin about I just met her LAST WEEK!!!

she is kinda hood now that I think of it but its nothin major lol

Last edited:
Damn, sound like she felt a little too comfortable about yall situation. Girls like to play like that when they feel comfortable around a dude. Was she joking? Or was she dead serious? Either way she stepped over the line.

Really don't know why some people don't bother to lock their phone. Keeps everything private, and also discourages thieves if it's stolen.

whole situation would have been preventable

Last edited:
I think the worst part of my current situation is that I'm the PG whenever I got out with my boys. I'm the one always bringing girls into the rotation for ALL my boys. I can't remember the last time they put me on :rolleyes

I might just take this break, I'm not on pace for 100 this yr anyways :rofl:
I'd be on pace for like 75 lol.
lol im the same I stay pulling the barney stenson for my boys "havvvvve you met_________"

i got a little something planned for tonight and hopefully Saturday. if both work out id be on pace for about 25 this year. (although im honestly not interested in doing that) but its attainable.

btw im back to posting a bit more regularly. my new work schedule is crazy along with me never staying home out here. always out

Last edited:
Yo t shocked u know that!!

It also works on Facebook, my boy pulled off me doing it.

Had amazing road last night.

I dun goofed NT, Me and my girl been going out for 4 years and we both don't really like Valentines day, So we said this year we won't be buying each other, I foolishly never bought her and she mad disappointed now :smh:

I dun goofed NT, Me and my girl been going out for 4 years and we both don't really like Valentines day, So we said this year we won't be buying each other, I foolishly never bought her and she mad disappointed now :smh:

1:22-1:42.

Salvage the night with flowers, chocolates, cook dinner, line the bedroom with rose petals, champagne on ice. Play it off as a surprise.

Start off by sending her a an arrangement from Edible Arrangements to her work, school..
Then like my man said have the petals, wine, bubble bath thing going but leave post it notes around the house like a scavenger hunt. Also buy her a little gift( something from her favorite hobby, event, etc) doesn't have to be expensive but something she may need or want..
Also don't do cards( personally stopped doing that), but take the time out and write a real thought provoking, from the heart letter that tells her how you truly feel...

Alright I have a bit of a problem. So there's this chick from my tutorial that I'm into and I got her number saying that I usually don't go to the class on that day because there's a conflict with another course so she gave me her number to give me the notes. Now I lost that number on my phone lol but I have her email that she gave me early in the semester. Should I make some BS excuse to email her then ask her for her number there or would that come off as a creep/thirsty?
One of my boys told me about this app for android(not sure if apple has it) called recently added. Since I use to go to the bar and get extra faded I would always forget the chicks names the next day. Help me out a lot of over those years.

So I'm in the process of bagging this 5'11 blonde that I met. Not saying I'm intimidated but the tallest chick I've ever dated or smashed was 5'6. :lol: I'm 6'4 so I'm not worried about how we will look in public, but when I get ready to smash kinda wondering what that be like?
I am 6'0 and all my recent chicks been 6'1. My newest one is 6'2, we are not worried about the height difference in public so you should be find dude. Being 6'4

lol where do you even find chicks that tall?

forums? put out ads?

funny you say all my recent chicks like its common female height

Champ's V-Day Rotation:

Avant - Makin' Good Love
Marques Houston - Sex With You
Chris Brown - Beg For It
Trey Songz - Dive In
Joe - I Wanna Know
Usher - Nice and Slow
J. Holiday - Bed
Ginuwine - Pony

lol where do you even find chicks that tall?

forums? put out ads?

funny you say all my recent chicks like its common female height
Lol dude said put out ads

But na son I posted a few times in the old thread that I love tall chicks for some reason. Being in the south I don't get to see as many tall chicks as I want. Not saying their unicorn but when I'm in NYC I'm always like yes all these 5'11-6'1 yambs walking around I'm good! I usually only look for chicks that are around my eye level on campus or around town) then size them up after that with their hight(no love for the short chicks). Want to say it's a known fact with my boys that I pretty much only like tall chicks. Remember when I brought the 6'2 yamb to one of LSU tailgates one of my boys said dude (5'5 maybe) damn suberzat1 why u always with these tall chicks lol.

Never know TAY fams one of my kids may get into the NBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom