TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend gave me the ally oop of the decade. Literally old girl is a pair of walking boobs. She got a nice mass. She natural and dark skin. Caribbean too. Everything I like.

Only thing is me and my ex are still talking and smashing...feeling conflicted. If I knew more about new girl as far as personality it would be easier.

I would make it into a roster situation but as an introvert that proved exhausting last time around.

Get to know her then. How your friend throw you an oop and you drop it to be comfortable smashing your ex? C'mon man. Don't be conflicted. You don't owe your ex anything. You gotta stop thinking so much and just get out there and do.

I got the number we had a good convo cuz we took the bus the same direction. Gonna text her today. I'm feeling much different about it now.
My man is passing on new P for old P. :lol: :smh: Do your thing pleighboi.

Promise ring? *blackdudewithbluetoothface

:lol:

Don't waste your money.

Not passing just wasn't ready to jup all the way in. Feeling different today.
Friend gave me the ally oop of the decade. Literally old girl is a pair of walking boobs. She got a nice mass. She natural and dark skin. Caribbean too. Everything I like.

Pics since you don't want her? :nerd:

If and When I officially pass on her you'll be the first to see.

Last edited:
Don't do it to yourself bro :lol:. Chick probably talks too much and smells like cigs, you'LL wish you spent the night alone instead. Confirmed

:lol: was this your experience going out with someone you weren't physically attracted to? I have nothing to lose so I'm gonna do it. But I'm switching back and forth between pics of these two girls right now like what am I thinking? The cute one from Sunday with just texted me actually, "Hey you. How's work". It's good to have other options even if they aren't as great.

Last edited:
Don't do it to yourself bro :lol:. Chick probably talks too much and smells like cigs, you'LL wish you spent the night alone instead. Confirmed

:lol: was this your experience going out with someone you weren't physically attracted to? I have nothing to lose so I'm gonna do it. But I'm switching back and forth between pics of these two girls right now like what am I thinking? The cute one from Sunday with just texted me actually, "Hey you. How's work". It's good to have other options even if they aren't as great.
Well what are you doing Friday then?

I dunno dude I gotta work OT on Saturday and my coworkers are crazy and like to come in at 6 so they can leave at 2 :x I'll be driving to work as the sun rises Saturday morning so I'll probably take it easy Friday night.

Summit Saturday maybe? Let me coordinate with this chick later today since she wants to hang out again this weekend maybe she has some hot friends we can go out with.

Friend said he say my ex on Tinder! I hope that bish gets no matches! But it's Tinder so dudes swipe right to everything, fuarkkkk.

Yea bro I've had a couple duds offline. If she's attractive I can at least motivate myself to be the life of the party and have a good time. But if she's not cute, body weak, a weirdo and smells funny :x.

Chick just came thru last nite like this :smh:. Weird smell like cheap deodorant, talked too got damn much, talked thru the whole damn Netflix and chill session :stoneface: . And when I finally got to the tiddies they were just deplorable. Honestly wanted her to leave as soon as she showed up, I hated myself yesterday :smh:

Friend said he say my ex on Tinder! I hope that bish gets no matches! But it's Tinder so dudes swipe right to everything, fuarkkkk.

Yeah she has tons of matches by now :lol:

I was really hot on Tinder the very beginning of the summer. Then Tinder was so bad for me the few months after that it was unbelievable. I was swiping everything and only had like 10 total matches and they weren't even worth messaging. I used to have over 500 matches when I was swiping everything before and probably 20% of them were worth messaging so I knew something was up. I did some research. There is a theory that if you delete your tinder and make it again you get dinged. So I had done this like 4 times and decided to just use an entirely new email to see if that would help me.

Also heard to like no more than 50% of the girls and no less than 10%. Don't swipe right on everyone. If you see a really hot girl just exit the app and open it again so she disappears (everyone else probably liked her so you'll get buried) but when she pops up again then you swipe right on her. Also talk to everyone even if you don't want to meet up with them. Try to have a conversation and get the girls to send a decent amount of messages to you. If you see a bot or spam, make sure to report it. If you have to unmatch someone make sure you pick a reason or "Other". Be actively swiping every day but try not to run out of matches or run out of likes. Also just like a ton of pages on Facebook that girls would be into or that are just popular in general (Coca-cola, pizza, Victorias Secret, Drake, etc...)

All of these things apparently help you become more visible and get you to the front of the list where girls are swiping. So I've been doing all this stuff and it has been working. Been getting more quantity (about 100 matches in the past week) and quality of matches. Also I added a little line to the end of my bio, "I find it incredibly sexy when a girl isn't afraid to message me first." You'd be shocked at the amount of girls that have taken this as a challenge or whatever and messaged me first. Even if I message them first some of them were like damn I wanted to message you first to appear sexy lol.

Hopefully this advice can help some of the people whose tinder's have dried up. **** was making no sense for me but I'm back now, it actually keeps getting better every day. I'm convinced tinder wants success stories and have an algorithm that rewards people who are actually talking on the app and getting numbers and meeting up. And your behavior on the app determines who they show you to and who gets priority.

Last edited:
That's what I'm trying to do but this most recent shot was dryer than a desert.

I'm more relaxed with text. I don't know if these girls want you to chase them, but I texted this girl from the gym, and when we met she was flirting with me and ****...I got her number and texted her like 2 days later. It was on some late night 11 pm text ****...we texted back and forth then around 12 she ain't text back...not sure if she fell asleep or just didn't text back....anyways I never hit her back...do yall usually follow up with something?

Last edited:
First thing stop analyzing. No response doesn't equal low-interest. These broads want to see if you respond like 99 percent other guys do and blow her up for not being responsive. 

Last edited:
First thing stop analyzing. No response doesn't equal low-interest. These broads want to see if you respond like 99 percent other guys do and blow her up for not being responsive. 

LOL I do over analyze when it comes to text...and fuarkkkk you are right. There be like 100 dudes blowing these girls phones up

LOL I do over analyze when it comes to text...and fuarkkkk you are right. There be like 100 dudes blowing these girls phones up
Man, we all do it. I still do. Ask to hang out, she agrees cool, she doesn't cool. We don't know what these broads have going on in there lives. We make it about us. Release the ego and just flow. 
pimp.gif
 Patience is a virtue...

Remember if you regret sending a text, its not that text that gets guys in trouble. Its the following ones trying to make up for it. If that makes sense. 

Man, we all do it. I still do. Ask to hang out, she agrees cool, she doesn't cool. We don't know what these broads have going on in there lives. We make it about us. Release the ego and just flow. :pimp:  Patience is a virtue...

Speaking of which she responded to me with an equally dry answer. At which point I made that post earlier.

Just got an apology/explanation AND a follow up text....I was ready to take the L too.

You don't come to Brooklyn and stay in Brooklyn. This New York. Grab you a metro and move around papa. Looking for some hipsters head to Williamsburg. Looking for Spanish mamis hit up the heights/bronx/Spanish Harlem.

If you was stuck in Brooklyn you hit Coney on a Friday/Saturday night and just about everything from hood chicks to Russian jawns is out there.

Hit up the Lower East Side and you find a nice little mix of everything
Bruh!!

1st off I'm from Dallas-Fort Worth so I appreciate you breaking it down.

Ya boy grabbed that metro and headed to Williamsburg for the Cowboys Giants game and was submerged in the Yams.

Meet up with a group of old friends and got at one spanish joint that looked nice but ended up being engaged. She told me if I wanted something like I needed to go to Harlem.

I'm more than likely looking for a dominican after what I saw!!

I'll be back in month to Nyc, thanks for the advice!!

Man I'm like a magnet for my homies girls.

First girl cheated on my boy. Has a history or hitting on me and passing out in my bed and waiting for me. Only for me to do something like kick the whole bed across the room to wake her ho *** up. They finally broke up and she calls me like 3 times a week. Never going there. Just venting I tell him about it all.

Second dude I used to work with two years ago and his dumb *** cheated on his fiancée and she left him. :lol: ran into her the other day and she's trying to kick it. I might pull the trigger. Old co worker I haven't seen in two years and he did it to himself.

Damn, the first girl was in an official relationship with your boy and acting like that(hitting on you and passing out in your bed)? SMH, scandalous. I wouldn't even be comfortable letting her come over my house acting like that.

Man I'm like a magnet for my homies girls.

First girl cheated on my boy. Has a history or hitting on me and passing out in my bed and waiting for me. Only for me to do something like kick the whole bed across the room to wake her ho *** up. They finally broke up and she calls me like 3 times a week. Never going there. Just venting I tell him about it all.

Second dude I used to work with two years ago and his dumb *** cheated on his fiancée and she left him. :lol: ran into her the other day and she's trying to kick it. I might pull the trigger. Old co worker I haven't seen in two years and he did it to himself.

Damn, the first girl was in an official relationship with your boy and acting like that(hitting on you and passing out in your bed)? SMH, scandalous. I wouldn't even be comfortable letting her come over my house acting like that.

Yeah man. They were engaged. My house is always where everyone meets up at and ends up at later. So it kind of came with the territory. Have my good homie over and have his girl hit on me right in front of him or never see him. It was cringeworthy man. It really was, one time I was walking in front of her. They were walking behind me. She is hammered and just comes up from behind and starts rubbing her hands up and down my stomach and chest under my shirt. :lol: like wtf son. Fire your broad already. All this is happening in front of him too. I'm just looking at him like get your ho man.

I feel like I get the brunt of her crap but I know she stay dm'ing my boy tit pics on da gram and deleting them. :lol: she's so damn weird.

Last edited:
Speaking of text game. Just get to the point. This girl I'm... idk what we are but whatever. The point is she really likes me and she never texts me back immediately or even within hours. Just let it rock don't keep hitting them back. People are busy and you look weird af focusing on making a girl text you back. Even if they never hit you back at least you don't look like a clown.

it's effective too, but IUD can be in a girl's uterus and be effective for like 5 years. the shot's effects last only several months. but i personally don't have any experience with both. i just take the pill.

True, my girl hates having to get that shot every three months. I'll tak to her about the IUD and see how she feels

Bruh!!

1st off I'm from Dallas-Fort Worth so I appreciate you breaking it down.

Ya boy grabbed that metro and headed to Williamsburg for the Cowboys Giants game and was submerged in the Yams.

Meet up with a group of old friends and got at one spanish joint that looked nice but ended up being engaged. She told me if I wanted something like I needed to go to Harlem.

I'm more than likely looking for a dominican after what I saw!!

I'll be back in month to Nyc, thanks for the advice!!

I'm glad you were able to flourish some what bru

Link a brother whenever you out here. I got the wip so we can get active through the city :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom