TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that blows me is people don't understand that Future isn't just some "swag rapper".

A good portion of his music, he's talking about self medicating to disguise pain with various drugs. Or going on some guilt trip etc etc. it's a lot more than on the surface. But it's on a good beat, he raps in Atl trap lingo, and has a rushed mushy mouth delivery...so some of that gets lost.

Still, playing Future with a new chick you've just met in an intimate setting somehow works for me :lol:

Also,

If you can't close listening to a playlist that includes: Tory Lanez, Byson Tiller, PND and The Weekend....God help you. Those are musical alley oops for us fellas :lol:

I'm bumping this in the whip with a chick
4fc1aead02c11b811983fecd8bb712ac.600x600x1.jpg

Lol it is nonsense but it sounds good and it's to be taken at face value for what it is. Future has his niche carved out and I respect him for the resurgence he had because that's difficult to do. Plus ain't nobody trying to listen to conscious music 100% of the time.

I hear what you saying... but even the non-"conscious" music from back in the day was still better than todays nonsense. but even early 2000's Hot boys juvenille,
dip set was still better than today's non conscious.

I can at least listen to lyrics from back in the day with hot beats.

Lol it is nonsense but it sounds good and it's to be taken at face value for what it is. Future has his niche carved out and I respect him for the resurgence he had because that's difficult to do. Plus ain't nobody trying to listen to conscious music 100% of the time.

I hear what you saying... but even the non-"conscious" music from back in the day was still better than todays nonsense. but even early 2000's Hot boys juvenille,

Yeah I agree, I just like to listen to some nonsensical **** in between what I consider as "good" music. **** back then waa good even if it wasn't meant to be if that makes sense. Not sure if I'm considered a young or old ***** at 23 though :lol:

Last edited:
You're a young head. Old head would've been at least middle school when classics came out. 94-96 was prime for hip hop.

Born 84 or before you an old head. 30 year olds. This is all in reference to modern hip hop though, not life.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree, I just like to listen to some nonsensical **** in between what I consider as "good" music. **** back then waa good even if it wasn't meant to be if that makes sense. Not sure if I'm considered a young or old ***** at 23 though :lol:

23... lol
I was driving around bumping ruff ryders when you were on your Big wheel listening to kidz bops lmao

Last edited:

23... lol
I was driving around bumping ruff ryders when you were on your Big wheel listening to kidz bops lmao

:rofl: You old as **** lol jk

Face it Bruh we getting old. But future is a monster tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom