TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNEW you'd reply!

But yeah she was. She's old school and wants to go to someone who wants to take care of her. There's a difference between that and being a provider and you're not my wife so I don't have to provide ****

Coulda just hit me on Facebook brah. U know my advice is always on point.

smokin.gif

I KNEW you'd reply!

But yeah she was. She's old school and wants to go to someone who wants to take care of her. There's a difference between that and being a provider and you're not my wife so I don't have to provide ****

Coulda just hit me on Facebook brah. U know my advice is always on point.

I deleted that joint last night. Social media is way too much of a distraction right now.

I swear my coworker is flirting with me, but I have a policy of not dating someone in the same division until I leave. Tough decisions...

Got two yambs I'm chilling with this weekend and the girl I been stressin about started hitting me up again. Also, all these interns from Cali just moved into my buidling. The guys are real chill but haven't met the girls yet. Gonna be a busy weekend.

Question: How do you go about splitting the bill at the end of a date? I have a dinner date with this one chick on Saturday and I don't usually do dinner for a first date. Not gonna pay for her. Restaurant seems like it could be a bit pricey.

When I pull my card out ill say dutch 

But to these Cali interns in your building, peep some out for your boy

I had this date with a chick from pof one time. For some reason I said let's go to BJ's, normally just go to a bar. Bish was late, didn't look like her pics and showed up in some damn workout clothes. Then she had the nerve to order a cocktail (respectable chicks get water) and a large pizza knowing she ain't gonna finish the whole thing. I'm like this bish tryna take this pizza home and feed her family on my dime, hell nah. On top of that she was constantly on her phone and personality was wack. In the back of my mind I'm like if she offers me a slice maybe I'll pay but I'll probably just refuse it. Didn't even offer me a slice b :lol: :smh:. The waitress was making eyes with me every time and she did something slick, she came and put the bill on her side of the table. This bish turned to stevie wonder and acted like she didn't even see it :smh:. Just sat there playing piano. I let the bill sit there for a good 5 minutes before I reached all the way over to grab it and said "it's cool if we split it right" (it wasn't a question). She was like "huh?". I said it clear so I guess she wasn't expecting that and I just repeated it and she said yea. I was honestly hoping she would try to make a case for why I should pay, I was ready to let the yoppa SIIINNNNGGG :lol:

I had this date with a chick from pof one time. For some reason I said let's go to BJ's, normally just go to a bar. Bish was late, didn't look like her pics and showed up in some damn workout clothes. Then she had the nerve to order a cocktail (respectable chicks get water) and a large pizza knowing she ain't gonna finish the whole thing. I'm like this bish tryna take this pizza home and feed her family on my dime, hell nah. On top of that she was constantly on her phone and personality was wack. In the back of my mind I'm like if she offers me a slice maybe I'll pay but I'll probably just refuse it. Didn't even offer me a slice b :lol: :smh:. The waitress was making eyes with me every time and she did something slick, she came and put the bill on her side of the table. This bish turned to stevie wonder and acted like she didn't even see it :smh:. Just sat there playing piano. I let the bill sit there for a good 5 minutes before I reached all the way over to grab it and said "it's cool if we split it right" (it wasn't a question). She was like "huh?". I said it clear so I guess she wasn't expecting that and I just repeated it and she said yea. I was honestly hoping she would try to make a case for why I should pay, I was ready to let the yoppa SIIINNNNGGG :lol:

I would have "went to the bathroom" dropped a 20 on the table and bounced.

next week should be fun..... 

baby momma #2 comes in town on Wednesday

baby momma #1 comes in town on Friday

taking baby momma #1 out with me to bar hop with my squad ---- which are all females ( a few are gay, few bi, couple straight  ...nice assortment)  ... the only dude that kicks it with us sometimes is gay ... just realized the other day I have like zero male friends down here ... my best male friend and my female best friend don't get along because my male best friend is engaged to my female best friend's ex girlfriend..... 

baby momma #2's ex-best friend been acting like she wants the D and she'll probably end up coming out too

gonna take my son out to this little hipster spot on Sunday and see how many chicks try to holler not knowing he's only 13

my life is such a circus i cant even deal sometimes 

Last edited:
I swear my coworker is flirting with me, but I have a policy of not dating someone in the same division until I leave. Tough decisions...
stick to your guns. if she just serves it up on a platter then it would be rude not to take it. Just keep it friendly and avoid sexual harassment.

I've done that a few times now that I think about. Wasting my time with the one you already been hooked up with when the universe is giving you a connection with another. **** the joint you came with, that ain't your girl.
this kinda happened to me last Saturday ...went to the strip club wit my homeboys and seen this one joint I've been smashing up there with her friend...I tried to put my bro on with the friend so they went on the other side of the bar to talk to him , so I tried to be slick and booked this nice lil light skin curly hair joint with da mass...the other chick seen me get the number so that turned into a lil scene and I already knew I wasn't gon get no luv from the new joint :smh:

I need some help.
Recently just entered a relationship after a 7 year hiatus from the relationship world.
I like the girl....a lot but I'm finding it hard to adjust to relationship life. I feel like a wolf in sheep clothing
I don't wanna hurt her by potentially getting caught up but at the same time I am having a hard time telling her that I'm not ready
HELP

I need some help.
Recently just entered a relationship after a 7 year hiatus from the relationship world.
I like the girl....a lot but I'm finding it hard to adjust to relationship life. I feel like a wolf in sheep clothing
I don't wanna hurt her by potentially getting caught up but at the same time I am having a hard time telling her that I'm not ready
HELP
If you really like her... fake it til you make it. Some people might disagree with that advice but in my experience, there's already a lot of anxiety and stress for both people trying to adjust to each other. Introducing doubt of any kind increases that and will be enough to push a lot of women away. 

Be as easy breezy as you can. Get out. Out of your head and out in public together and apart. If you look like you aren't worried about anything then she will respond to the confidence and eventually you guys will find a rhythm. You guys are probably just seeing each other too much. tell her you gotta kick it with your boys more (whether you actually do or not is up to you.. and then get the space you need to breathe before you dive back in). Don't drown in it.

My girl actually has the whitest skin of anyone I've ever been with. But I do not consider her white.

I'm talking about the all american AWGs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom