TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flourished tonight. Best date I've ever been on. Low key sprung. Gonna give the update in the morning.

Real quick though USA you're right. This chick has her ish together. She invited me inside her place and it was a "smart home" really big brand new two story home. It blew my mind because my apartment is pretty nice and this dumps on it. I was jelly. Location wasnt that great though. Definitely a gentrifying area. SE DC.
Keep he she's smart I tell people all the time SE is th move..lightweight got me jelly since I haven't made any moves that way

Ok so I picked Sunday up from her friends place who she was playing tennis with at 8:30. I see her walk from across the street over to my car and her body is on point. Perfect amount of meat with nice tiddies and ***. But the thighs... god damn those thighs :wow: We drive to Gtown and :pimp: on the way. Was playing Dom Kennedy yellow album when she got into the car and she said I already get points for that. Asked her who else she liked and played more songs and she loved every one of them, singing along and ish. I knew we'd have similar taste in music because she told me she just went to the Yeezy Season 2 showing earlier in the day and she was wearing a Yeezus shirt in one of her tinder pics.

So we get to Gtown and I take her to this little cafe that has really good bubble tea and we walk down to the waterfront. Went and sat by the water just watching airplanes, boats, ducks and talking getting to know eachother. Our personalities and interests were a perfect match. We are sitting next to eachother touching the whole time. Like our legs just glued together side by side and constantly touching eachother with our hands. She was the nicest, most polite, well mannered girl I've ever encountered.

After an hour or so I look at the time and tell her we should head back since I gotta be up early. When we get back to my car I opened and closed the passenger door for her. Then, I walk around the front of my car and see her reaching over, then my door pops up slightly before I could get to it. Made me so happy man all I could think about was the door test from Bronx Tale. I knew I was money at this point.

Got a little lost for a minute trying to get back to her place. Was distracted with music and :pimp: another one. So I gave her my old iPhone 4 which is pretty packed with music and tell her play whatever she wants so I can focus. She is freaking out going through it and told me she was going to steal it because it has so much good music. Every song she played was legit. We were having a great time together.

So I told you about how nice her place was already last night. But she invited me in to show me the house and her room plus I had to use her bathroom. She left her purse in my car though. So I planned to make my move when we went back out to my car. I didn't wanna be too aggressive and make a move when she was showing me her house and bedroom. So after she grabs her purse we're talking a little outside my car and I grab her waist and pull her in to kiss her. She gave me the cheek and pulled back slightly, looked at me and with a smile said, "is that where this is going already?" I said yeah and went into kiss her again and she was with it. Made out for a few minutes and then she tells me, "I know your schedule is crazy right now but I really wanna see you again. I had high expectations of you even before meeting but you've exceeded them."

Told me to text her when I got home so I did (around 11:30) and told her thanks for not stealing my iPhone 4 and I had a great time. She said, "Ha. You're welcome.I had a ton of fun. I'm really looking forward to round two. Adventure time! Be my jake?" I have never seen that cartoon so I was like huh? And she told me it's a cartoon and we'll be watching it together soon.

Gonna try to chill with her again Sunday.

Henny out here winning...

just Bring it in man

View media item 1715267

You gonna come kick it with us on Saturday night big guy?

I feel like i need to restructure my game. I've been slowly picking off my introvert ways (my serious face don't help though), getting myself in proper shape, finish up this degree and stop fearing rejection. It's pretty hard when you've been out the game for so long

Follow the steps I posted to get matches a page or two back. I thought tinder was dead but my faith has been restored. There are good quality women on there you just have to be patient and take the right steps to make sure you even pop up on their tinder for a chance to match.
I might be man. I really liked the girl from last Sunday who I'm going out with Friday but this chick is wifey material. We were talking about cooking too telling me how she doesn't use any measuring cups or anything and her mom taught her how to cook. She wants to cook for me already :pimp: I also knew it was on because after she told me we were getting close to her place she immediately pulled out lip gloss or chapstick or something and starts putting it on.

Only thing I was a little upset about was I wanted to see her curly hair but she had it straightened like this.

Her lips though...

How did you switch emails? I have my FB linked to tinder.

Brother no shame in cuffing if she really got her head on straight and you guys are jelling like that. You got this :pimp:

Well I don't have FB so switching emails didn't matter. I would create a brand new email just for tinder if you have deleted your account in the app a few times already though.

Already knew Henny was thinking about retirement with the text I got last night.

@Verbal Kint Yo what's the move for Friday with the CBC.

And also been telling y'all about the SE DC living :smokin

Tinder sounds like too much work now :lol:

It was the best just mass swiping, unmatching the undesirables and bots, and sending the same line to the remaining and profiting :smokin

Got dudes doing Calculus to get their matches up :lol:

Ok so I picked Sunday up from her friends place who she was playing tennis with at 8:30. I see her walk from across the street over to my car and her body is on point. Perfect amount of meat with nice tiddies and ***. But the thighs... god damn those thighs :wow: We drive to Gtown and :pimp: on the way. Was playing Dom Kennedy yellow album when she got into the car and she said I already get points for that. Asked her who else she liked and played more songs and she loved every one of them, singing along and ish. I knew we'd have similar taste in music because she told me she just went to the Yeezy Season 2 showing earlier in the day and she was wearing a Yeezus shirt in one of her tinder pics.

So we get to Gtown and I take her to this little cafe that has really good bubble tea and we walk down to the waterfront. Went and sat by the water just watching airplanes, boats, ducks and talking getting to know eachother. Our personalities and interests were a perfect match. We are sitting next to eachother touching the whole time. Like our legs just glued together side by side and constantly touching eachother with our hands. She was the nicest, most polite, well mannered girl I've ever encountered.

After an hour or so I look at the time and tell her we should head back since I gotta be up early. When we get back to my car I opened and closed the passenger door for her. Then, I walk around the front of my car and see her reaching over, then my door pops up slightly before I could get to it. Made me so happy man all I could think about was the door test from Bronx Tale. I knew I was money at this point.

Got a little lost for a minute trying to get back to her place. Was distracted with music and :pimp: another one. So I gave her my old iPhone 4 which is pretty packed with music and tell her play whatever she wants so I can focus. She is freaking out going through it and told me she was going to steal it because it has so much good music. Every song she played was legit. We were having a great time together.

So I told you about how nice her place was already last night. But she invited me in to show me the house and her room plus I had to use her bathroom. She left her purse in my car though. So I planned to make my move when we went back out to my car. I didn't wanna be too aggressive and make a move when she was showing me her house and bedroom. So after she grabs her purse we're talking a little outside my car and I grab her waist and pull her in to kiss her. She gave me the cheek and pulled back slightly, looked at me and with a smile said, "is that where this is going already?" I said yeah and went into kiss her again and she was with it. Made out for a few minutes and then she tells me, "I know your schedule is crazy right now but I really wanna see you again. I had high expectations of you even before meeting but you've exceeded them."

Told me to text her when I got home so I did (around 11:30) and told her thanks for not stealing my iPhone 4 and I had a great time. She said, "Ha. You're welcome.I had a ton of fun. I'm really looking forward to round two. Adventure time! Be my jake?" I have never seen that cartoon so I was like huh? And she told me it's a cartoon and we'll be watching it together soon.

This have me in nostalgia, thinking back to my dating days. I used to love these moments, even the innocence of establishing a kinesthetic connection through a simple touching of the legs, or when she hits you.

I could never identify with those who says that they hated dating, it was such a rush. Especially those moments when you depart, and you know she cannot wait to see you again.

Flourish young man, flourish.

Ok so I picked Sunday up from her friends place who she was playing tennis with at 8:30. I see her walk from across the street over to my car and her body is on point. Perfect amount of meat with nice tiddies and ***. But the thighs... god damn those thighs
embarassed.gif
We drive to Gtown and
pimp.gif
on the way. Was playing Dom Kennedy yellow album when she got into the car and she said I already get points for that. Asked her who else she liked and played more songs and she loved every one of them, singing along and ish. I knew we'd have similar taste in music because she told me she just went to the Yeezy Season 2 showing earlier in the day and she was wearing a Yeezus shirt in one of her tinder pics.

After an hour or so I look at the time and tell her we should head back since I gotta be up early. When we get back to my car I opened and closed the passenger door for her. Then, I walk around the front of my car and see her reaching over, then my door pops up slightly before I could get to it. Made me so happy man all I could think about was the door test from Bronx Tale. I knew I was money at this point.Got a little lost for a minute trying to get back to her place. Was distracted with music and
pimp.gif
another one. So I gave her my old iPhone 4 which is pretty packed with music and tell her play whatever she wants so I can focus. She is freaking out going through it and told me she was going to steal it because it has so much good music. Every song she played was legit. We were having a great time together.

Out of reps but will rep. Great story.

This have me in nostalgia, thinking back to my dating days. I used to love these moments, even the innocence of establishing a kinesthetic connection through a simple touching of the legs, or when she hits you.

I could never identify with those who says that they hated dating, it was such a rush. Especially those moments when you depart, and you know she cannot wait to see you again.

Flourish young man, flourish.
**insert micheal jordan crying emoji.**

Last edited:
Sunday wins. Brown skins girls are so :smokin

YES SUH!

The hood chick cancelled our date last night because she had to baby sit. Thought this was dead in the water until she texted me and we started talking. Told me she'd call but never did. Not chalking it as an L yet but biding my time before I hit her up, if I hit her up.

My man Henn with the story of the month tho :pimp:

I remember my dog days and reading these stories got me feeling some type of way. I've met some good girls that Ive treated bad, for some bad girls that did me good. Smh at myself.

Just got done with Thursday. This ones gonna be an easy smash. She was actually pretty cool and more attractive in person, attractive enough at least, unless I'm drunk. Not much to tell here just routine get to know each other and make out at the end. I actually did the same date I did last night except drank beer. My Gtown route by the water. Mad ducks. She was loving it.

Last edited:

...I walk around the front of my car and see her reaching over, then my door pops up slightly before I could get to it.Adventure time! Be my jake?" 
Bruh. She is legit. I immediately thought of that scene....and then the Adventure Time closing? Dawg..  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom