TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back w/ gf. :\
Our "break up" wasn't really a break up cuz we were still seeing each other pretty frequently and doing things together so it just didn't make sense.
If we're seeing each other so often I may as well get all the benefits of it.

Where my pic at of the Carribean jawn, then? :nerd:

Who is this future cat I keep hearing about? I see him in the celebrites rocking heat but never heard his music. Seems like everyone loves him like '08 Wayne. Should I give a listen? What's a good mixtape/album?

Who is this future cat I keep hearing about? I see him in the celebrites rocking heat but never heard his music. Seems like everyone loves him like '08 Wayne. Should I give a listen? What's a good mixtape/album?

:nerd:

Future Hendrix man, i was late to the game too. :lol: 56 Nights mixtape, Dirty Sprite 1 and 2 are good listens. Also Beast Mode and Monster mixtapes. I'm trying to listen to some of his older stuff as well, Astronaut Status and Pluto, as well as Streets Calling.

Last edited:
Future Hendrix man, i was late to the game too. :lol: 56 Nights mixtape, Dirty Sprite 1 and 2 are good listens. Also Beast Mode and Monster mixtapes. I'm trying to listen to some of his older stuff as well, Astronaut Status and Pluto, as well as Streets Calling.

Bruh I pretend that Future didn't exist until late 2013 :lol:

His old stuff is a nogo for me

Future Hendrix is that dude right now. He's what Waka was at his peak but not as aggressive.
He's killing right now.

@2423 females go through that sometimes man. The fact that she's telling you shows that she wants you support in the matter. Not receive is a self starter so she's looking to you for guidance.
Reaffirm her and let her know you think she looks good in your eyes. Do you tell her that often? She probably put on a few and noticed that you haven't been complimenting her as often. Soo start doing that if you already don't.

If you two live near each other and have the same schedule start working out together. Nothing crazy but jogging on the park. Eating healthier when you go out. If you're with it even hit the gym together.

Help her build up her confidence and let her know that you Support her if she wants to change

^This is good advice. Went through something similar and for me it helped to just get out of the house and do things with my girl after work. Go for a run together, go walk around the city, etc... Change up your typical routine to get out of the rut and remind you what you have is special or worth it.

Last edited:
Future Hendrix is that dude right now. He's what Waka was at his peak but not as aggressive.
He's killing right now.

Future is nothing like Waka man. Not even close.

@ Henny, you've had to be under a rock for the past few years if you don't know who Future is lol. Especially this year. They play about 30 minutes of him at clubs. They had a whole Future set at Park last weekend.

I know who future is but I may have heard like 2 songs from him, and I couldn't tell you what songs those were...
everyone sounds the same these days.

Move that dope...only because of Pharrell
and Benz Friends only because of Andre 3 stacks

Last edited:
I'll put yall on. Smashed a few chicks recently while DS2 was playing. They loved it, and we were vibing out smoking to Future Hendrix. Get hip  

lol im sorry but that just sounded like a bunch of nonsense to me. nice chill beat to listen to if I'm drinking ( I dont smoke)
but his voice was absolutely killing me

Where's Lauren Hill when you need her -Kanye-

Lol it is nonsense but it sounds good and it's to be taken at face value for what it is. Future has his niche carved out and I respect him for the resurgence he had because that's difficult to do. Plus ain't nobody trying to listen to conscious music 100% of the time.

What do y'all bump in the whip when you have a girl with you? Can't be playing future which is on my playlist in heavy rotation :lol:

Thinking Drake or sade is a good choice

SiriusXM 46 and 47,
Jill Scott -Woman and Tyrese- Black Rose
The Internet,- both of their albums "Ego Death," and "Feeld Good"
BJ The Chicago Kid- The Introduction, The M.A.F.E Project
Anhayla- If I Was
Luke James- Luke James
Kevin Ross- Dialogue in the Grey
anything Raheem DeVaughn
and all the European Neosoul artists, Daley, Corinne Bailey Rae, Floetry (and individual stuff from Floacist and Marsha Ambrosius), FKA Twigs, Mapei, Laura Izibor, in addition to the obvious stuff everyone has and hears. Some just vibes hard when you're just chilling, some (Floetry) will get you some. I have almost all rnb and neo soul, sans for Drake and JCole and occassional 16 bar features, on my iPod.

Last edited:
lol im sorry but that just sounded like a bunch of nonsense to me. nice chill beat to listen to if I'm drinking ( I dont smoke)
but his voice was absolutely killing me

Where's Lauren Hill when you need her -Kanye-

No lie if I'm listening to future my girl the whole way will be going what is he saying what does that mean :lol: forces me to just change it so I won't have to hear that :lol:

I honestly stopped listening to swag rappers after young thug. Couldn't believe he was so hot. Can't understand half what he says. Danny glover still bangs though.

I've heard some future singles of course but never a solo project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom