TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros, I have a stupid question...So shorty who tried me some pages back (basically became flaky and ignored me) has been liking my IG pics..I know this may be nothing and I'm just thinking too deep into things..But this morning she liked 3 of my pics, and I haven't posted anything since Thursday so that means she had to look me up to get to my page because I'm no longer in her timeline after all those days..What's the point of doing that? I haven't liked any of her pics in months and we haven't talked going on 2 months now. My last text to her was "This disrespect makes no sense" after she ignored my text before. I'm just confused on how she can ignore my texts, but still like my pics smh

Bros, I have a stupid question...So shorty who tried me some pages back (basically became flaky and ignored me) has been liking my IG pics..I know this may be nothing and I'm just thinking too deep into things..But this morning she liked 3 of my pics, and I haven't posted anything since Thursday so that means she had to look me up to get to my page because I'm no longer in her timeline after all those days..What's the point of doing that? I haven't liked any of her pics in months and we haven't talked going on 2 months now. My last text to her was "This disrespect makes no sense" after she ignored my text before. I'm just confused on how she can ignore my texts, but still like my pics smh
Just keep ignoring her bro. she looking for that attention / drama again. Just keep doing what you're doing.

What Tory Lanez songs do yall rock with? Every one I have listened to before sounds just like every other way overly autontuned rappers/singing want to be gangsta hybrid. Pass for now, or I guess I'll burn it and give it another chance in the car since Im'ma be on the road all day

Alright Say It is cool, Ed Sheeran;s cover is better tho

Last edited:
Watch as he gets this advice and then proceeds to hit shorty up later.
mean.gif
Lol deleted her number a while back to avoid this

I'm not a fan of this current culture of women calling everything thirsty. Oh he said hi? Thirsty.
Exactly
Had a girl say that to me once.

I told her , so I'm not allowed to think someone is attractive?
yall must not want dudes to approach at all. but yet you get hair make up and clothes done up for what...............

I'm not a fan of this current culture of women calling everything thirsty. Oh he said hi? Thirsty.
Exactly
Had a girl say that to me once.

I told her , so I'm not allowed to think someone is attractive?
yall must not want dudes to approach at all. but yet you get hair make up and clothes done up for what...............

They want dudes to approach so they can get the ego boost from rejecting them

They want dudes to approach so they can get the ego boost from rejecting them
that's the internet culture, likes for self esteem boost...same applies for in person I guess.

This world we're in is sad. I'm so happy I was born and raised in the era I did.

Geez, I don't know how y'all listen to future. I get that the beats are kind of cool, but I just can't get into any of this ish lol. Sometimes I feel like my disinterest/distaste in all of the entertainment and music these days disconnects me from a lot of joints.

Geez, I don't know how y'all listen to future. I get that the beats are kind of cool, but I just can't get into any of this ish lol. Sometimes I feel like my disinterest/distaste in all of the entertainment and music these days disconnects me from a lot of joints.

Hopspin said it the best..
for all yall who talked about future and young thug those types.

No offense though like who you like hahaha.

^^Lls. And the thing that really gets me is that after I actually know what's being said (actually not tough for me to understand most of the time), I dislike the song that much more. But a lot of it I don't even get around to hearing. I need to get out more for sure. Have to make a conscious effort to do that.

^^Lls. And the thing that really gets me is that after I actually know what's being said (actually not tough for me to understand most of the time), I dislike the song that much more. But a lot of it I don't even get around to hearing. I need to get out more for sure. Have to make a conscious effort to do that.

same here, like once I actually here what they're talking about. im thinking to myself... how did that even make sense.

I listen to a lot of fast rappers like Tech 9, twista, all of Strange music, Eminems fast stuff. but I can still understand that and it has substance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom