TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday is the only smashable one imo, unless she's working the "angles"

"Sundays" rack game, and tummy game are damn near symmetrical

Last edited:
[thread="578960"]Quote:[/thread]
I guess but its the truth. Maybe its her culture to up front with it instead of passive 

could be wrong tho
Yea I wasn't shocked she was upfront about it. Just surprised she wanted to work on her game to prove herself.

Yeah man she seems really chill too and she was the one asking me to hang out. Most of the black girls I've hung out with from tinder have an attitude, obsessed with social media or have just been plain weird. Linking up with her tonight around 7:30 after she gets out of tennis.

Thursday is the least attractive one... And that is her BEST pic
laugh.gif
agreed, but we arent talking about wifing and i think its her potential bodytype that looks the most appealing. nice t*ts, not super skinny, face looks like she can handle being a f-buddy. The habesha chick will take you months to smash, plus she has too much hope in her eyes, like shes looking for a boyfriend.

Last edited:
Thursday is the least attractive one... And that is her BEST pic :lol:

agreed, but we arent talking about wifing and i think its her potential bodytype that looks the most appealing. nice t*ts, not super skinny, face looks like she can handle being a f-buddy. The habesha chick will take you months to smash, plus she has too much hope in her eyes, like shes looking for a boyfriend.

Too many assumptions. I'll wait until I meet these girls. Ironically Thursday is the only one who wrote "No hookups" in her bio.

Too many assumptions. I'll wait until I meet these girls. Ironically Thursday is the only one who wrote "No hookups" in her bio.
Isnt that the purpose of this thread? pontification/prognostication; and chicks who are tired of getting ran through put that non-sense in their bio as a visual reminder to herself

Last edited:
No hookups means she's tired of the many she's already had and wants something more real. Can't fight nature though.

Yeah you right. And I like to contribute with pics but I'm open to anything from a one night stand to a relationship so I try not to assume to much just off pics and text before meeting. Chicks look a lot different in person sometimes too. For better or worse.

No hookups means she's tired of the many she's already had and wants something more real. Can't fight nature though.

If she really likes the guy it doesn't matter. She'll give it up. It's one of those "I usually don't do this" "I never do this" type of phrases girls use to hold onto some self-dignity while they're vulnerable.

You ever try to smash a chick first night and she put you on a 3 day plan? :rofl: it's like that.

Last edited:
Broken through all barriers including the "not without a condom" one. Smh at that one though, but damn, raw, new box is like the first hit of heroin.

Sunnnnnndayyyyyyy bruh go with Sunday and have her sit down and sign a 10 day contract for your team

I guess bay chicks love them an LA dude :lol: I've been pullin women left and right since I've been up here. Mojo is coming back :pimp:

And I too have fell for the hood chick...she classy tho. Met her off of the most random app ever but she looks much better than her photos, she's hella tall
(6'1 to my 6'2), she :smokin but I dont and she's an LVN, which I'm usually judgy about. But she's smart, funny, wants to do more and we simply click.

We'll see what happens tho.

Hood chicks are great man as long as she's got a good head on her shoulders. I like those girls that intimidate you. Not the "good girl"

Broken through all barriers including the "not without a condom" one. Smh at that one though, but damn, raw, new box is like the first hit of heroin.
You ain't never lied 
Not that I tried heroin before

I love them hood boogers because they keep it 100. Not like these fake chicks that try to act like they are Mary the virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom